Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is another one who could do with a lesson in giving her poor kid a private life. His every moment is on her page. I wonder how he will feel in 20 years time.
Agreed. Her entire pregnancy was sold to the highest bidder and now she’s doing the same with the poor child. She’s plastered him all over social media from the minute he was born and she has the neck to preach to everyone else from her self-placed pedestal

Reactions: 7
THE EYELASHES. How? Why? Where? They’re awful! With all the contacts she has in beauty HOW does she settle for such awful awful lashes?! 🤣
Never stops plugging her pals in allure beauty for doing them. All I know is it’s an advert for avoiding the place 😅

Agreed. Her entire pregnancy was sold to the highest bidder and now she’s doing the same with the poor child. She’s plastered him all over social media from the minute he was born and she has the neck to preach to everyone else from her self-placed pedestal
Same with her wedding. One big #sp. not that she would actually use that properly. Don’t know how she gets away with not declaring anything gifted

She is unbelievably fake. She’s the only blogger I have encountered and her online persona is so different to her real self

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just don’t get her.. too nice to be true..... and given that her hubby doesn’t work (artist as they say 🤭🤭) she must be raking in the cash from insta to be able to get the house etc....
She makes a fortune from her master classes. She does maybe 15 of those per year, absolutely packs them to the rafters. I can’t remember exactly what she charges but I remember Calculating it once out of curiosity and she makes 6 figures a year from them alone. Then there’s the weddings, events, fashion make up etc. That’s before she even gets to the spon con on her IG.
She’s raking it in.

• Wow
She defo comes across as too sweet to be wholesome..99% of her wardrobe is #so Boohoo so if you wants to still look like Mrs.Nice she may distance herself from them..will she though as has constant swipe up links etc for them😏

Reactions: 6
I just don’t get her.. too nice to be true..... and given that her hubby doesn’t work (artist as they say 🤭🤭) she must be raking in the cash from insta to be able to get the house etc....
He’s an ‘artist’?! The only thing he’s drawing is the dole I’d say....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The lashes do her no favours tbh. I've seen her in reality and is lovely looking but then I got closer and those friggin lashes just take away from her. Would not be going to Allure

Reactions: 8
Is she still flat out linking cheap nasty clothes?! The try on videos are cringe, the slo mo shot of her doing the twirl 🙈

And has anybody mentioned the eyelashes yet?
The videos remind me of the crazy ones Britney Spears has been positing lately!

• Haha
Th
Thread about Irish instagrammer and all round nicest person ever Tara_makeup 🙄
Thanks for setting this thread up 👍

did she address the boohoo thing ?
NO, Not really, the sound was bad in the video & she was very vague, didn't really know what she was trying to say tbh - basically said nothing but approached the subject kinda 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
A relative served her husband in a well known store and said he was the rudest most dismissive customer he had ever encountered

I have to admit, she was my makeup artist for my wedding and she was amazing and so sweet she was amazing with my daughter who was a bit overwhelmed with everyone in the room (she has autism) and defo as nice and down to earth as she seems.. i got married 6 years ago but im sure she is still as nice

Reactions: 22
Sorry - WHAT is the story with “emotional” oh I couldn’t possibly tell you about my birth story.......are thousands of people begging you to????? And also, why won’t you? It’s so bizarre. It’s just too “emotional” 🙄🙄🙄🙄 oh ffs!

I have to admit, she was my makeup artist for my wedding and she was amazing and so sweet she was amazing with my daughter who was a bit overwhelmed with everyone in the room (she has autism) and defo as nice and down to earth as she seems.. i got married 6 years ago but im sure she is still as nice
She’s not a great make up artist imo...always does exactly the same look

Reactions: 6
She makes a fortune from her master classes. She does maybe 15 of those per year, absolutely packs them to the rafters. I can’t remember exactly what she charges but I remember Calculating it once out of curiosity and she makes 6 figures a year from them alone. Then there’s the weddings, events, fashion make up etc. That’s before she even gets to the spon con on her IG.
She’s raking it in.
You can be sure she’s not paying tax on most of those jobs, like them all 🙄

Guys... Tara got her kitchen fitted at the height of lockdown... wtf? I noticed she mentioned to dm her if we wanted the name of their amazing carpenter who fitted it... yeah would love to know who he is while the rest of the construction workers in the country weren’t allowed work!

Reactions: 11
I have an irrational rage for the way she says "hellooo ha" when she comes on through the ridiculous forced grin. Its just so fake and it just bugs the tit out of me. Getting her house alarm for free now , who knew being able to slap on make up would reap such rewards. The likes of her, mrs make up all have their brand new homes decked out for free within a couple of weeks. Takes most people years to totally finish their homes

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have an irrational rage for the way she says "hellooo ha" when she comes on through the ridiculous forced grin. Its just so fake and it just bugs the tit out of me. Getting her house alarm for free now , who knew being able to slap on make up would reap such rewards. The likes of her, mrs make up all have their brand new homes decked out for free within a couple of weeks. Takes most people years to totally finish their homes
Honestly, I’m sick of her constant grasping, her hand is always out for freebies! I bought my home 3 years ago and I haven’t been able to redecorate yet but when I do, I’ll have paid for it all myself and I won’t have sold my soul to do it

No issue with her or how she operates but those eyelashes are are so so bad. I would not let her near me with a make up brush her judgement is very poor.

Herself and Aimee Connolly and their “hilarious chats” 😴 💤 not a bit of personality between them! Although I have heard they can be ruthless off camera. I know a time Aimee was working with a dentist in Dublin and getting work done cheap (or free) and in exchange said she would do the dentist’s wedding make up and promote her. She put up a pic of dentist on her wedding day on her instagram grid and tagged her. But she took it down a few weeks later.. the dentist got a raw deal there and was not happy!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I stopped following Tara because she’s just incredibly disingenuous (aren’t they all!) but she had the air about her that she was a bit different and less showy than Pippa etc but she is worse. The Boohoo hauls, the exposure of her little baby as soon as he was born, the whole lot is for sale. Full of shite! And I’d say when they get together they are a pack of witches, Aimee and that irritating twit Mark. He looks like a mortician did his make up 🙈

Reactions: 16
Honestly, I’m sick of her constant grasping, her hand is always out for freebies! I bought my home 3 years ago and I haven’t been able to redecorate yet but when I do, I’ll have paid for it all myself and I won’t have sold my soul to do it
Same with her wedding. She paid for nothing. Yet no one seems to have the same rage towards her as FBG for not declaring all the gifted stuff. I don’t get it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.