Tara Maynard #2 Jetsetter WAG? Nope, Drunken Hag!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I feel like this, what's wrong with me?

You're an alcoholic who has no hobbies, no interests, no known purpose in life, no friends, no values, no personality, who doesn't eat properly and bases their self worth on how their face looks. Could be that?!?

Reactions: 9
Wonder how much of this trip they have managed to blag for free…just one constant piss up with a few designer handbags thrown in🙄 and why does she keep going on about long natural hair?

Reactions: 6
Notice she hasn’t spend as much money on Paris birthday bag 😂 the Marc Jacob’s are like £350 not over £2000 like the one she treated herself to other day 😂😂

Reactions: 2
The poor kids too they’ll see them stories and old enough to understand too what their mum is posting so gonna feel like parents don’t give a duck about them rather go without them that with 🤯🤯 but they probably have better time without her being there 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I honestly do not know why they even bother going on holiday. Typical Brits going to a different country but sat in an Irish bar necking pints. They could’ve saved the hassle of a flight and just gone their local. Anywhere she tags on her story will be gifted. If she doesn’t get anything for free she gets all bitter and doesn’t tag!

Reactions: 5
Why does she think repeatedly saying “missing the kids lollll” whilst getting more and more pissed is funny or a personality trait? It’s weird.

We get it. You wish you were a millionaire wag with no kids who could get pissed 24/7. I mean she does a good job of that anyway tbf.

I’ve said it before - my mother drunk a lot when I was young. I don’t touch it because I don’t want my child to feel like that about me. There’s something awful about being young and going to your mum for comfort to find once again she’s pissed up and stinks of wine.

Reactions: 10
Yep it definitely isn’t a vibe to be in your 40s and on piss all time think she trying hard holding on to her youth and to be cool like the sister but she isn’t 21. She also just throws money at the boys but never really gives them that one on one time that kids actually want buying then a hot tub so her and nick can piss off on holiday all time

Don’t get me wrong I love a drink and a weekend away from my kids but she takes it to another level…She must be doing else as well as drink ❄❄ to be able
To drink the amoun she does and stay so thin…

Reactions: 7
Don’t get me wrong I love a drink and a weekend away from my kids but she takes it to another level…She must be doing else as well as drink ❄❄ to be able
To drink the amoun she does and stay so thin…
She said in a q&a she doesn’t have time to eat as she’s too busy so definitely starves herself but surly the drink would still make her put the weight on or bloat her 🙈

Reactions: 1
She genuinely just doesn’t eat I don’t think. Not cuz she is too busy just maybe doesn’t have an appetite. You never see her cooking homely meals, u actually never see her doing anything homely/motherly. The kids get dragged off to the pub every weekend and she only seems to spend time with them when she’s driving them to footy (and that’s only cuz she hopes she’ll benefit from it when they make it)

she is a total fraud
---
Everywhere she’s been to in belin has been free. I think even the flights were as she tagged jet2 💀

she’ll have a shock if she thinks she is getting anything gifted in Miami or vegas. She’ll get laughed out of places if she even tries

I don’t think she eats at all…her sister def can’t
Do…to drink that much she would be bloated as anything..pure liquid and ❄ I think

Reactions: 2
Sister does post gym stuff and running Tara definitely doesn’t go the gym otherwise she would of posted that tit but the sister will copy her older sister with the eaten habits cause she’ll think that’s normal not to eat and just to drink but I think sister tries to be more health conscious as younger kids are these days especially younger influencers they get more work being like that

Tbf it wouldn’t suprise me if Tara did work out on the sly and just didn’t post it.
She tries too hard to be relatable, she plays the game well. She will think that girls will find her refreshing not constantly working out or worrying what they look like. Behind closed doors I think it’s a different story.
it’s like when she tries to play the whole ‘bad mum’ card, I think it’s all bollocks. Like saying she forgot about her kids school enrolment. It’s all nonsense and lies. She just wants people to think ‘oh shes normal’
It’s one big act which has worked for her, but the cracks are starting to appear

• Heart
What’s she done to her lips on that hello fresh ad? Fillers or just really bad liner! They look nearly as bad as her eyebrows!

Hello fresh ad bore tit out of me especially when you know the ones promoting it were gifted it for free 😒😒