Tara Maynard #2 Jetsetter WAG? Nope, Drunken Hag!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did I miss this new thread??! She looks like a caricature at the moment. She must look absolutely ridiculous irl.

Re school fines: the local authority will set an amount of days a child can have off in one go and then schools are meant to send the names to the council to fine them. So it’s technically up to the school but if they’re following LA guidelines they will only be allowed a week off before they get a fine. So she’s due to get another now they’re in Barbados.

I hope they do fine her…those kids are on holiday more than they are at school! They must have been on at least 5 last year not including all the weekend lodges stays she seems to have on a weekly basis!

Reactions: 4
Why doesn’t she just take them away while they’re off on school holidays? Nicks retired and she can post on Instagram from anywhere. Anyway what’s a £120 fine when you’re buying a new £6k designer item every other week?

Reactions: 5
Why doesn’t she just take them away while they’re off on school holidays? Nicks retired and she can post on Instagram from anywhere. Anyway what’s a £120 fine when you’re buying a new £6k designer item every other week?
Especially as it’s now a PR stay!!!! Fancy going on about visiting your sick grandad so you shouldn’t be fined by the school when in fact it is now a big freebie…wonder if she would be rushing to seem him if she wasn’t get it for nothing 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Thing is, I bet these companies don’t offer PR stays during “peak” times like school holidays. They won’t want to lost on our paying customers.

Reactions: 1
Do you think all the designers stuff she has is from saramart or DHgate then that would explain how she can afford it all 🙈 a lot of influencers make out they have money life the high life but reatly is it’s all fake or been gifted

• Heart
Do you think all the designers stuff she has is from saramart or DHgate then that would explain how she can afford it all 🙈 a lot of influencers make out they have money life the high life but reatly is it’s all fake or been gifted
It must be this, I'm not saying she doesn't get the odd piece now with her brand deals and gifts she gets from Farfetch but she's always been decked out in designer way before her IG took off and when nick was playing for teams such as "bury town" 😂 more than actual top footballers wives like Sasha Attwood and Taylor Ward are......so it's gotta be coming from somewhere??

Is the ill grandad the one she's always going to the pub with? 🤔

Reactions: 3
No think this grandad is on Nick side….he can’t be that ill cos they have spent the whole time in full on holiday mode! 🧐

I’m sure there was a Chanel bag a couple of years ago that definitely didn’t exist in real life.

Her smugness over getting the hotel and flights refunded was really not cool. And those eyebrows. Wowzers.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t she say she trained to be a teacher years ago? Or am I mixing her up with someone else 🤣

Reactions: 2
I’m sure there was a Chanel bag a couple of years ago that definitely didn’t exist in real life.

Her smugness over getting the hotel and flights refunded was really not cool. And those eyebrows. Wowzers.
yep I remember she had a Chanel bag that Chanel had never ever made. Some replica factories do ‘fantasy’ bags that the brands never actually made. Shes an idiot cos if you were passing fakes off as real ones you’d do some due diligence.

Reactions: 5
I’m glad I found this thread. I cannot bleeping stand this girl. She is the biggest beg going. Everywhere she goes she messages before hand.. majority of her nights out/meals are paid for. No one in the her local area likes her, she has zero female friends other than her sister and her brothers gf - that speaks volumes.
i hope there’s people from her kids school watching her stories because the whole - we are going to Barbados to see nicks sick grandad is a kid o bollocks. Been there once for a few hours. She made that up after she got the fine for them going Lapland.
---
What did she work at before she met the hubby
she was a wag and sponged of her fella. The whole work hard etc is alot of bollocks because before she got an Instagram following she did nothing and just spent her fellas wage.
---
She is also ripping peoples eyes out with her clothing brand. The T-shirts are made for a tenner tops but sells them at £60+ more people need to see her for what she is and it’s nothing but a fraud
---
What did she work at before she met the hubby
she was a wag and sponged of her fella. The whole work hard etc is alot of bollocks because before she got an Instagram following she did nothing and just spent her fellas wage.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen that forever unique has gone bust but also has unfollowed Tara and Tara them 👀

Reactions: 3
Yep something went off with them.
Has anyone seen that forever unique has gone bust but also has unfollowed Tara and Tara them 👀
Yep apparently she was a nightmare to work with too.
---
Also if the school have anything about them they’ll ask to see proof as to when the holiday was booked. She’s saying she emailed them asking for permission as nicks grandad is sick. (Surely if that was genuine u would ask before hand or as soon as you’d done it) I guarantee she sent the email after getting the Lapland fine.
---
Also if the school have anything about them they’ll ask to see proof as to when the holiday was booked. She’s saying she emailed them asking for permission as nicks grandad is sick. (Surely if that was genuine u would ask before hand or as soon as you’d done it) I guarantee she sent the email after getting the Lapland fine.

If the grandad is so sick why would the trip be gifted in first place and why post bout the trip surly private matter between family members and where’s rest of nicks family then? Why only the 4 of them gone? Or is it so the school feel sorry for her and she doesn’t get a fine again? High school is completely different to primary school plus all the followers she has definitely people from school will be on her page watching

Reactions: 7
If the grandad is so sick why would the trip be gifted in first place and why post bout the trip surly private matter between family members and where’s rest of nicks family then? Why only the 4 of them gone? Or is it so the school feel sorry for her and she doesn’t get a fine again? High school is completely different to primary school plus all the followers she has definitely people from school will be on her page watching
It’s because she already had a fine for Lapland and knew she would be in trouble again so made up the story about nicks grandad to avoid another fine. She is an utter embarrassment.

did anyone see her story where she was talking about her holiday agent wanting to message the hotel and she was like, ‘no that’s so cringe she couldn’t do that - but it worked’ ALL LIE’S. I have a friend who works in a place she goes to often. Items are £5-£10 max. She constantly messages them before she goes begging for freebies.

everything she says is lies