Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also ladies there is a brilliant site called smalls for all where you can donate your lightly worn bras and some new pants if u desire Xxxx.

Has Tan put a slime green bulb in her lamp to match her tv backlight to watch Shrek 3?!!! 🙈

Reactions: 1
I think the greenbulb is one of those Alexa smart bulbs, we have one and u can just go onto the Phillips hue app and pic what colour you want. Tbh it is a little bit sad, we only ever change the colour when our 8 year old is sat with us. No idea how old Tanya’s children are? But either way I’d def say it’s just a Phillips hue smart bulb. No doubt Tasha will want one now though, if it is part of Alexa 😂

In the real world for me and most here is how it works. I've been very naughty on here and sometimes questioned what I've posted but then I thought about it & I want to be honest with people & I would hate pity cos I never got it nor wanted it but when I 1st saw tashs page I longed for that mother figure cos albeit my mother tried her best she just couldn't be there for me. Fast forward to a young girl trying to stand on her but was taken advantage of by so many donkey Kong. I feel terrible writing this but I now am just turned 35 my partner is a racehorse trainer and we live in what I would call a big pain in the hole of a house cos it's so hard to keep clean. I drive a new car but I'm paying for it myself and I've got braces on my teeth which I pay weekly for for the second time round cos my parents couldn't afford it. And I just want to point out to ppl who think these threads are cruel nope they are not the harsh reality of fake bullshit Internet world is much worse. At least I can say I never looked for a handout and to this day keep going charity's

Omg I have realised at the grand age of 39 I now need a Tena lady because that has made me piss my pants 😂😂😂😂😂

New thread name suggestion from me:

"WHILE TANYA THINKS IT'S 'SO SPOOKY HUN', TASHA'S WALLS REMAIN HALF DONE!"
Definitely gotta have spooky in there 😂😂

Another suggestion 😂😂😂 So spooky how Tanya has a bad eye after slagging off Tasha on the sly

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Definitely gotta have spooky in there 😂😂

Another suggestion 😂😂😂 So spooky how Tanya has a bad eye after slagging off Tasha on the sly
Oooh, I think this might have to be it ya know. This one is bold and is much more juicy!

Hubby is excited for cheeseburger pasta? Wow, after 17 years of marriage, if all hubby as to look forward to is a piece of burnt meat with cheese, then id be evaluating my marriage. But we know hes already doing that, the cheeky cheat.

Also, whats the point in advertising the 'burger blend' JD seasonings if youve just bought 4 burger patties from Sainsbury's. The dick head.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Obviously not going to the gym again either! And eating another crap meal. Suppose it's been a busy day sitting in a hospital with 'her lady'. Why does she call these women her ladies. Does she own them???? Suppose they gift her plenty so has to keep on right side off them. Why on earth anyone would want that cleaning in their home I will never understand. Can you imagine her telling them all about her perfect life and pretending she's so prim and proper 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
It annoys me how she calls them her ladies too. I guess it makes it sound a bit posher for her. How thick. Almost like she cleans manors or mansions for these ladies but the truth is prob that shes claiming ESA plus working cash in hand for 'ladies' or even worse, claims she is doing their care work when she has to give them a lift to hospital appointments and prob just drop them off in the car park 😂

Telling her ladies how famous she is on the internet and how amazing her bubbas are and her lovely hubby bought her a cheap plant for their anniversary and took them to an exclusive restaurant and they were invited on the red carpet or something.

However, the lovely hubby is liking pictures on instagram of tattle people now. 'cracks me up', eh Tanya? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tasha, Tanya - both of you. Heres a little tip. If you are going to open up various several accounts on here to post, at least use the brain cell you claim to have and do it a little bit more subtle! All these 'new member' accounts were opened within an hour of each other last night. And you're using little phrases that you use on your Insta like "makes me laugh" ... c'mon now. 😂😂

And as for Cutenose, Tanya hun, good try. But we know its you as you set up the account around midnight. And low and behold, you were still up commenting back and replying on your instagram comments around the same time.

This is too much. 😂 Imagine the panic to set up lots of different hotmail accounts to get an account on here verified!
Just to confirm, this is not Tanya or Tasha 😄

Tonight’s standard ‘posed as duck’ picture of how to live the perfect life with the creepy AF hubby, a strategically placed cushion and lots of scented candles 🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.