Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When people are asking Tasha about booking the villa themselves she says ‘you’ll see it on home and away’ or something.. what is she on about anyone know?

What is going on with her feet? Where are the rest of her toenails? It’s enough to put me off my cheetos 🤢
She has the classic ‘shoe shaped feet’ from squashing her feet into high heels probably.

When people are asking Tasha about booking the villa themselves she says ‘you’ll see it on home and away’ or something.. what is she on about anyone know?
Possibly the ‘Homeaway’ website where you can book holiday villas.

Reactions: 1
I’ll be honest, I can’t be arsed counting the sad witch, she needs a bleeping reality check

Reactions: 3
LOL these comments
Haha they’re ace, wonder who set up those accounts to state facts, people who have had enough of her, need a different account cos you’ll just get blocked! Glad people are telling her how it is. What gets me tho is people sticking up for her replying to these comments, when it’s nothing to do with them so just leave it for Tasha to explain herself. She won’t tho, delete delete delete....

Urgh the comments from Tanya’s “man” every single night about how amazing the food is honey 🤦🏻‍♀️

What is going on with her feet? Where are the rest of her toenails? It’s enough to put me off my cheetos 🤢
Her partner sounds creepy as duck everything Is always hunny bunny this and that, makes me feel sick

Also stop tagging your posts with #staycay Tasha! #Staycay is when you holiday in the UK! Can’t bear it all. It’s an ordinary villa by the looks of it. Anyone would think she’s on her own private island. I’d unfollow them both but seeing their posts amuses me greatly except Tanya has pulled right back. I think she’s doing it on purpose so that Tasha makes a dick of herself and she comes out on top! I preferred it when Tanya was being passive aggressive - far more entertaining! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone needs to ask Tash who her home insurance is with they must be a very lenient company to underwrite a policy on a house that’s so publicly exposed and now blatantly vacant for a week.

Also I’m not sure she is playing by the ASA rules here, as she’s said the villa is on Homeaway but didn’t actually give the proper name so doesn’t sound like she booked through Homeaway; I’m thinking the villa stay has been gifted in return for the excessive Insta exposure.

What are the bets for breakfast? Fresh fruits, yogurt and granola?!! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone needs to ask Tash who her home insurance is with they must be a very lenient company to underwrite a policy on a house that’s so publicly exposed and now blatantly vacant for a week.

Also I’m not sure she is playing by the ASA rules here, as she’s said the villa is on Homeaway but didn’t actually give the proper name so doesn’t sound like she booked through Homeaway; I’m thinking the villa stay has been gifted in return for the excessive Insta exposure.

What are the bets for breakfast? Fresh fruits, yogurt and granola?!! 😆
She probably packed her ‘smiley face’ drinking glasses for the photos! 😂🤣🙂

Her newest post she says she'll update us all via her blog, yet will continue to update us on her holiday via 400 odd photos😂

Reactions: 4
Who goes to Spain and hashtags #globetrotter LOL I am dying

I went to a tiny island in Malaysia last year and the only WiFi was in the clubhouse / reception area- not in the rooms or anything. Tasha would have not coped!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also stop tagging your posts with #staycay Tasha! #Staycay is when you holiday in the UK! Can’t bear it all. It’s an ordinary villa by the looks of it. Anyone would think she’s on her own private island. I’d unfollow them both but seeing their posts amuses me greatly except Tanya has pulled right back. I think she’s doing it on purpose so that Tasha makes a dick of herself and she comes out on top! I preferred it when Tanya was being passive aggressive - far more entertaining! 😂🤣
Tasha is so unbelievably thick. ‘#staycation’ she’s not frickin’ ‘stayed’ anywhere she’s been on a two hour flight! Dumb witch! I’ve said it before, her grammar is absolutely horrific, she leaves a space between a word and an exclamation mark, doesn’t use commas so what she says makes no sense and she doesn’t use word endings properly - we, we’re! How can she help her kids with homework or set a good example of Standard English when she writes like an uneducated chump! Also she doesn’t call herself a cleaner, she says she’s a ‘personal care assistant’ or something like that. Get ready for the breakfast pics... I’m betting a load of pastries or a big fat fry up!

Tasha is so unbelievably thick. ‘#staycation’ she’s not frickin’ ‘stayed’ anywhere she’s been on a two hour flight! Dumb witch! I’ve said it before, her grammar is absolutely horrific, she leaves a space between a word and an exclamation mark, doesn’t use commas so what she says makes no sense and she doesn’t use word endings properly - we, we’re! How can she help her kids with homework or set a good example of Standard English when she writes like an uneducated chump! Also she doesn’t call herself a cleaner, she says she’s a ‘personal care assistant’ or something like that. Get ready for the breakfast pics... I’m betting a load of pastries or a big fat fry up!
I think she’s normally to drunk to care about punctuation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.