Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that kitchen window unit is giving me a migraine. WHY SO MUCH TATT!!!!! She likes to show off all shes got but it just makes it look crammed, cheap and like a poundshop sale.

I have just seethe garage door too. What is all that dirty grout on top? Oh Tasha why are you showing yourself up like this? It looks absolutely horrendous and (dare I say), council as duck. C'mon, sort it out!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Have you seen the cupboard door? Needs taking off and rehanging, Tasha! Or maybe just rip it out and start again? And the tiles upto the ceiling.....not exactly ‘clean’ 🤢 certainly not the standards I’d want of someone cleaning my home.

Also, buy a new bath panel.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
why has she got a nail brush on her kitchen sink!? along with all the other dirty germ infested sponges 🤢 vile

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have you seen the cupboard door? Needs taking off and rehanging, Tasha! Or maybe just rip it out and start again? And the tiles upto the ceiling.....not exactly ‘clean’ 🤢 certainly not the standards I’d want of someone cleaning my home.

Also, buy a new bath panel.....
LOL the cupboard door! Its falling off the hinges. and as for the tiles above the sink. look at the grout!

Reactions: 2
I actually can’t believe the pictures she posted! The bathroom & the kitchen.. omg.. it’s so grim.. the overall standard of it all is just plain disgusting. Such simple things like a cupboard door hanging off.. how can she ever think she can inspire people with a home like that.. she is the epitome of wanting to be something she’s not.. she’s so desperate to be seen as someone special.. she’s literally a cleaner who ‘cleans’ for 2 hours a day.. this woman wouldn’t know what proper work was if it smacked her in the face..

Been to the dentist, can’t swallow, mouth very numb but the ‘kiddies’ are making her lunch 🤣 nothing will stop this one scoffing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She can’t even be arsed to open a tin of soup & needs to buy the microwave pot.. how utterly lazy is that. Warming up soup is the easiest of tasks.. she can’t even be arsed to use s tin opener.. there is no hope for her... gyms been forgotten too ... too much like hard work for her 🙄

• Haha
So the bubbas are making her lunch, but she still managed to get up, stage a pictures of the 'lunch' and still pretend her bubbas have made it for her. She actually is hilarious.

• Haha
Why has she put on her few previous food posts on rainy days we eat soup etc. Doesn't matter if it's raining you always eat the same crap. She hasn't been to the gym all week can only assume free membership must of ran out!! Trying to make a point her 'kiddies' are looking after her. duck sake you have a numb mouth. People out there with serious illnesses and guess what they get on with it. I can only assume she means Olivia. Can't see James somehow making a fuss over her. At least she can put her 'feet' up all afternoon and watch a 'film'

She will now put her feet up, watching another whole series. Then when hubby comes home they will have a takeaway and say "off plan meal!". Then a staged photo of that bloody tacky TV and all the tat around it, with sweeties and treats. Maybe a bath whilst hubby looks after her and the kiddies play nicely in their rooms.

• Haha
anyone would think she’s just had a major operation the silly cow! any excuse to sit around on her fat arse doing nothing

• Haha
She will now put her feet up, watching another whole series. Then when hubby comes home they will have a takeaway and say "off plan meal!". Then a staged photo of that bloody tacky TV and all the tat around it, with sweeties and treats. Maybe a bath whilst hubby looks after her and the kiddies play nicely in their rooms.
It’s definitely bath night for her - I mean, she’s had such a hard day hasn’t she! Too tired to heat soup (yet of course, there’s the packaging of the brand of soup and cobs), so it’ll definitely be a tealights, run by hubby bath for her later so she can say just how much he loves her 🤮

Reactions: 1
Cannot believe what I am seeing. Shes under a blanket with soup on a tray "feeling very loved and lucky". YOUVE HAD A bleeping FILLING IN YOUR ROTTEN SWEET INFESTED TEETH. Sweet Jesus!

Its a competition for sure. Tanya had a bad eye and 'felt very loved and lucky', now this ones had a filling and feels the same.

Right putting it into perspective here, my neighbour had a triple heart bypass and the day he was released from hospital, he went to Tescos and pushed the trolley round from his wheelchair then came out for a short walk with the dog. He had just been in intensive care for 2 weeks.

This silly cow infuriates me. Playing on having a sore gob. Try shoving less sugar in there love, it might help the fillings.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she feeling lucky and loved because her tummys full? 🙄 imagine having to 'look after your mum' because she has been at the dentist for 15 whole minutes. Not that i think they are looking after her. Olivia has put heinz in the microwave and buttered a roll. WOW

Does Tanya actually buy these cars or all they all company cars?
All company cars and she always takes them at that perfect angle to show off her '19' reg plate. Its quite sad really shes nearly 50 and has nothing to show. She doesnt own car or house.

OMG I just noticed that, because one cup clearly has tea in and the other is empty 😂
I noticed its clean and empty too 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Is she feeling lucky and loved because her tummys full? 🙄 imagine having to 'look after your mum' because she has been at the dentist for 15 whole minutes. Not that i think they are looking after her. Olivia has put heinz in the microwave and buttered a roll. WOW

All company cars and she always takes them at that perfect angle to show off her '19' reg plate. Its quite sad really shes nearly 50 and has nothing to show. She doesnt own car or house.
I don't reckon Olivia did anything. Its been staged to look like her kids are loving and respectful. We all know that aint true. The lad can't stand her, and little miss spoiled brat won't do anything unless theres a treat in it for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't reckon Olivia did anything. Its been staged to look like her kids are loving and respectful. We all know that aint true. The lad can't stand her, and little miss spoiled brat won't do anything unless theres a treat in it for her.
I thought the same but even if she did do her dins jeez its nothing. I agree though she has to put everything on that they do for so we know they dont do alot because she hardly ever puts it 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.