Tara Maynard #2 Jetsetter WAG? Nope, Drunken Hag!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m suprised she’s hasn’t got a bigger tattle page and that the sister hasn’t got one too her sister is always doing stories while driving drives me insane

Reactions: 9
Her sister i don’t find as bad. She is only very young and obviously trying to follow in her footsteps. She does seem abit more grounded and appreciative of stuff. Tara is just on another level. They way she keeps harping on about ‘oh I bought my dream car’ no she didn’t. She financed it and got a great deal in exchange for promoting the company.
Whenever she does a Q&A is so very obvious the questions she has written herself.

Reactions: 4
Also on nicks stories last night he had a pic up saying he hasn't been home since 2009!!!!
Surely all the trips they go on he could have gone to see family in the last 15 years!!!

Reactions: 6
Dubai is more important. They are playing the whole wholesome card about his family to avoid a fine. It’s all a front.

she needs to be very careful now her eldest is at secondary school. It’s completely different to primary school and I imagine some of the young girls even follow her. Wouldn’t suprise me if some of the kids gave the eldest a hard time about going to Lapland to see ‘Santa’

I am sure they have been “home” before…sure I have seen them in the Bahamas before…probably another undeclared freebie pr. I used to quite like her through lockdown but as with most instahuns now she has got too big and it’s just freebie after freebie/constant boasting/stupid outfits and a really annoying voice…#howdidthishappentome bollcks

Reactions: 5
There’s no way her two boys Believe in Santa at their ages ones year 6 other year 7 🤯🤯🙈

Let’s face it she is only bothered about gettin pissed for the gram…that’s all she ever does…and her obscene eyebrows and stupid over the top dress sense…

Is she really as pissed/drinking as she makes out? I’d be dead by now.

• Haha
Dos she really dress like that or is it just for the gram.
Some of her clothes are awful looking. Plus sometimes she looks like she fell into her wardrobe with the way she wears her clothing

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand how she’s healthy if she actually does drink that much and how she stays thin 🤯🙈 if I drank that much my skin would be awful I’d be bloated and feel like tit

I don’t understand how she’s healthy if she actually does drink that much and how she stays thin 🤯🙈 if I drank that much my skin would be awful I’d be bloated and feel like tit
She probably doesn’t eat much or constantly throwing up from the amount she drinks

Yeah she does dress like that. She always has even before she got ‘insta famous’ her skin is terrible tho underneath all the cosmetic work. She has alot done to her face. Food wise she probably doesn’t eat that much, u never see her cooking breakfast/lunch /dinner hardly. Only when it’s a hello fresh ad or the odd roast dinner. In fact u never really see her eat ever.
---
I think she looks unhealthy in her recent stories. She looks burnt and bloated.
---
She really needs to stop banging on about school too. It’s obvious she is bothered about it otherwise why keep mentioning it.

I’m glad I found this thread. I cannot bleeping stand this girl. She is the biggest beg going. Everywhere she goes she messages before hand.. majority of her nights out/meals are paid for. No one in the her local area likes her, she has zero female friends other than her sister and her brothers gf - that speaks volumes.
i hope there’s people from her kids school watching her stories because the whole - we are going to Barbados to see nicks sick grandad is a kid o bollocks. Been there once for a few hours. She made that up after she got the fine for them going Lapland.
---

she was a wag and sponged of her fella. The whole work hard etc is alot of bollocks because before she got an Instagram following she did nothing and just spent her fellas wage.
---
She is also ripping peoples eyes out with her clothing brand. The T-shirts are made for a tenner tops but sells them at £60+ more people need to see her for what she is and it’s nothing but a fraud
---

she was a wag and sponged of her fella. The whole work hard etc is alot of bollocks because before she got an Instagram following she did nothing and just spent her fellas wage.
Who was her fella before nick?

No idea. When she met Nick he had abit of a name for himself locally. Never been a looker tho so was obvious she was just trying to bag a footballer. The house they live in was all on the back off his wage - it’s not in an expensive area.

No idea. When she met Nick he had abit of a name for himself locally. Never been a looker tho so was obvious she was just trying to bag a footballer. The house they live in was all on the back off his wage - it’s not in an expensive area.
The house wasn't even that expensive 😂 and I think they just come to an agreement to rent it long term cos it was listed for sale on Rightmove in winter 2015 but no record of it ever selling.

• Wow
I’m glad I found this thread. I cannot bleeping stand this girl. She is the biggest beg going. Everywhere she goes she messages before hand.. majority of her nights out/meals are paid for. No one in the her local area likes her, she has zero female friends other than her sister and her brothers gf - that speaks volumes.
i hope there’s people from her kids school watching her stories because the whole - we are going to Barbados to see nicks sick grandad is a kid o bollocks. Been there once for a few hours. She made that up after she got the fine for them going Lapland.
---

---
She is also ripping peoples eyes out with her clothing brand. The T-shirts are made for a tenner tops but sells them at £60+ more people need to see her for what she is and it’s nothing but a fraud
---

Not sticking up for her at all but the costs to make her T-shirts will deffo not be £10. I source T-shirts from Portugal which are not as good quality as hers and mine are £23 after printing etc. Markup for clothes is around 2.2-2.8% so I reckon her tees will be costing at least £25-28 to create.
Their recent designs have been awful tho, literally look like they’ve been made on paint instead of a graphic designer 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not sticking up for her at all but the costs to make her T-shirts will deffo not be £10. I source T-shirts from Portugal which are not as good quality as hers and mine are £23 after printing etc. Markup for clothes is around 2.2-2.8% so I reckon her tees will be costing at least £25-28 to create.
Their recent designs have been awful tho, literally look like they’ve been made on paint instead of a graphic designer 😭😭
Ok that’s fair enough. Maybe I was being dramatic with the £10. She did at some point have an accessory page with her sister. Selling phone charms/phone cases etc They are all bought off aliexpress yer they were claiming them as their own designs. I think someone actually called them out over it.
---
The house wasn't even that expensive 😂 and I think they just come to an agreement to rent it long term cos it was listed for sale on Rightmove in winter 2015 but no record of it ever selling.
I remember when he had his Bentley but gave it up when he got dropped from the bigger clubs he was playing at 💀

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don’t rate the t.shirts at all for prices but I’ll admit I do like the jumpers but again not for those prices by sounds of it it’s the brother who puts in all the hard work with the business yeah she’s good at promoting her own stuff in her dress room but she never actually see her hard at work at office side of it all she’ll turn up saying orders are flying out checking up on the people actually packing sending stuff but it’s not like she’s sat there all day packing stuff she’s too busy drinking or on holiday or at some restaurant/hotel stay

Reactions: 3
Without her social media following the business wouldn’t be off the ground. She is the face of it. Nothing else. She’s never worked a 9-5. Ever. Even when she was with Nick in the earlier days there was no reason why she didn’t work even before the kids, she just sponged off him.

• Wow