Tara Maynard #2 Jetsetter WAG? Nope, Drunken Hag!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know i bought a milania hoodie for my neice and the quality is actually so good it's not even close to temu
Temu dupe alot of things

I know I know I can't stand her but I think she is using ethical factories
Maybe not the hoodies 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve had my temu slippers for a few months now, chucked them in the washing machine a few times and they’re as good as new, still in perfect condition 😅 wasn’t expecting them to last at all

Reactions: 1
Maybe not the hoodies 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve had my temu slippers for a few months now, chucked them in the washing machine a few times and they’re as good as new, still in perfect condition 😅 wasn’t expecting them to last at all
I don't mind temu. I think stuff washes well bought my wee one shoes and stuff and have been great quality not cheap feeling atall

What’s wrong with her? Why can’t she ring up and book a table herself ? Why make a video and ask people to do it for her ! 🙄 clown

Do know what I work damn hard for my money and I could only dream of owning one designer handbag…she seems to have them like primark carrier bags! How many does one person need? Getting so sick of all those gifted tit to instahuns

I reckon it’s a Collab?
Agree, one of her kids is in high school and a bit old for Santa and Lapland...if they'd have wanted to pay for it themselves surely they'd have done it when the kids were little and nick was playing and earning a wage 😂

Reactions: 5
Fancy phoning your kid in sick then plastering your holiday all over your insta 😂😂😂😂 serves her right!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Moaning about being caught out and having to pay fines 😂😂😂 high school they are more on it with kids being off and chasing that stuff up and If she can afford all the designer stuff and the holidays sure a fine from school is pennies for her 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And she's already keeping them off again now to go to barbados, she really doesn't give 2 fucks about their education does she.

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely banking on they both being professional footballs when they are older

Reactions: 4
Imagine posting you’ve been fined for taking them out previously and she’s gone and done it again a week later. Don’t you have to go to court after so many times? Or is it if you don’t pay

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine posting you’ve been fined for taking them out previously and she’s gone and done it again a week later. Don’t you have to go to court after so many times? Or is it if you don’t pay
I've had this argument on another thread with someone...from what I can gather it's up to the school to decide whether it's worth pursuing a prosecution 😂😂😂 imagine the headlines.

Also you can ask for permission though and get it authorised though right?* Perhaps she got this one authorised and thought she’d risk the Lapland one but got bubbled for that.

She’s always relentlessly took them out of school for hols though hasn’t she, maybe the change to high school for her oldest is a big surprise to her re. hols.

*I live in the UK but not England so could be a different process to where my kids are.

I mean, if anyone looks at Nick's Wikipedia it's obvious he wouldn't have earned much but seeing as she likes to present herself as a wag it's strange her kids don't go to private school

Reactions: 3
So is she now making out she paid for the Lapland trip? Feel like that q&a was basically her answering everything that’s been said on here 😂