Tara Maynard #2 Jetsetter WAG? Nope, Drunken Hag!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder who does the designs for milana. Is it her or her brother who is the cheap thieving immoral schmuck here

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine how much she would be calling a person out if she did come up with a design of her own and found someone else using it? She would go on and on and on, call them out over it and get it shared as much as possible. The fact she’s still posting Pics in it after it being removed from her website makes her looks like a really crappy person. She’s always going on about how much things cost, people having to work to buy stuff etc then totally rubbishing that guy off for being upset about his work/his income. As I said it would be totally different if someone was using her design or Milana logo

Reactions: 12
still posting herself in it is an indirect way of saying I know selected few people know what’s happened with this and I don’t care. She could also be doing it to test the water to see how many people respond/give her tit about it as only she will see it.
I think her and tag on brother will have a huge input on the designs etc. but that’s not the point. It’s the constant ‘oh we work around the clock to provide the best T-shirts for you guys, so much effort goes in to these designs blah blah blah’ it’s all bleeping lies

Reactions: 7
I’d love someone to steal all her designs and then see how she reacts
She would hit the roof! I don’t think any of her designs are original really…most of them I have seen similar elsewhere before. She really doesn’t a f&&k does she.
On the beg for wedding dress now…probably got that Emma travel person to get her a free wedding…don’t know how she has the balls…freeloading meff

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Really though? She doesn’t seem to have any friends to take on other comped trips, it’s only ever her sister. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her mum tbh.

Remember the hen do for her pal that she missed the flight to/got there late, and then there was an awkward as hell atmosphere? Never see any of those “pals” on the scene anymore.

Reactions: 4
She only hangs round with the brothers girlfriend and the people she’s got working for her and her sister cause the sister had more followers and better brand deals than she gets 🙈 what’s the point in re marrying anyways 🤯🤯 most people who do that are celebs for the telly or magazine deals 🙈

She has no pals.
That hen do was comedy gold. Everyone was just looking at her like wtf. You can tell no one wanted her there.

She keeps banging on about ‘don’t water dead plants’ as tho it’s her choice she cuts people off. It’s the opposite, people cut her off cuz she is twit.
we’ve all said it before but for a girl to have no genuine mates it’s a huge red flag.

but as long as Donna down the road is still buying her tit and crawling up her arse on her insta comments she doesn’t care

Last edited:
Pity he's not doing any tshirts or hoodies coz I'd have bought some 🙃

I saw a go fund me for him which someone created to cover legal costs against her. He obviously doesn’t have the money to do it himself but it’s definitely something I’d donate too.
I’ll try and find it. There’s plenty of support for him 🧡

Reactions: 10
Wonder how long these comments will stay there
---
I saw a go fund me for him which someone created to cover legal costs against her. He obviously doesn’t have the money to do it himself but it’s definitely something I’d donate too.
I’ll try and find it. There’s plenty of support for him 🧡
I would definitely donate if you can find the link. This kind of thing infuriates me - imagine having a really creative fun ORIGINAL idea for your art and some instahun just bleeping nicks it to make profit for themself. What a tremendous bell. GET YOUR OWN IDEAS. Oh wait, you can’t because all your creativity is stolen from google.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I'll donate to the gofundme too.
She's worse than I actually thought, I didn't know she was stealing the designs!!!
She's making a fortune from that brand.
He needs to use the gofundme money to create his own brand and call it MULANA or something similar to hers!!!
Stupid cow!!

Reactions: 3
Brace yourself for the ‘ask me a question’ BS

aka I wanna tell you aload of braggy tit so I’ll make up questions to ask myself so it doesn’t look like I’m bragging but I actually am

Reactions: 2
Why people going on like it’s the weddding of the century…they are already married 🙄
Also making out her and Nick have no time together..they have been on quite a few holidays without the kids and used to go out every Sunday to celebrate the milana sales!

Reactions: 3
I feel like vow renewals usually = marital problems or are a precursor to divorce 👀

She’s a nasty piece of work with the design stealing. Shameless.

Reactions: 10
They go to Mykonos every year just the two of them. Last year they also went to Ibiza. They are constantly on nights out, hotel stay overs it’s just her usual drivel.

Its just her way of trying to justify it going away without the kids. That’s why she has done two stories dedicated to it 💀 She harps on about the whole mum guilt thing to try and be more relatable - that girl has zero guilt 😂

They are literally always together especially since he’s retired from football they are on the piss most weekends 🤯🙈