Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
There’s a loooooong road of bump pictures ahead.
Also, and I acknowledge this is very very petty, but does anyone else get really creeped out by the fact her toes are as long as fingers?
I know I seen that too especially in her open toe sandals. Can't say anything though I've hammer toes and if they were straight would be similar. The struggle is real with open toe shoes haha!

Reactions: 1

MMcM00

For someone who couldn keep her naked stomach to herself pre birth she sure is keeping her self behind the camera post birth. She wont come on untill she is all skinny and preened. Thus making other new mums feel like shit.
She will be back out pounding the pavements again soon then the OOTD will come back she is naturally thin she lives near to me and is always out walking I don't think she has a car

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
Yes there are loads of different reasons to stay in! Looks like things didn’t go so prefect for Tara! Something you just can’t control 🤔

Xena693

So annoying we all know you're pregnant!!! I cant understand y people hold it for pictures anyway!!!!

So annoying we all know you're pregnant!!! I cant understand y people hold it for pictures anyway
Looked like she was eating Camembert earlier too, which is supposed to be avoided during pregnancy due to risk of listeria. It looked like it was slightly baked but still

Lmarcon

VIP Member
I don't mind Tara...she's just basic and inoffensive really. Won't ever light up with world with an opinion. I hate all the boohoo swipe ups cos I never ever buy clothes from boohoo, nasty gal, miasguided etc. No idea if her hubby actually works or not, is he in a band? Tara comes from a quite well off family too so she wouldnt be short of few bob I'd say.
Where is she from?

Hannahchoo

Aww no 😫 Just coz the hubby copied Liam’s hairstyle before.... think she’s a hardcore Beatles/Oasis fan far from it 🥴
Yes morto for her and the hubby trying to copy Paul McCartney’s voice in that song she always puts on her story.

fed_up18

Her #gift isn't the worst to be fair.. I've seen many go to the effort of changing it to a smaller size, colour and put it at the opposite end to the rest of the text box!

Maz123456789

The angle... the top...the hand on her bump 🤣🤣 also do people actually walk around the house in those tops?!
I’m also pregnant and working from home so living in leggings when I do get dressed! Also I now need hammocks to hold up my previously small boobs so I am actually jealous of her on this point 😫

notsodumbblonde

Is there a thread on Lauren arthurs ?? can't find it, her life consists of walks, brunches and chill evenings on her green couch!
Just started it 👍

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
I recently had a section in the Rotunda. They only keep you in for 48hrs after due to COVID! I’d be surprised if she was still in if she had him Monday?