Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was James I think I’d be accidentally on purpose drowning my mothers phone in the swimming pool!

Topped up on beige for breakfast surprise surprise!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s already posted her Wetherspoons fryup And a photo of the plane. She is seriously obsessed. And who LAYS OUT A KFC FOR A PHOTO??? OMG she is ridiculous. Every day it makes Tanya seem more normal

Reactions: 6
I’m gonna go all out and say 400! That’s probably just on all the food, cocktails and ice creams. I would love to comment under all her photos ‘I thought you were having family time, not being photographer! Put your phone away’ but no way am I getting blocked from this tit show 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can see it now...pics of her towel on the sunbed, I predict this cos she has special ‘towel clips’ so will want to show those off....pics of her feet in her flip flops and in the sea, pics of her hat and sunglasses laid out, oh the list in endless!!

• Haha
I wouldn’t bother, hers was in the daily mail!!
It’s just some pallets nailed together and some cheap fat stuck to it, oh and don’t forget the shite solar fairy lights
Didn’t it get dropped? I’m pretty sure she made a really big deal of it being featured and it never was! Talk about drop the dead donkey. She also never gave a straight answer as to when it was meant to be in.

Reactions: 1
Why can't she just go on holiday and enjoy her family. The best times are had when no photos are taken. It's like she has to prove life is wonderful but unfortunately she's just showing herself up. She's trying to show she's a brilliant mum but she isn't, a good mum would put the phone away and spend time with her children, having a laugh in the pool of the water, sight seeing, holding hands with her husband, having those private special memories. She's just showing how fake she really is and we're definitely not jealous. It's all a show 🙄

I got blocked for asking about the toast in the flat cap too.
That seems harsh! I got blocked as dared to ask if her "son" was a step son or biological. Innocent curious question. Asked as she posted a picture of her girls a while ago saying her "eldest". Did she mean eldest daughter... strange she blocked me me for that. Still see her posts as three friends follow her lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh god Tasha is going to be sharing photos of her holiday villa. She can't wait to share and show Tanya. Looks like she's not going to have that 'perfect' family holiday if she's constantly taking her crap photos. If you notice in her grid posts it's the same people that usually comment so just shows what people really think. Are we all getting ready for the holiday nails picture and all the outfits laid out. Like honestly who gives a damn what your nails are like or what clothes you wear if it's a family holiday make it one and forget your phone instead of trying to boast and think you are better than everyone!! Your life won't be so perfect if John boy gets up and leaves again which I really wouldn't blame him.
Soon as I saw someone wrote ' Can't wait to see the photos' my head was on the table, even worse when Natasha replied saying don't worry I will be posting 🤦🏼‍♀️😡🤬😠

Here we go!!!! duck off Natasha, you are going on holiday so put your phone away and give us a break

Already loads of photos inside the plane!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Haha is she actually for real!! She even positioned the magazine's and sweets out just to take a photo and what the hell eating sweets at this time off morning!! She ain't going on holiday to have family time she's going just to take pictures so she can add to her Instagram page and show us all how she's a great mum and wife!! You are far from it. Its clear she reads on here and seriously if i read on here what people were saying about me I would be taking a step back. The fact that so many are saying the same thing says it all. As soon as they arrive at the airport in Spain her phone will be out just so we can see pictures of the airport oh and wait for it the villa!!!

Jesus is this woman ok? I thought we would get a break from her no wonder ger husband cheats on her he could do it right in front of her and she wouldnt know shes got a phone in her face, go enjoy your holiday

Reactions: 3
Literally within 2 seconds of landing there’s a pic of her getting of the plane! Oh my god!!!! This is supposed to be a holiday, her husband and kids will be fuming. I hope her internet runs out and she can’t get any Wi-Fi all holiday, would be amazing

She's constantly on here reading all this thinking that she's winding us up!! No definitely not it just proves she gets more desperate every single day pretending to be someone and something she's not!! Obviously her family don't come first it's pretty clear all that matters to her is her phone and social media begging for freebies along the way

Reactions: 2
Can she beg for a new hall/stairs carpet please to match the awful wallpaper 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.