Tara Maynard #2 Jetsetter WAG? Nope, Drunken Hag!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% she has a drinking problem. It’s not ‘cool’ just because you’re well off enough to not need to work. It’s still a drinking problem.
As someone who had to deal with drunk parents as a child, her kids are gonna be messed up when they’re older. I don’t drink and can’t stand to be around people who are drunk now. There is nothing funny about wanting an adult when you’re little and they’re too busy rolling around pissed.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
100% she has a drinking problem. It’s not ‘cool’ just because you’re well off enough to not need to work. It’s still a drinking problem.
As someone who had to deal with drunk parents as a child, her kids are gonna be messed up when they’re older. I don’t drink and can’t stand to be around people who are drunk now. There is nothing funny about wanting an adult when you’re little and they’re too busy rolling around pissed.
Ah I’m sorry ❤
Every holiday she is hammered. Her boys will defo be thinking ah mums drunk again like it’s normal. She was posting bottles of whispering at breakfast in Barbados. That isn’t normal. Nick retiring hasn’t helped either, he seems just as bad. When they are home the kids are constantly in the pub. They can’t even have a Sunday dinner out without it turning in to a chavvy piss up documenting the endless trays of shots. It’s absolutely vile.
she needs to grow up.

Reactions: 3
Moaning she is bored of January already…she has only been back from holiday for a couple of days! She needs to get her head out her wine bucket and get in the real world….

Reactions: 7
As people oh here have said before if she was a single parent mum living on a council estate with no job and claiming benefits people would be disgusted and social services would be on the case ( no offence in any way meant to these type of people ) As an influencer ( loosely ) it’s deemed acceptable

Reactions: 10
A fake one at that…. Quite easy to see the colour on the inside bits don’t seem to match to the proper one.

You can always tell as well as she’d be tagging @ysl or whatnot if it was genuine.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Most of her bags/shoes are not genuine. She does by the odd piece but majority isn’t. That bag isn’t genuine either.. if it was there would be an unboxing. No box or pacakaging says it all.
Another lie.

Reactions: 6
We would of definitely got an unboxing reel if it was real 🙃🙃 and where she going in the snow with a bag like that oh yeah the school run 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Or her local old mans pub to drink out of dirty pint glasses and down shots.
fact of the matter is.. every fancy bar/restaurant she goes to is free. She begs before she goes (I know this as a fact, my friend showed me an Instagram message she sent her before she went on the scrounge) Just like when she went to dublin and played the whole ‘omg we forgot to book a table and everywhere’s booked can anyone help?’ Aka.. I don’t want to pay my way and what can I get for free. The sad thing is people don’t see through it. They genuinely believe her 😂😂😂
Funny how she never posts herself cooking fancy meals in the house? I bet the kids live off microwave meals.

Here we go with rookery hall. Another freebie ‘I’ve taken the day off’ from doing what?! Taking pictures in different outfits all day - she doesn’t know a hard days graft if it hit her in the face.

Reactions: 5
Posting quotes about travel being educational and moaning about school fines…I thinks it means trips to educational places not 5star all inclusive bars!

Here we go with rookery hall. Another freebie ‘I’ve taken the day off’ from doing what?! Taking pictures in different outfits all day - she doesn’t know a hard days graft if it hit her in the face.
She parked in the 1 disabled space there 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Begging for free earings cause she’s lost one if something is your absolute favourite you definitely remember you where you got it from surly ??

Why would you be appalled to help your 12 year old with his biology homework. Can’t imagine he doesn’t already know some things about sex. I’m surprised she’s such a prude given how much of her body she has on display

He’s 12 he would definitely taught all that In year 5/6 too he was probably on holiday at time and missed the lessons

• Haha
Yes! I remember doing sex education/periods when I was in Year 6, in 1994, so I doubt we’ve regressed that much in 2024!