Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Liam aswell. She's banging out the Oasis songs on her insta stories lately!
Aww no 😫 Just coz the hubby copied Liam’s hairstyle before.... think she’s a hardcore Beatles/Oasis fan far from it 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aww no 😫 Just coz the hubby copied Liam’s hairstyle before.... think she’s a hardcore Beatles/Oasis fan far from it 🥴
Yes morto for her and the hubby trying to copy Paul McCartney’s voice in that song she always puts on her story.

Reactions: 1
The "hard days work" and "wrecked" has me in bits with some of these delusional instragrammers!

What exactly does Tara do?

Like previously she did Pippa's Fashion factory as makeup segment, she also did Bridal makeup full time. Now she's with Collaboration Agency and will literally sell her Granny for a few bob promoting ANYTHING -Teeth whitening, alarms, boohoo, Olivia App? I trust nothing that comes out of her mouth it's anything for a quick few bob!

I also find she's turned me off of brands,shops & trends!

Reactions: 11
So she has fine hair and this shampoo is great but she also has extensions for volume so basically the whole add is a pile of shite?

Reactions: 7
Correct me if I’m wrong but if you have good hair after busing those hair products, you don’t need the extensions.

Having extensions and advertising a shampoo is like advertising those spotlight whitening strips and having veneers

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
We’re finally being treated to the grand tour of the Serengeti, I mean sitting room at FakeUp HQ this morning. It’s just all so overbearing and in-your-face. Her style might work in a large, lofty space but it’s just all so busy in that little terraced house, it’s migraine inducing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We’re finally being treated to the grand tour of the Serengeti, I mean sitting room at FakeUp HQ this morning. It’s just all so overbearing and in-your-face. Her style might work in a large, lofty space but it’s just all so busy in that little terraced house, it’s migraine inducing.
It is lovely but omg could it be any more kid unfriendly or impractical🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
It’s way too much and definitely not suitable for 2 small children .

Reactions: 6
When Tara first started showing her house it looked okayish, the mix of darker and lighter paint and some golden ornaments looked trendy. But now it’s a different story, she added too much to it and I’d say she isn’t gonna stop. It seems clattered already and the amount of huge golden things hanging on the walls doesn’t seem appropriate for a house with two small kids. That golden zoo can literally fall on your head and have you ended

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah it definitely looks like an interiors shoot that shows literally the whole shop for sale in one picture. It has been said many times before, it will be dated in 2 years time.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.