Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both of them are and have been in insta pods for over a year. In a pod you have to comment and like every picture posted. Hence the same people kissing ass and commenting. Its to boost your show on instagram and get followers. So boring 'yawn' so the comments arent real. I also know a friend who despises them but comments just for the fun and reaction from tasha 😁

Reactions: 3
Both of them are and have been in insta pods for over a year. In a pod you have to comment and like every picture posted. Hence the same people kissing ass and commenting. Its to boost your show on instagram and get followers. So boring 'yawn' so the comments arent real. I also know a friend who despises them but comments just for the fun and reaction from tasha 😁
That must be why people are still ‘liking’ that picture of her bed that we’ve seen a hundred times 🙄

What the hell is a ‘pod’ I’m intrigued lol. What do you mean you ‘have to’ says who? Are you being paid or something? Sorry I don’t get it and really intrigued cos these ‘insta’ people do my head in. Who gives a tit really. Who cares about commenting and boosting followers. All for some free wallpaper, is that what it comes down to? And JD seasonings 🤣

Reactions: 1
She’s actually stopped for more than five whole minutes!! I’m speechless

What’s a ‘pod’? Sorry if I’m being thick 😂

I just don’t get all the ‘insta’ hype....yes, I upload photos but nothing like these two. And I don’t ever stage anything, majority of my photos are ‘in the moment’...amount of followers doesn’t bother me either, unlike these two who seem to compete with each other to gain more! They are so funny to see!

She’s actually stopped for more than five whole minutes!! I’m speechless
What do you mean she’s stopped? How will we cope without her updates of her ‘happy family’....and I use that term loosely!

I feel so sorry for her. Her confidence and self esteem must be absolute zero because that account is not one of a happy person. I can’t imagine needing the gratification of others by posting the boring, cheap lifestyle she has online. What a sad individual. I hope she gets help for her issues before her husband leaves again, and the children follow suit.

Reactions: 6
Slightly off topic , but I'm not surprised if Natasha has plans to go on Come Dine with me 🤣 i can imagine it being themed, table crammed with tat , and a tiki bar appearance 🤢 she would have a field day taking pictures 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet it’s killing her not being able to post anything. Surely she has no WiFi or she’d of posted something by now

I think theyre called a pod i cant remember. Someone (it can be anyone) sets up a dm and adds people to it and asks if you want to be involved. If so you stay then you agree to comment and like every post and do shoutouts every day its very regimented and orchestrated so they post when the time is right and most people are on etc. You can tell a pod a mile off because same people comment on every photo. I know a few of whos in who bit supposed to be top secret. Google it

• Haha
I think theyre called a pod i cant remember. Someone (it can be anyone) sets up a dm and adds people to it and asks if you want to be involved. If so you stay then you agree to comment and like every post and do shoutouts every day its very regimented and orchestrated so they post when the time is right and most people are on etc. You can tell a pod a mile off because same people comment on every photo. I know a few of whos in who bit supposed to be top secret. Google it
Omg this is insane! 🤣 are they for real. Sounds like a kids club some pre-teens have set up. ‘Like my photo and il like yours’ what even are these grown, middle age women doing with their lives???? They need to wake up and say sorry I don’t wanna be part of your club anymore, don’t need to bother liking my photos anymore, see yaaaa 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
Literally laughing my head off over this. Sounds like some crazy insta cult!

Reactions: 2
Plus in a pod they gain alot of followers quickly. Its how most of the bigger accounts have done it its supposed to help your posts get seen more. Honestly the way some people look at insta its like work. They read into everything and the big accounts go i hardly got any likes today and they got about 560 🤨 so planned and organised and colluded. Takes the fun out of it.

There you go....

Attachments

Plus in a pod they gain alot of followers quickly. Its how most of the bigger accounts have done it its supposed to help your posts get seen more. Honestly the way some people look at insta its like work. They read into everything and the big accounts go i hardly got any likes today and they got about 560 🤨 so planned and organised and colluded. Takes the fun out of it.
It actually sounds quite scary and people are been brainwashed by bloody Instagram! How on earth can you teach your children how to be safe online when you’re obsessed with it yourself?!
A lot of these people need a good long look in the mirror and a serious reality check! Social media will ruin their lives. They post pictures of the most boring things, pictures of their clothes, house, food, and for what? Ultimately for strangers to ‘like’ it and say it looks good. Your real life is in front of you Natasha if you’d only put down your phone to see it!!!
I just take a picture, upload it, whenever and however many times I want to post. Once a week, twice a
Day, I don’t care, I couldn’t care less who ‘likes’ it, what they think or how many followers I have. I refused to be dragged into this abnormal world.

Surely she has photos of the villa along with a supermarket shop full of processed crap to post!! Maybe she's having 'family time' but really she's dying to post a ton of photos just to get that attention she needs coz hubby don't give her any!! She just can't help herself so there's got to be a lot of pictures coming our way very soon!! Oh and we all need to see your evening outfits coz according to her she's the only person to dress up in the evenings ( her dress sense is absolutely awful)!!

Last post was her being annoying twit on the motorway. Driving on a foreign road with her flapping about with cheetos must be difficult.....

Last post was her being annoying twit on the motorway. Driving on a foreign road with her flapping about with cheetos must be difficult.....
Maybe hubs had enough and threw it out the window on the motorway. Last we will ever see of Natasha is her Spanish Cheetos 🤣😆🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She is on Instagram coz she's just commented back to people so be warned we could be in for the dreaded holiday pictures!! I'm sure she's dying to show us all her 'perfect villa'. She definitely has problems she most likely is out with family and she's stuck to her phone!

She appears to have left sebsmummys comment up still. I do wonder if the people saying and liking these comments are here 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.