Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rvg

VIP Member
Does anyone remember her birthday last year where she uploaded a pic on her stories of her trolly in a supermarket and it had a birthday cake in it and then on her birthday she posted about how surprised and lucky she was that her hubby and kids bought her a cake and it was the same one 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Tdm

VIP Member
And Jean you should be ashamed of yourself! I’ve cooked a Christmas dinner on my bbq when I didn’t have enough room in my oven.
Didn’t know Tanya invented cooking a roasting joint on the BBQ!
Twat!

And that’s only dinner for two, greedy fat bastards!
Maggie, #youdidntknow that Tanya invented fire? One day she was running naked in the jungle, and her long red hair glistened in the sun, just like that she thought “I must save the whole world and invent something that creates light and heat. I will call it fire, it will glow like my long red braids”
She grabbed some sticks and rubbed them together (same motion she uses for taco, she invented that too ;) ) and suddenly fire appeared. She used that to cook the meat that she caught with her long strong arms. This is how the bbq/braai came to be. She then traveled through Africa and made her last stop in South Africa. There she found 3rd world people who know nothing and she taught them how to talk, walk, and how to make a bbq/braai.
#greatadventuresoftheorangutan #firequeen #braaibraaibaby #ilovemydel

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Attempting to turn my comment into a thread title 😂

Tash/Tan #23 Crappy signs above the bed. With a face like hers, Tan must give good head 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 25

malolo

VIP Member
The thought of Trasha sliding off the toilet seat has made me lol 😂
And why can’t they just tighten the hinges instead of buying a new seat?View attachment 167960
I always read this thread but never post, but anchoring? Seriously! It took me a while to decipher that she meant hankering.

University Challenge is easier than figuring out what she's trying to say!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

swimming

VIP Member
I might have to shoot myself. I cleared out one of the store cupboards and I found a pumpkin spice candle from last year that we either didn’t burn or I forgot about. So I’ve lit it.

My living room now smells of autumn and it’s cosy and raining outside and I’ve got a duvet on the sofa because I felt sick this morning.
And then I started chuckling because my whole morning has been just like them two!

“Finding stuff” in a cuboard
“Being cosy” on the sofa
“Pumpkin spice”

But I’ve definitely won the race to the first autumn candle and its not even July.

BEAT THAT you two 😂

• Haha

Slowcookersaddo

Chatty Member
Sorry but #ginormousbag 😂😂 she really doesn’t get hashtags does she.

And no wonder he demanded she stay on the sofa and not cook.. hes probably scared he’ll get shepherds pie made out of Doritos
😂😂😂😂
Bet he thought thank fuck ...nows my chance !
her hashtags kill me ,she’s so 2012 when people hash tagged the shit out of their photos on insta #me #ginger #fat

F7659325-1B10-4DBA-BCA2-652D35C2EB6A.jpeg

So relaxing taco hehe

• Haha

Ihateit

Right - just as a footnote I am painfully aware of how sad this is but lockdown has given me plenty of time to act so pathetically 🤣 I totted up all the money on purchases that Tanya has showed us since lockdown has begun - you know, these past months she’s been terrified of them both losing their jobs?! She has spent £5,100!!!!! That’s not including the ridiculous amounts of food, alcohol, anything she’s said was a ‘gift’ or her trip to Blackpool. I am flabbergasted.

• Wow
  • Sick

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
I see these grazing boxes all over Facebook. Lockdown has made a lot of cunts think they can put some cheese and crackers and some haribo in some shoebox and charge me 15 quid for the pleasure! Im good thanks, its pretty easy to do yourself!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

JSquared

VIP Member
All these comments about her son are pure speculation. When my male cousins were the same age all they wanted to do was stay in and play PlayStation. Not defending her but it doesn’t seem fair to be commenting on a young lads mental health when we know nothing about it or him.
For all we know he could have been with a friend whilst they were walking or he was there but did not want to be in the pic as he knew it would go on Insta

Reactions: 23

Badaboom

VIP Member
These kind of quotes make me irrationally pissed off. It seems so juvenile and something that shouldn’t be in an adults bedroom. I’d be embarrassed to have that above my bed.
I don’t even understand this one above Trashas bed? What is it trying to say? I just can’t help thinking of someone dying ☹ but I know I must be reading it wrong and I probably need help 😂
7B9323CE-3753-4E84-B513-EEB3A601EF66.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Hdiidbein

It's all just for the gram 😂 James is probably really fed up and annoyed with everything his mum does just for insta. The slimey dirty looking husband smiles in pics but he's fed up with it too and spends his time looking at hot young babes 🤢 she can make out her life is perfect but we know it's not. Her daughter is wearing a see through top. Lots of girls her age are wearing worse. Lots are wearing tops just like hers. Going about in skimpy crop tops. I don't think it's appropriate to be showing her bra. I don't think young girls these days should be showing their boobs off to strangers or their male relatives. Should be kept private. There are lots of normal strapoy tops that heve your boobs covered but everyone had them hanging out these days. I'm talking about the pic of them at crazy golf if I confuse anyone :)
Just wondering, would you say it was inappropriate if a boy was wearing a see through top? Because if men can't control themselves around a 13 year old because she's wearing a see through top that is 100% THEIR problem 😑

Hdiidbein

Another lie from Trasha... she says it’s a Costa drive thru in Bognor Regis .... it very much isn’t a drive thru and never has been ... why lie about something like that??
Houl on, genuinely have always thought Bognor Regis was an island off the coast of Spain or something. Are you telling me it's in England?! Holy fuck.

• Haha
  • Wow

Cacaca

Shes even labelled the sandwich bag ‘Father’s Day picnic2020’ Jesus Christ. Not everything has to be themed or for the gram.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Just looking at the new hot tub ‘area’ pics. Fatso must be the most basic bitch ever, she’s just so fucking bland and beige. How can her house AND garden be so fucking boring?! And why the fuck has she left those weeds there growing up the back of her inflatable shit tub???
Tash has, without doubt, won the battle of the hot tub areas.

Just one thing missing....😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21