Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who really cares what dresses you are going to wear on holidays why does everyone need to see them all perfectly lined up!! Absolute joke of a woman. She should be switching off all social media and enjoying her holiday time with her family. Its pathetic that we all know she will start posting all her usual holiday crap later starting from the suitcases to the actual clothes that they will be wearing. In my eyes that does NOT need to be on social media. She hasn't a clue but she really is going to get hit by a big reality shock while everyone sits back and laughs. Jesus Christ woman respect your families privacy and go away without showing the world or without having your phone in your hand every 2 minutes

Reactions: 2
She is just typical of modern society, showing everyone what they have but in reality, their no better off than anyone else. She lives in a normal 2 bedroom house, it looks like her husband works every hour as he’s not at home. It used to make me bad because hee life was alway full of happiness, now though, it losses me off that she thinks she’s better than than everyone else. Sad cow, all she does is shop for cheap tat

Reactions: 5
When her arse lickers or tit stirring fans mention this site on her post she says its jealousy which implies she’s living a life that’s unattainable to us ( & her followers) which is insulting to them but they are so thick they don’t realise ... 🤣 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I genuinely think Tasha loves attention, she loves people licking her arse and people getting involved with the copying ‘drama’ and it’s more then obvious she lives to brag and show off her lifestyle, if you can call it that. So much tack and clutter, are we even sure she is a cleaner with her house looking the way it does? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ermmm
So yeah i scrolled to find some pics/vids and yes she has completely tagged her address in her 'cosy home' click it on takes you to google map. Street view. Average council/cul de sac. Nothing wrong with that i dont judge anyone but she thinks shes something shes not. Not where i expected she would live. You can see her house on streetview.
Tasha please take note of this, your street is tagged and you have posted photos of your front door number. Please do some editing before you leave for your holibobs.

Reactions: 3
Is she really that stupid!!?? She’s just given him a free pass!! I bet he’s asking for extras right away!! You can’t make this up!!!

I know this is probably sad of me but reading this is far more entertains than her instagram! I’d say the same about Tanya but she’s blocked me

Reactions: 8
Is she actually for real!!!! Why the hell does he need a massage well of course that is unless she doesn't mind him getting a good rub down by another woman!! He might even persuade her to rub other areas lol they are only going on holiday but she still has to make a big deal. Normal families go away every day but oh no coz it's her she has to fuss about it. Don't worry good old John boy can't wait he's got his dark sunglasses packed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she really that stupid!!?? She’s just given him a free pass!! I bet he’s asking for extras right away!! You can’t make this up!!!

I know this is probably sad of me but reading this is far more entertains than her instagram! I’d say the same about Tanya but she’s blocked me
What did you do to get yourself blocked!? 😂

Have you seen the dresses she’s packing? OMG....how old is she? They’re awful!

Reactions: 7
I've been blocked by too, haven't a clue why. I've just found this site through their advertising it, it's actually a better read than their accounts.

Does anyone remember a few years ago she used to tag herself in her “cosy home” giving everyone basically her address!!
Never seen Tasha do that but certainly I know Tanya's address that she advertised for everyone! Dumb cow.

How far back has she tagged her house? Does anyone know where it is, how much scrolling I have to do? 🤣 really wanna see where she lives!!

How far back has she tagged her house? Does anyone know where it is, how much scrolling I have to do? 🤣 really wanna see where she lives!!
2017 she tagged it alot! Its still there. I went on streetview too haha! Dates 2009 though dont know if they lived there then

Reactions: 1
I don’t follow either but just had a scroll down tasha’s feed, thought I’d gone years back but I’d only got to march!! She must post 20+ photos a day! I couldn’t follow someone who posts so much, it would do my head in!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.