Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For gods sake let your kids eat you twatty woman!!!! Social should be round at yours for full on neglect!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can just hear her ' no you can't touch or eat that yet until I've taken a picture for Instagram '!!! My followers are relying on me for my daily rubbish that I constantly post on there!! She probably posts all this crap thinking that we are all jealous!! Absolutely not sweetheart!! There is damn all to be jealous about its your hubby and kids i pity living with an immature, sad, pathetic woman who thrives on being the centre off attention trying to get freebies all the time!!

Reactions: 3
All she’s doing is copying smaller accounts and taking the credit that woman jumps on so many bandwagons she could open her own western 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A picture of her fridge tho seriously to say she’s cleaned it, honestly WTF is wrong with you woman. Why would you even post that, who cares!
To the people that ‘like’ that photo, what do they actually like about it?! It’s a fridge. Get a bloody life! Ooh what a lovely clean fridge - ‘like’ 😂

Reactions: 4
Toast in a flat cap for ya!
I still don't get why she posted it, there's nothing funny about food in a rubbish shovel and toast in a filthy old hat. Absolutely disgusting if they actually ate that food. She's an such a weirdo and so so jealous of Tasha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Toast in a flat cap for ya!
That’s rank! Which person’s sweaty head did this once sit on! I fail to see the connection between a flat cap and toast. Just eat off a bloody plate; the food will taste EXACTLY THE SAME!

Omg so she has! She must have realised what a first class knob head She looked 😂

Holiday nails with the cliche hand job pose 😂

Yes people should keep some things private. Even on private social media people over share and I don't get why.
Proof she reads all this!

I can just hear her ' no you can't touch or eat that yet until I've taken a picture for Instagram '!!! My followers are relying on me for my daily rubbish that I constantly post on there!! She probably posts all this crap thinking that we are all jealous!! Absolutely not sweetheart!! There is damn all to be jealous about its your hubby and kids i pity living with an immature, sad, pathetic woman who thrives on being the centre off attention trying to get freebies all the time!!
So right! She always says the people who comment on here or comment negatively on her page are jealous when actually her life makes me feel superior! I did not feed my babies or my husband anything but good quality, healthy food and I respect their feelings. When I look at the crap home decor, cluttered house and ridiculous themes I think of how much better my life is and how much nicer my house is.

I want to know how she gets her husband to put up with this shite...
‘No, you cannot eat your dinner until I’ve laid it out for a photo’
‘Don’t you dare play that film before I’ve snapped a shot’
‘Do a cheesy boomerang of our drinks for the gram babe’
‘Let me publicly embarrass our children’

My husband would tell me to piss off and get a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where do they live that everyone has a garden bar (new post with another one of her besties)? Am I missing out on the fashionable garden’s latest trend?

Reactions: 1
Where do they live that everyone has a garden bar (new post with another one of her besties)? Am I missing out on the fashionable garden’s latest trend?
I wouldn’t bother, hers was in the daily mail!!
It’s just some pallets nailed together and some cheap fat stuck to it, oh and don’t forget the shite solar fairy lights

Reactions: 1
Oh gawd nooo!!! Shes done it!!! Shes posted a pic of the travelling outfits 😪😪😪 Poor James. A 15 year old boy having his clothes laid out on his mums bed for the world to see 😔😔😔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I knew she would post all the clothes nicely laid out she just can't help herself!!! I also see she has said about family time and all that crap. She hasn't a clue what family time is coz she's permanently attached to her phone!! Yes I take pictures when on holiday but that's it they do not go on social media nor do even bother with any of that when I go away. Family time in my eyes is very precious so when we go away we relax, unwind and make memories and forget about everything else. No doubt she will be high up in the sky and still snapping pictures to put on Instagram. Oh and my partner would disown me if I laid his clothes out on the bed for him lol he is a perfectly grown man and able to pick his own clothes out as and when he needs them

We should all have a guess of how many pictures she is going to post of her holibobs. I reckon 200.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Is Tasha on speed lol? She seriously has a screw loose! Imagine if she broke her phone, her holiday would be ruined just because she couldn’t show us all 1 million crappy pictures 😡

I’d say 300

From the “hello June” is when her “holiebobs” started right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.