Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me laugh that she set herself up under a duvet in front of the TV specifically to get attention and make out that she’s ill.. seriously if this woman ever had to deal with a real life serious illness, imagine then.. she’d go into proper meltdown mode. How does she think people get by in life.. one of my closest friends is in her 40s and has terminal cancer.. she is desperately unwell but she is still trying to work full time.. she never ever sits on her arse or moans.. Tasha, get a grip.. you are pathetic.
Honestly think she will have turned so many people against her with such a self-pitying post. When there are so many people battling out there with serious physical and mental illness, to have the audacity to post something so pretentious and self- obsessed just beggars belief.

Reactions: 4
I was just going to say this. All they’ve done this summer is go on holiday where she cried the whole time about her account being deleted. Those poor kids must just entertain themselves during the day while she’s out and then she takes them food shopping 🙄 how fun
They went on holiday during term time and even then they did nothing besides hang around the villa and eat processed food.

My youngest struggles being out and about during the summer hols due to autism and we’ve managed to do more than the Ashford ‘kiddies’.

Reactions: 1
Im hoping she's reading this and takes on board the advice given to CLEAN her gaff today during the 'prepping the living room for its renovation"... Tasha, you need to wipe down all the walls and side panels, hoover, dust, etc. Dont just 'paint over the top' of things.

I'm sorry I have to ask..

What is 'a spot of bagel' ?

Her bedroom is so ugly and it just looks so cluttered.

So the living room “renovation” is grey and white then. There’s a surprise. Honestly it would look better kept as it is.

Hi Tasha and Tanya - just to clarify, Tanya’s food pic from yesterday won the prize for most calorific item rammed in a bun - but looked yummy! More effort required Tasha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I may be wrong but wasn’t the caption different yesterday, didn’t it say the ‘kiddies’ were making her lunch due to her being traumatised from the dentist?
This caption is more suited for i hope i get sent freebies from heinz

Her caption should have been these new Heinz microwaveable pots are good for busy days at work and are healthy low calorie ( i now they are not but this is tasha after all 🤣 ) but im a lazy cow at home furthermore my kiddies warmed it up for me can’t trust these kiddies with a gas stove 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Their perfect little bubble, everything is always so yummy, so tasty, happy tummies etc.
What the hell. Its like EVERY DAY is the best day ever. I cook meals at home and sometimes they come out absolute shite! Theres been some episodes where we've looked at it, laughed and put it in the bin when I've tried new things. (And I used to do cooking as a hobby so I know what I'm doing for sure), but my life is called real life. Not fantasy land where these two live

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't get why she can't be like any normal person and say that she's having a bad day instead of pretending it's all perfect in her pathetic bubble. I reckon she's probably on medication for depression coz she did say she had to go to the doctors and I just get a feeling that something wasn't right coz she wasn't looking forward to it. Why can't she just say she is or suffers from depression or anxiety. It's nothing to be ashamed of. I've suffered since I turned 17. I don't pretend to be ok if I'm having a bad day. That's what gets me with her. Life is definitely not how she portrays it

Their perfect little bubble, everything is always so yummy, so tasty, happy tummies etc.
What the hell. Its like EVERY DAY is the best day ever. I cook meals at home and sometimes they come out absolute shite! Theres been some episodes where we've looked at it, laughed and put it in the bin when I've tried new things. (And I used to do cooking as a hobby so I know what I'm doing for sure), but my life is called real life. Not fantasy land where these two live
It’s true! Me and my husband are good cooks (even if I do say so myself lol) but we’ve tried something new and thought duck that, binned it and made something else. It happens. Everything with these 2 is so fake “ooooh happy tummies tonight happy Friday” bleeping you woman child and get a life

Ooh Tanya's comment on Tasha's shoes "didn't know FitFlops were still around". So she won't be getting a pair then.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gosh that meal plan (Trasha) not a single sniff of a veg. Actually mind blow, how totally irresponsible is she feeding her kids so much rubbish. It doesn’t have to be perfect and my kids sometimes each crap, but this is plain bad parenting. Can’t she love her kids enough to make sure they grow up with strong bones, healthy guts, clear arteries and less risk of chronic illness as an adult.

See someone has asked her where she is going on her 'break' and she hasn't replied to them yet she has been replying on another grid post. Maybe her little break is time off 'work' to do her big renovation. Wonder will the kiddies help or yet again be stuck in their rooms like they clearly have all summer. Suppose she needs the living room all newly decorated for a back to school theme.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.