Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to go look at these two, I’ve seen their accounts before but never followed because they are full of absolute crap. They sound like car crash tv though and I’m all about that kind of viewing 🐸☕

Reactions: 3
Tashas ego! Encouraging her daughter to be a mini me by buying her the same out fit. Why would a young girl want to dress the same as a woman in her (presumably) 40’s? Its not cute. She is not 5! Let her be her own person.
I don’t understand why these grown women feel like this is a GOOD thing??? I don’t think it is at all. It’s creepy 🤔

I need to go look at these two, I’ve seen their accounts before but never followed because they are full of absolute crap. They sound like car crash tv though and I’m all about that kind of viewing 🐸☕
Let me know how you get on with the follows. Tanya keeps rejecting me 😢

Absolutely, take a seat and get comfy. Must have sweeties and lots of treats at the ready!

Reactions: 4
Tashas ego! Encouraging her daughter to be a mini me by buying her the same out fit. Why would a young girl want to dress the same as a woman in her (presumably) 40’s? Its not cute. She is not 5! Let her be her own person.
Tashas 42 I saw the other day and acts like a teenager sometimes not sure about Tanya

Reactions: 2
See tasha carb overload dinner she is going to wake up the size of a Mr blobby someday

• Haha
Before you follow them you must learn the lingo.
Kiddies
Bubbas
Drinkies
Yummy
SO GOOD
Girlies
Treats.

Godspeed. See you on the other side.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Before you follow them you must learn the lingo.
Kiddies
Bubbas
Drinkies
Yummy
SO GOOD
Girlies
Treats.

Godspeed. See you on the other side.
Dont forget:

Hehe xx
Hun
Ladies
Happy [insert literally any day of the week]
Holibobs
we glued to [insert any Netflix series - nothing too intellectual though]

Oh and punctuation and grammar are banned. No exceptions.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tashas Dinner tonight......Bluerghhhh!!!! duck me eat something healthy for once hun.
I normally lay off the carbs before hollibobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Tasha’s daughter is 12 not quite a teenager yet. I’m 19 and my parents still baby me, I think it’s just a parent thing for some people over protective parents. Both of their posts annoy me so much, they think they are better than everyone else but they are not. They love to brag
This is what fucks me off, Tasha is a cleaner that works 3 hours a day and Tanya is a glorified receptionist, but there lives are better than ours!! And I don’t get why there husbands let them tell everyone when their going on holiday!? Your advertising an empty house!!

Tasha’s daughter is 12 not quite a teenager yet. I’m 19 and my parents still baby me, I think it’s just a parent thing for some people over protective parents. Both of their posts annoy me so much, they think they are better than everyone else but they are not. They love to brag
I'd consider myself an over protective parent. My 2 teens would say I baby them. Never have I considered they'd be excited for some orange juice with carrot ears. Or pretended to the world on a social media ap that they were anyway. I call them my babies. But I've never sat them at a "kiddie table"
There's a world of difference between overprotective parents and actually acting like your kids are still little. I really hope your mum doesn't treat you like this lol cause as a mum of teens that ain't normal!

This is what fucks me off, Tasha is a cleaner that works 3 hours a day and Tanya is a glorified receptionist, but there lives are better than ours!! And I don’t get why there husbands let them tell everyone when their going on holiday!? Your advertising an empty house!!
I hope "but their lives are better then ours" was sarcastic 😂😉
I know someone who has private social media but was still robbed after posting she was away online. Enjoy your holiday. Take the pics. Then share when you get back.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.