Tara Maynard #2 Jetsetter WAG? Nope, Drunken Hag!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, I did the same!! Sick of still looking at theses ones going to events and buying designer bags with everything that's going on this week. It's sickening!!!

Reactions: 2
How far up your own arse must you be to se tickets for people to come and get drunk with you! Can’t believe people would pay to go and drink with her…just don’t understand it! Although I would quite like to see the unfiltered in the wild pics/vids

Reactions: 3
I live where she gets her hair done in Cheshire and believe You Me she looks nothing like she does in her pics on instagram. Her tan is so grubby, and she is really really tall and so thin. Honestly she walks around with such a chip on her shoulder. I was actually stood next to her a few weeks ago after she left the salon and the stench of stale alcohol was seeping through her paws it was awful. Oh and can I just also tell you she doesn't pay for her hair either it's all for promotions

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I live where she gets her hair done in Cheshire and believe You Me she looks nothing like she does in her pics on instagram. Her tan is so grubby, and she is really really tall and so thin. Honestly she walks around with such a chip on her shoulder. I was actually stood next to her a few weeks ago after she left the salon and the stench of stale alcohol was seeping through her paws it was awful. Oh and can I just also tell you she doesn't pay for her hair either it's all for promotions
Is she really thin. I always thought she looked not curvy but like a nice size. She does look grubby tho her hands are minging sometimes

Reactions: 1
Do her and her sister think the theatre show Moulin Rouge was based on the movie Burlesque and not Moulin Rouge 🫠 ffs 🤣 because the theatre show is very much like the film. Pair of absolute idiots!!!

I’ve seen it three times and it’s amazing (probably why I’m so pissed off about it lol) 100% Tara would have barely been able to hold her head up the amount they drink let alone watch it

IMG_4950.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The pair of them are just drunken chavs in designer gear..see she has pooped in Schuh on a PR visit…basically bumming Xmas presents for her kids and adding to her already overfilled shoe collection.

I’m gonna scream at what she’s said this morning … me and Nick don’t really wait for Xmas to have stuff .. NO … that’s because 90% of your bloody stuff is handed to you free on a plate so you DONT NEED TO …. FML these influencers boil my piss 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She forgot to submit her son’s secondary school application!!
Funny how she won’t forget the date for a piss up or an event where she gets freebies but managed to miss one of the most important forms for her child 🫠
Welcome to the real world Tara, it doesn’t revolve around you! 🤯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So she has just realised that she missed the deadline on September! Manages to order loads of designer goods and arrange holidays but can’t fill in an online form for her son…sounds about right TBF

Reactions: 4
I know for a fact the school will have sent prompts. Probs slipped into junk as didn’t have PR or FREEBIE in the subject line.

Reactions: 1
I have noticed she hardly ever marks any posts with ad/gifted/pr etc….i bet loads of her stuff if for free….but not declared

How old is Tara ?
Those gypsabella clothes don't suit her at all , but anything for free clobber
Also if anyone here does like gypsabella clothes they are all off aliexpress..
Thank me later 😘
Late to the party here but is Gypsabella for real off aliexpress?? I’m too old for their clobber but I’ve spent a fortune there on my nieces and goddaughter who are teens and they love the stuff! But I’ve actually never asked how long the stuff lasts!!!!! Thanks for the info lol

Late to the party here but is Gypsabella for real off aliexpress?? I’m too old for their clobber but I’ve spent a fortune there on my nieces and goddaughter who are teens and they love the stuff! But I’ve actually never asked how long the stuff lasts!!!!! Thanks for the info lol
is buying stuff off aliexpress then selling it legal?

Why has just got someone half naked on her stories…someone in a g string and stockings and a random bloke…

Yes , take a screenshot of the items off her page and put into Aliexpress.
Alot of boutiques similar to her do the same

• Wow
Look at her new collection piece

Attachments

How can someone who has advised lots of beauty/high end advent calendars forgot to get her kids one? What she means is no one gifted her suitable for her boys so she had to put her hand in her pocket!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just came here to say she’s selling these slippers from ‘her brand’ and they’re 100% temu lmao. I have them myself i can spot a temu slipper a mile off 😁
I don't know i bought a milania hoodie for my neice and the quality is actually so good it's not even close to temu
Temu dupe alot of things

I know I know I can't stand her but I think she is using ethical factories