Tara Maynard #2 Jetsetter WAG? Nope, Drunken Hag!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also making out they went to Carden park and just booked it off the cufff….but has booked Miami and then vegas…probably been trying to secure the freebies for weeks and got it all confirmed last night more like!

Reactions: 2
Doubt any of them are original though 🤣
Yeah like the time she told everyone machine gun kelly was wearing her jumper, but he was actually wearing the designer one she'd ripped off. No fucks given.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not a chance they have original designs they probably see and copy stuff from insta and Pinterest 😂😂 you ever seen her sitting down skeching designs or any original drawing prints like most fashion designers actually do 🙈

Reactions: 5
Funny cuz she said once on her stories she wasn’t ‘arsed about America’ (clearly it was just cuz she hadn’t been)

her tacky white chapel wedding will match her roots. No matter how much her handbags are worth she’ll never be rid of that accent.

also the whole ‘oh we’ve never broken our vows’

had she heard what Nick was saying about that Sammie from love island it would defo be game over. He was obsessed with her

• Wow
Reactions: 1
“Just choose your mood!! Be grateful for being alive!!!”

Thanks babe, I’ve got depression.

Reactions: 4
Funny cuz she said once on her stories she wasn’t ‘arsed about America’ (clearly it was just cuz she hadn’t been)

her tacky white chapel wedding will match her roots. No matter how much her handbags are worth she’ll never be rid of that accent.

also the whole ‘oh we’ve never broken our vows’

had she heard what Nick was saying about that Sammie from love island it would defo be game over. He was obsessed with her
Whattttttt! Tell us more 😂

Wow she’s actually got the tee back up for sale with the stolen design.

Just seen this on the guys insta, so is she not addressing it and is he ok for her to make money on his design?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Money talks. They’ve obviously given him some shush money or an agreement that they will give him a % of their sales.

it’s all bullshit, he seems like a nice guy and clearly been manipulated by them (I’m sure most people reading that statement will feel the same way and see straight through it too)
It’s very crappy that they haven’t given him a mention or addressed it. But then they were never going to were they?!

They really are vile humans aren’t they

Reactions: 14
THIS ^

No way did they not know they’d ripped off his design. Given that they didn’t design it themselves, they got (stole) it from somewhere and thought the internet was big enough to get away with it.

I am sorry that the artist has felt backed into a corner and had to accept a slice of STFU$$$ but I imagine trying to challenge that legally would have been difficult and expensive.

Reactions: 8
Really sad. You’ve seen with your own eyes that she will literally screw or F anyone over to get where she wants.

She will know that there’s probably only a small percentage of people who actually know the truth so she can just brush it under the carpet.

she is vile

she will definitely not mention it cause her followers won’t have a clue about the poor artist at all she could at least tag him saying we used this guys work we love it and fits the brand but the beg won’t at all

Everyone in my local area shared the post. Hattie Bourne who has. A huge following also shared it. Problem is we live in a society where people have no back bone or will go against the grain. Loads are talking about it but don’t speak out.

her following is slowly decreasing.

im here for the downfall

Oh really? That's surprising as hattie made a reel just the other day her and her youngest wearing milana

I didn’t see the HB post, someone just mentioned it.
Not sure if anyone followers her and saw it?!

Loves how she spends £1500 on a bag without blinking…then next week will be moaning that she has to live on beans on toast cos of her next big (gifted) holiday….

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That's honestly what makes me think the majority of hers are snides 😂🙈 except when she gets gifted by Farfetch. She's always had loads of designer even when nick was playing in something like conference north and she was a full time dosser kept woman before her insta became popular.

Toxic much?! This is horrendous, if you feel the need to check your partners phone there is absolutely nothing OK about that
Awful advice, it’s not normal to snoop OR be snooped on.

Obviously worst case scenario but we’ve got posters up in work with warning signs about DV and your partner going through your phone is one of them 🙄 so irresponsible.

Reactions: 9
No genuinely this is exactly my point! It's a huge red flag.
Awful advice, it’s not normal to snoop OR be snooped on.

Obviously worst case scenario but we’ve got posters up in work with warning signs about DV and your partner going through your phone is one of them 🙄 so irresponsible.