Tanya & Tasha #21 Crisps in dinners, social distancing sinners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Tasha enjoyed her nights kip in the minging dirty sheets šŸ¤¢ I also wonder if Tanya and Tacoā€™s workmates have seen the ridiculous disco hottub and duck family yet? Can you actually imagine working with these people? You couldnā€™t keep a straight face

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry to go on about what the šŸ—‘fords eat, but today she had burger and chips, now a kebab. Yesterday, goujons, chips and beans. Saturday pizza, chips plus lollies, sweets and cakes. Barely a piece of fruit or veg to be seen! It just goes on and on with crap they eat, crap they buy and crap she posts!

9 pm and no post from šŸ¦§ today, I felt sure weā€™d see šŸŒ® tonight in those šŸ¦† shorts! šŸ˜³

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stand out comment today was the ā€œbless himā€ from tash referring to the 91 year old billionaire and owner of the yacht sheā€™s plastered over her grid. I expect he feels truly special after being singled out by mother superior tash šŸ™‡šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Stand out comment today was the ā€œbless himā€ from tash referring to the 91 year old billionaire and owner of the yacht sheā€™s plastered over her grid. I expect he feels truly special after being singled out by mother superior tash šŸ™‡šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Why would she google and then share on ā€˜the gramā€™?! Such an invasion of privacy

Reactions: 5
Why would she google and then share on ā€˜the gramā€™?! Such an invasion of privacy
Woman doesnā€™t know the meaning of privacy she bandies her familyā€™s private lives around without a care. Stupid is as stupid does šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

The kids are desperately asking to cook on the bbq rotisserie šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve never known such a sad family in all my life.
And why has that flange Tanya put the hashtag #makethemostofnow on a picture of some ribs šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What sort of teenagers are desperate to have their dinner cooked on a bbq rotisserie ? Why would they give a f? All I gave a tit about at there age is an internet connection,my phone and my social life

Eww eww ewwwwww! At orangutan having a neck and foot massage in her stinking hot tub .Barf.
No offence to anyone who has one but Iā€™ve never seen the appeal ,not even in a posh spa and certainly not in a grotty back garden.I donā€™t want to stew in a bowl of other peopleā€™s germs and body debris Thankyou very much .
Whyā€™s she got a hashtag saying #dimeable ? She baffles me with these bleeping ridiculous hashtags ! sheā€™d literally post a pic of her dogs turd and hashtag is something like #livingmybestlife bleeping gif

Oh and also why is it trash and tan are just endlessly commenting on each otherā€™s posts about how whatever theyā€™re doing is ā€˜so cosyā€™?Why is everything so cosy ? Whatā€™s cosy about any of it ?
ā€˜Looks so cosy hunā€™
ā€˜Yeah it is hun ,so cosy he he ā€˜
ā€˜Very cosy,canā€™t wait to use ours,ordered it in 2015 hun but just havenā€™t used it yet hehe ā€˜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If I heard that hot tub going at 10 o clock on a weeknight alongside šŸ¦§ booming man voice and šŸŒ® squeals of delight, I'd be taking a bleeping knife to the thing. Hot tubs aren't exactly quiet especially Lazy spa's or whatever they're called, nice way to think of your neighbours who might be up early for work! Dickheads.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These kind of quotes make me irrationally pissed off. It seems so juvenile and something that shouldnā€™t be in an adults bedroom. Iā€™d be embarrassed to have that above my bed.
I donā€™t even understand this one above Trashas bed? What is it trying to say? I just canā€™t help thinking of someone dying ā˜¹ but I know I must be reading it wrong and I probably need help šŸ˜‚
7B9323CE-3753-4E84-B513-EEB3A601EF66.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Bit late but how is Trasha only just returning things from Christmas now? Donā€™t you usually get 30 days to return? She blames lockdown but we didnā€™t go into lockdown until 25th March šŸ¤” just sounds like an excuse to get to the shops to me!
And her saying ā€˜good luck to himā€™ about the 91 year old billionaire, he died in 2018 šŸ™„ such a thick bleep

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What sort of teenagers are desperate to have their dinner cooked on a bbq rotisserie ? Why would they give a f? All I gave a tit about at there age is an internet connection,my phone and my social life

Eww eww ewwwwww! At orangutan having a neck and foot massage in her stinking hot tub .Barf.
No offence to anyone who has one but Iā€™ve never seen the appeal ,not even in a posh spa and certainly not in a grotty back garden.I donā€™t want to stew in a bowl of other peopleā€™s germs and body debris Thankyou very much .
Whyā€™s she got a hashtag saying #dimeable ? She baffles me with these bleeping ridiculous hashtags ! sheā€™d literally post a pic of her dogs turd and hashtag is something like #livingmybestlife bleeping gif

Oh and also why is it trash and tan are just endlessly commenting on each otherā€™s posts about how whatever theyā€™re doing is ā€˜so cosyā€™?Why is everything so cosy ? Whatā€™s cosy about any of it ?
ā€˜Looks so cosy hunā€™
ā€˜Yeah it is hun ,so cosy he he ā€˜
ā€˜Very cosy,canā€™t wait to use ours,ordered it in 2015 hun but just havenā€™t used it yet hehe ā€˜
Hot tubs are just bacteria soup to me šŸ¤® especially with this bunch.

• Sick
I donā€™t even understand this one above Trashas bed? What is it trying to say? I just canā€™t help thinking of someone dying ā˜¹ but I know I must be reading it wrong and I probably need help šŸ˜‚
View attachment 175476
The only think I can think of itā€™s like that meme where the lady is shouting at the cat saying the sign says ā€œsale saleā€ and the cat is reading it as ā€œsasa leleā€ so maybe that is supposed to say ā€œwake up, me neverā€ who knows šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

This one šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Never commented on here before, but has it ever been addressed that they never talk or do videos on there pages?! Find it so weird

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker. First time poster. But couldnā€™t hold it in any longer. I seriously do not understand how a fully grown adult can just sit and have tv show binge days?! When she could literally clear her house of all the useless/awful tat and clean her grout. Iā€™ve never known such a lazy 40 + year old!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Never commented on here before, but has it ever been addressed that they never talk or do videos on there pages?! Find it so weird
Thatā€™s why they arenā€™t sent half as much tit as they should be having accounts that big. Plus most of their followers seem to have been bought. No one engages much with mute accounts these days, itā€™s all about your personality on stories. Until they start doing their s

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.