Tanya & Tasha #21 Crisps in dinners, social distancing sinners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does this silly bint need a whole week for her birthday? Sad bastard still no present tho eh 🗑

Thread suggestion: birthday fun, insta bum Tasha where's your hot tub hun?

Reactions: 12
Why do they never seem to eat leftovers? Surely, all that eggy 🤢 dinner wasn’t polished off in one hit, was it?!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Why do they never seem to eat leftovers? Surely, all that eggy 🤢 dinner wasn’t polished off in one hit, was it?!
I was thinking the same. She makes HUGE meals everyday, there must be some leftovers sometimes? I always cook a bit more and freeze it or have it for lunch the next day. I bet she wastes so much food and wastes so much money on food shopping every week

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hubby wants to cook a birthday fry up! Wasn't it her birthday 2 days ago?
Came here to say the exact same thing!
Maybe hubby feels tit for not having an actual gift to open! Even something not expensive....something!
Wonders if the fry up contains curried egg!!🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The pair of them are the typical kind that want people to believe they have a lot of disposable income when in reality they depend on finance. The saddest part is they do it to compete against one another and show off to a load of strangers on social media. That isn’t a happy life. Most of the stuff they buy is tit and ridiculous anyway.
I am actually really embarrassed for them.

I couldn’t imagine wasting so much money without being securely mortgaged in my own home and having great pensions and savings.

There are a lot of people out there who are forced to live paycheck to paycheck and cannot afford to get on the property ladder, and Trashy and the fat Orangutan are really an insult to all of those people - if they just saved instead of spending on pointless tat and maxing out their credit cards, they could probably manage a deposit for a decent little house, and that would make far more financial sense.

To choose to rent when and waste money on things that hold absolutely no monetary value, just for the sake of showing off to strangers on Instagram, is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever heard of. It’s really sad that they’re both trying to keep up with more successful Instagram accounts of people who have a lot more money and assets, too.

I can only assume they’re both in debt up to their eyeballs and couldn’t get approved for a mortgage no matter what, because otherwise it makes zero sense. Then again, both are incredibly stupid so who knows?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Tanya has the garden set up for family coming around....
Will Tash get her present!..,

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs to duck the duck off Christmas??!! It's bleeping July you stupid witch! Jesus Christ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion: Tan’s still a pure witch while Tasha’s lack of hottub and Christmas excitement takes the p**s

Reactions: 6
What the duck is hamster face going on about now!? 23 weekends until christmas? is she for real?
The griswold family christmas tree will be up next week and so will the tacky christmas decs with Tan conmenting saying she’s had those decorations for 3 years how spooky, bless you hunni sooooooooooooo cute.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Assuming the set out food is for “nibbles” before Tan cooks up a feast for them akin to last nights offering because that’s what you do for guests right? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion :
Yo yo knickers knackers her neck, still no hot tub on Tasha’s deck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.