Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ here we go. Another theme. Tanya is sometimes worse. Its embarrassing how much tatt she buys. Maybe save your money hun and put it towards a nicer house in not such a chavy area.

I wonder if they will become passive agressive to each other tonight to out-do the other one. Maybe one of them will say they are going on a holiday to the USA to visit Kennedy space centre, and the other one will pipe up with "thats cool hunny, my lovely hubby is taking us on holiday to the moon"

ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I seen Tanya's Instagram and came on here to see if anyone had said anything... have to say guys you did not disappoint ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
I mean I get some themes...but really... I mean how far in advance did she even plan this to have pjs and all ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 3
I seen Tanya's Instagram and came on here to see if anyone had said anything... have to say guys you did not disappoint ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
I mean I get some themes...but really... I mean how far in advance did she even plan this to have pjs and all ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ
Where would she even get those pjs?? And the titanic ones? Seriously!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Theyโ€™ve both lost the plot. Itโ€™s so cringe to watch! Both watching the same film, both have to show pictures of it on the tv. Then Tasha has to state that Olivia has bloody NASA pjs, have to be the same as Tanya obvs. Itโ€™s insane. Why on earth would her 12 year old have NASA pjs?! Sure she asked for them of course. Watching this tit show between these 2 wannabes is comedy gold ๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: 12
Theyโ€™ve both lost the plot. Itโ€™s so cringe to watch! Both watching the same film, both have to show pictures of it on the tv. Then Tasha has to state that Olivia has bloody NASA pjs, have to be the same as Tanya obvs. Itโ€™s insane. Why on earth would her 12 year old have NASA pjs?! Sure she asked for them of course. Watching this tit show between these 2 wannabes is comedy gold ๐Ÿ‘
She probably ran out quickly to buy some, they didnโ€™t have her size so she had to buy her daughter some. I bet she was gutted ๐Ÿคฃ

I barely have time to cook dinner, let alone set up the tit they do! How on earth do they manage to find the time in their life's to theme everything? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Iโ€™m sure that all those very talented people who worked on getting the first man on the moon 50 years ago, are chuffed that weirdos on Instagram today were so inspired by their achievements that they rushed out and brought NASA pjs! ๐Ÿ˜‚
A fine example of how society can be so ridiculous today - Tanya & Tasha, seriously - get a life. You are wasting your life trying to be famous on IG. In a few years IG will be gone and forgotten and youโ€™ll be left with a house full of cheap Poundland crap.. your children will look back and will be sad that their mumโ€™s prioritised promoting themselves over spending time with them.. itโ€™s all just very sad and avoidable.

Reactions: 10
Wow that was some effort from Tanya. Everything rocket, moon, space themed from bath time, drinks, food and film. Flipping heck. Bet Tasha is fuming she didn't make a space themed dinner. It's so obvious the NASA pj pic was last minute. I bet she had to search high and low for those. Maybe they were in the washing machine and she had to quickly dry them for the pic. Wouldn't put it past her.

Reactions: 4
Wow that was some effort from Tanya. Everything rocket, moon, space themed from bath time, drinks, food and film. Flipping heck. Bet Tasha is fuming she didn't make a space themed dinner. It's so obvious the NASA pj pic was last minute. I bet she had to search high and low for those. Maybe they were in the washing machine and she had to quickly dry them for the pic. Wouldn't put it past her.
Tanya definitely won last night - she pulled out all the stops and Natascha just looked desperate. Iโ€™d give Tanya a solid 8 (impressed with the pizza innovation - just needed a piece of the moon, and it would have been a 10) and Tasha a 4, purely for effort (though thatโ€™s being generous) Great entertainment as always.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tasha you just aint quick enough love! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Tanya posted her nasa pjs so tasha went rumminging in her daughter's drawers for hers to post a pic! How sad! It always makes me laugh when one of them is watching a space themed film and they ALWAYS have to put 'My OH js obsessed with anything to do with space' its like they are using the twins to be part of some competition. Cmon derek and john put these numpties in the bin, they are ruining both of you! Making you bleeping rocket shaped pizzas for your tea! These women are almost 50!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have to say Iโ€™ve saved the idea. To make for my son. Who is 7. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚
Which is perfectly acceptable....heโ€™s a little boy who would appreciate it. If I plated that up for my husband after been at work all day...Iโ€™d expect a solicitors letter within the week ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When Tasha writes things like "were all snugged up now watching our film" .... no hunnie.... your daughter probably is no where even near the same room as you wearing the crappy pj's.... you're lovely hubby is prob on his phone messaging girls on Instagram.... and YOU hun are on your phone updating instagram with every themed fart you do.

Reactions: 14
Which is perfectly acceptable....heโ€™s a little boy who would appreciate it. If I plated that up for my husband after been at work all day...Iโ€™d expect a solicitors letter within the week ๐Ÿ˜‚
I wonder if he commented on her post as always โ€˜such an amazing tea hunny, I love you sooooo muchโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.