Tara Maynard #2 Jetsetter WAG? Nope, Drunken Hag!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably! I know a few local parents are fuming!
Can’t wait for this latest Q&A.. aka I’m going to ask myself questions I want people to know the answer to.

I predict the agenda

1. The cost of Barbados/how much it should cost
2. School fine/missing school guilt
3. Christmas presents
4. Defiantly I think we’ll see a - ‘not a question but just wanted to tell u u are smashing it and are a great mum’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has been offered to free cruises but the dates didn’t work …gutted for her!
how would she know how much it costs she got it for free…

Reactions: 5
Didn’t she make out this was a last minute thing cos grandad was ill? Then she’s said she booked it in June.

Reactions: 8
Didn’t she make out this was a last minute thing cos grandad was ill? Then she’s said she booked it in June.
Yeah she made it cos the grandad was really ill so that had to go visit him….all lies as usual! Basically just a freebie holiday and they happened to pop in and see him…
She will probably be after a freebie for her 10yr anniversary now..
I actually hate how Instagram has gone now with all these begging free loaders advertising anything they get given and going on countless holidays while the rest of us work hard for a living!The only thing they influence me with it what not to buy or where to go on holiday cos they had it for free. The kids of these instahuns are going to grow up to be self entitled lazy tosspots

Reactions: 10
More lies. I hope the school are investigating. Booked in June but was a trip to see their critically ill grandad 🤦🏼‍♀️ Pretty disgusting is they have used him as their excuse to go away.

The missed cruise dates mention was another beg as was the 10 year anniversary trip.

She honestly infuriates me.

She’ll be back tomorrow. How long before she starts moaning about the cold

Reactions: 6
If he was so desperately ill in June you’d have gone over summer wouldn’t you? You know. When your kids were off school. Complete bollocks. These companies just hand out freebies during term time cos it’s cheaper for them. So she goes wherever the freebies dictate. Grandad was an afterthought.

She looks awful. Pull your swimming costume out of your arse woman.

It’s all lies. Grandad was the excuse as to why the kids were missing school not an after thought.
She looks awful. frumpy, bloated and like she needs a good detox.
She said the kids were only missing one day of school. Their schools went back today and I can’t see them being back in time for tomorrow!!!!

Reactions: 2
Love how the grandad is so ill and they had to visit him but all they seem to do is pop in for 5mins then go to a fancy restaurant and bar for tea! How about a family meal or taking them out?

Reactions: 9
Love how the grandad is so ill and they had to visit him but all they seem to do is pop in for 5mins then go to a fancy restaurant and bar for tea! How about a family meal or taking them out?

Because it’s all about them!

Where she said ‘back to cheese butties soon’

Why?! The whole trips been paid for. They haven’t spent a penny

Reactions: 2
Because it’s all about them!

Where she said ‘back to cheese butties soon’

Why?! The whole trips been paid for. They haven’t spent a penny
She says that about every holiday…oh skint now and back to beans on toast..probably thinks it makes her sound more relatable, when we all know she go it free and then she follows it with another holiday booked and more designer gear 🙄🥴. It really is the just the same thing on repeat isn’t it.

Reactions: 8
You’ve hit the nail on the head there. Everything about her is a scam. She tries so desperately hard to be more ‘relatable’ and ‘down to earth’ and I think she thinks that makes her different from the others but unfortunately people are buying in to it. Most of the stuff I think she makes up, like forgetting her child’s school enrolment, forgetting fancy dress day, forgetting an advent calender etc. it’s all part of her act. She is nothing but a con artist and I wish more people would see through it

She would never have sent them to school today (and documented it 🙄) if the fines chat wasn’t a thing

Reactions: 4
She’ll be away again in few weeks either just them two or with kids and cheese butty comments she probably doesn’t eat anyways no woman in their late 30s can stay that thin with the amount she drinks

Still drinking too annoys me that middle class social media people show off drinking like it’s cool good thing to have gin o clock I grew up with alcoholic parents and as a child of one is wasn’t cool or funny watching it everyday

I genuinely think she has issues with alcohol.
i also think she has underlying mental health issues even tho she would never admit to that. The bragging and drinking is a void for something - I’ve seen it so many times. The lack of genuine friends could be something to do with it. Let’s face it, yes she may have 500k followers but who out of them would be at the end of a telephone if she needed them?! None of them. Social media followers don’t care about her. She has her mum, her sister. Her bro’s gf, and another girl she doesn’t seem too fussed about it. There’s a reason for that and I think a lot of how she behaves is a mask.

Still drinking too annoys me that middle class social media people show off drinking like it’s cool good thing to have gin o clock I grew up with alcoholic parents and as a child of one is wasn’t cool or funny watching it everyday

Reactions: 6