Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s obsessed.....IG pod or not 😂

Don’t get me wrong, I am partial to sharing a few snaps but not ALLLL the time! I can go a few days without getting the shakes 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Slightly off topic , but I'm not surprised if Natasha has plans to go on Come Dine with me 🤣 i can imagine it being themed, table crammed with tat , and a tiki bar appearance 🤢 she would have a field day taking pictures 🤣
I'm sure Tanya mentioned applying, so yes natasha will be too 🙄😂

Reactions: 4
Oh god, could you imagine her on Come Dine With Me......a lovely £10 Co-op meal deal 🤣 not that there is anything wrong with those....but she seems to think it’s fine dining material!

Just been reading up on the IG pods....she obviously just wants to be liked, infact she stinks of desperation to be liked.

Reactions: 5
Oh god, could you imagine her on Come Dine With Me......a lovely £10 Co-op meal deal 🤣 not that there is anything wrong with those....but she seems to think it’s fine dining material!

Just been reading up on the IG pods....she obviously just wants to be liked, infact she stinks of desperation to be liked.
Yeah at least Tanya can cook, even if she often tries too hard

Reactions: 1
Oh and has to fill us all in on what happened when they arrived!! What the hell!! She must like the term 'lovely lady' coz that's all she bloody says lol why can she not wait til she's home and upload some pictures?? Oh that's right she would be letting her 'lovely ladies' down by not posting!!

Why do we even need to know the boring details of their arrival. I wouldn't even give a toss if a family member was allowed to leave their suitcases to go explore.

In fact it's that irrelevant I wouldnt even care if it happened to me. Cool thanks, then forgotten about.

Last edited:
She will be booking herself an extra seat on the way back KFC, big greasy fry and big bag of sweets for the plane at that time of the morning not forgetting the crisps for the car journey to the villa, disgusting

Hi everyone - long time lurker here 🙈 totally off the current subject but does anyone know what her job title actually is? She’s always going on about her “ladies” I was thinking Carer but I’m swaying more towards “cleaner”

Reactions: 4
Why do we even need to know the boring details of their arrival. I wouldn't even give a toss if a family member was allowed to leave their suitcases to go explore.

In fact it's that irrelevant I wouldnt even care if it happened to me. Cool thanks, then forgotten about.
It’s also pretty standard as well, the places know the flight times, they know you might arrive early. She makes out she gets special treatment. Also they have a hire car. Just leave your luggage in the car 🤷‍♀️

Blimey paella, bread and chips, do you want some food with your carbs?

Hi everyone - long time lurker here 🙈 totally off the current subject but does anyone know what her job title actually is? She’s always going on about her “ladies” I was thinking Carer but I’m swaying more towards “cleaner”
I don’t know for sure but I have always thought cleaner too but she has been known to walk dogs and help clear out wardrobes as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tasha is a cleaner..... but makes out like she’s her ‘ladies’ right-hand woman by doing their ironing, walking doggies & organising wardrobes.
I’ve seen her post pictures of her ‘ladies’ homes before & also once said that she’d mentioned she’d like a scarf or something when they were getting rid of it....how bloody cheeky!

Reactions: 3
The villa is lovely, expecting to see about 15 different angles a day of it over the next week 🙄 I think she mentioned in a post before about it belonging to one of her “ladies” so they most probably got it for mates rates.

Sorry Tanya, you and your curry burger loose tonight, Tasha and her villa win I’m afraid 🤣
Tasha and Villa - 1. Tanya and burger - 0.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she was quiet coz they all had a 'siesta' knew it was something like that why she disappeared mind you bet she struggles to sleep without taking photos lol her phone must constantly need charged or maybe she has more than one phone which one of her 'ladies' bought her!!

I cannot believe how much crap she eats!! And all the holiday pics so far, feel like I’m there with them! Bet she clapped when the plane landed as well.

Look forward to some pics of a cocktail that hubs bought her on her holibobs and another angle of that amazingggggg staircase 🙄

Reactions: 8
It’s also pretty standard as well, the places know the flight times, they know you might arrive early. She makes out she gets special treatment. Also they have a hire car. Just leave your luggage in the car 🤷‍♀️

Blimey paella, bread and chips, do you want some food with your carbs?

I don’t know for sure but I have always thought cleaner too but she has been known to walk dogs and help clear out wardrobes as well.
“Has been known to” your wording has me creased, I don’t know why 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Omg the boomerang swimming pool pic 🙄 poor kids! James will kill her for that picture I just can’t believe her!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.