Tara Maynard #2 Jetsetter WAG? Nope, Drunken Hag!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never written on a site before but each day it’s annoying me more. Stop pretending you’re so relatable when you’re not.
you clearly do diet / have a personal trainer so why lie?
you clearly do have a cleaner as you’re always ‘so busy’ but your house is spotless so why lie?
you spend silly money on stuff to boast about it on instagram & sell t shirts for £80 ! you are not the same as us, you are not broke so why lie?
the lies and bullshit is just painfully cringe now..

Reactions: 17
She basically said she starves herself cause she too busy to eat so her diet is basically alcohol and Yorkshire puddings 🤯🤯 and she broke her own phone cause she didn’t like her hair 🤯🤯 serious metal health issue right there

Reactions: 8
Oh this witch has some serious issues. Going through her husbands phone, alcoholism, disordered eating, anger issues. What a delight!!

I absolutely hate when women even joke about snooping through their partners phone. Why don’t you trust him? Also if you genuinely think he might have done something you’re going looking for trouble. I wonder if Nick is allowed to go through her phone when she’s been on a bender?

She’s the most insecure self obsessed person I’ve ever seen. Everything is overcompensating because she wanted to be a premier league wag, not whatever she is now.

Reactions: 2
She does portray the high end wag life like she’s Victoria beckham without all the freebie’s would she still have all this? This job lifestyle doesn’t last forever

She starves herself so she can drink huge volumes of calories in the form of wine, thats the sad truth :( she is desperately insecure in her looks and admitted she doesn't even know what her purpose in life is and asked everyone else to tell her theirs so she could copy. She absolutely doesn't like herself and has no friends and that's why she drinks the volumes she does, and tries to find happiness buying material tit to fill a void which never works so she needs the next thing. She is completely lost, I do feel sorry for her but she is also not a nice person and has tit morals and ethics.

Reactions: 9
I don’t have a particularly healthy relationship with food, but I absolutely wouldn’t be advocating to hundreds of thousands of followers that I stay slim by not eating. All she needed to answer that question with was “I watch what I eat and I’m quite active running around after the kids/sorting stuff for Milana” which would have been completely believable.

Reactions: 5
Today making out she never posts underwear pictures She’s always in underwear at start of her videos too sure the boys will appreciate that when older and mates starts commenting on their mum 🙈

Reactions: 3
Today making out she never posts underwear pictures She’s always in underwear at start of her videos too sure the boys will appreciate that when older and mates starts commenting on their mum 🙈
Exactly this….
And now on the beg for a NYE family holiday too

Reactions: 4
Oh this witch has some serious issues. Going through her husbands phone, alcoholism, disordered eating, anger issues. What a delight!!

I absolutely hate when women even joke about snooping through their partners phone. Why don’t you trust him? Also if you genuinely think he might have done something you’re going looking for trouble. I wonder if Nick is allowed to go through her phone when she’s been on a bender?

She’s the most insecure self obsessed person I’ve ever seen. Everything is overcompensating because she wanted to be a premier league wag, not whatever she is now.
This 👏🏼
Nail.On.HEAD

• Heart
She’ll definitely get gifted the nyc family holiday and then bang on about how hard she’s worked for it 🤯🙈🙈

Reactions: 3
I thought it was a pool she was getting not a dinky bastard hot tub 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

They have them aplenty on the council estate near me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Get ready for stories of her and her wannabe sister pissed up and jumping in fully clothed

How long before the tacky inflatables make an appearance?! Defo getting it gifted. Whenever she tags the tit out of a company she is getting something out of it - that’s how she works. It’s just all very embarrassing isn’t it?!
when she said a pool I imagined something where u could swim actual lengths in. Not a bath tub.

I thought she was getting actually pool too 😂🙈 can’t wait for all the posts of them in in summer her and nick with the wine banging on bout how hard they worked for it 🤯🙈

I’ve always seen Milana’s graphics on Pinterest but they’d obviously put their name over it. I presumed they’d bought it or paid the artist etc but now with the recent scandal I’m thinking not? How have they not been sued? So so mad that they rip off peoples designs!!

Reactions: 5
I think it costs to much to even bother sueing if your a small company so that’s probably how they get away with it if she copied the bigger brands then they’d go after them possibly?

Also depends if the brand has copywrite or patents in place. Most small artists/brands don’t which enables her to use them.
If she wanted to use somone else’s designs that’s fine. The issue is claiming they designed them themselves then when they caught out not doing the decent thing and giving the artist that did any recognition.
She is a self obsessed narcissistic jerk.