Tara Maynard #2 Jetsetter WAG? Nope, Drunken Hag!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Tara Maynard / Taramays25.

Shout out @Bnbn. Th for being the runaway winner for thread title!!

Last thread ran from 2020 and she’s basically been drunk the whole time and had about 1837403 holidays whilst claiming to be down to earth and relatable to the “troops”.

Anything for the recap??

Reactions: 3
Also I watched nicks stories yesterday and today and he continues to shout at cammy to embarrass him at school.
The kid got out of the car a bit away from the school to walk with his friends.
Why do that to him? I felt bad for the kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
In her sisters stories she is trollied as usual…the blokes behind them are like WTF 😂😂😂 they must standout like sore thumbs in their horrible over accessoried outfits.

Reactions: 4
The sisters stories. Tara is absolutely wasted. She is not something to be admired in anyway. The sisters got it right. She’s an alcoholic (just not a legend.)

if she was drinking cider from a bottle in a council house she’d have her kids taken off her, because its Whispering Angel around the world she’s desirable makes me sick to my stomach to be honest.

Reactions: 12
How old is Tara ?
Those gypsabella clothes don't suit her at all , but anything for free clobber
Also if anyone here does like gypsabella clothes they are all off aliexpress..
Thank me later 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think shes 34/35 but definitely looks a lot older probably the drinking that’s ages her and all the fake tan make up she wears 🙈

Reactions: 1
Yes it’s def her brand Milana studios. See she has taken kindly to the messages ..not! Typical instahun thinking she is above everyone else and can do not wrong 🙄
I see asos have sent her a huge haul of clothes…like she needs anymore

Reactions: 5
She has been blocking anyone that sends her a message about her brand showcasing animal cruelty… T-shirts have also gone up £5 but she has done free shipping which is normally £5 🤣🤣🤣 she also has been called gross for the dog style tshirt and has replied to her sisters comment on her post with ‘gross girl ❤’ she is taking the piss out of everyone

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Presuming the “not interested bye” is aimed at this as well. Her true colours are starting to show….typical mean girl…not interested, not her fault, everyone else is wrong, I am better than anyone else etc etc . She might not have realised about dogs ears being clipped..I didn’t…she could have apologised/been educated, but no she is being a witch about it. To be honest it’s the kid of response i expected from her

Reactions: 10
Even if she thinks she's right. Donate a portion to a dogs charity and move on.

Reactions: 6