Tara Maynard #2 Jetsetter WAG? Nope, Drunken Hag!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should have said ‘no one’s offered us a free holiday yet can you all hurry up and DM me please huns’

• Haha
Reactions: 2
" What in the spectrum "

That's what she's put on the picture of her son hanging over a seat

What is wrong with her. How offensive is thT!

Reactions: 5
Yeah I thought the same!!
She's always trying too hard to be funny and it's cringe but this was too far.
I don't know why this thread doesn't be more chatty, can people really not see she's so fake?

Reactions: 4
I started following her just before lockdown and found her a refreshing and a bit different. But as like most instahuns as she has gained more followers and got more “insta famous” the more fake, grabby and cringy she has got. She know gives off mean girl/ i am bettter than you vibes. It’s just all hello fresh, rodial, milana studios and look fantastic on repeat with the odd deichmann shoes thrown in. I think she must have a new management company as she seems to post less of the drinking/real life, it’s just all ads and she seems to be working with more bigger brands like river island and Asda (?!?) . Her outfits have def got more OTT and she always looks like she needs a good wash. Don’t event get me started on her eyebrows!!!!

Reactions: 9
Ohhhhh the BROWS, and the sisters brows!!!
Tara dresses "normal" in comparison to Paris.
Moaning about nick again this morning. What does he work at now if he's retired?

I think it's not a busy thread cos its rinse and repeat everyday iiiyyaaa, new edit, bandy leg in the mirror, shill shill. Drink and then bed

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think eventually this will be a busy thread cause she will piss more and more people off with all the ads 🙈 and the dressing over the top works in London or New York but not in stoke of all places 🤯

Reactions: 6
Her lastet reel with all the M&S stuff..not marked as an AD or gift or anything. But frankly I can’t see her filming herself loading her basket full to brim of tat if it wasn’t gifted….
Who gets their kids stuff for Valentine’s Day? Is this a thing now?!?!!

Reactions: 3
I don’t believe her thread is that busy yet because I genuinely believe majority of her follows don’t see through her bullshit, but that is slowly changing. I know a lot of people who used to love her, but im the last 6months they cannot stand her.

i think she reads here 100% and she will be mortified. If u look at her comments she rarely gets any hate which is odd for somone in her position. I think she will be shocked she has a thread and their are plenty of people (and more by the day) not liking her.

She doesn’t have management.. she negotiated her own deals and always has done.

Mortified or not, she is just like all the influencers….just ads and going after every freebie they can while pretending to be relatable.

She will probably just come back with a cocky comment or picture like the did with the doberman design.

Reactions: 2
Her little minions need need to see this. Don’t think they’ll be rushing to buy her designs they’ve worked oh so hard on creating when they see this.

what an absolute con artist. Disgusting

Reactions: 8
Her little minions need need to see this. Don’t think they’ll be rushing to buy her designs they’ve worked oh so hard on creating when they see this.

what an absolute con artist. Disgusting
A new Video up a few minutes ago and the t shirt is in it , she’s no shame

But that’s her all over. Self centered piece of tit. Doesn’t care about anyone and anything other than materialistic tit. No girl mates, why? Cuz she fucked them over too and is very obvious she isn’t a nice person. Unfortunately majority who follow her genuinely think she cares about them but the reality as she is just using them.
I hope this is the downfall of her cuz she doesn’t deserve to be on the position that she is in.

Reactions: 7
The confidence to actually steel someone else design and then sell it on for £90 and more each time is beyond id be raging if I was that artist guy she literally gives no shits at all

Reactions: 9
Nope and continuing to post herself in it even when she’s been called out on it and it’s been removed from her website just somes her up. If that isn’t just a massive duck YOU I don’t know what is.
no apology to the artist, no addressing it and holding her hands up.
The artists post has already circulated through 3 of my girls chats so it’s defo getting seen.
She is Scum

Reactions: 10