Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't get (apart from the under-cooked toast on this morning's picture) is why everything is photographed in its original container. Like the orange juice in the carton on the table - how council is that?! She should be ashamed!! Put it in a carafe or a jug, love, and actually make an effort; not just slamming a carton of orange juice on the table . . . ugh, hate the low standards most people seem to have in the UK!
Your use of the word “council” feels incredibly derogatory

Reactions: 14
Why the duck does she keep saying crack on in every post.....Its like she invented the phrase 🤣🤣🤣

Fruit kebabs - WITH marshmallows 🤣🤣🤣😄
Seriously.. what the duck.. greedy cow, can’t even eat fruit without adding sweets 🐷🐷🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She defo reads this thats why shes had some fruit today. Gosh how much does she eat in one day....Im going to do a food diary for her for a month 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fruit kebabs!!! I make those with my 3 year old daughter for fun and to encourage her to eat more Fruit!! Plus I don't add marshmallows to mine simply because they are fruit kebabs for a reason. Of course tho wouldn't do if she didn't get some form of sweets or crap thrown in amongst them!! Just wait til later probably a big roast along with more sweeties after oh and not forgetting nibbles before hand!! Suppose shes going for a bath soon which we all will need to see not forgetting the shower gel shes using themed off course with her fresh pjs. Have a bleeping night off and maybe have a conversation with your family instead off setting your props up for photos!!

• Haha
No idea what you're proud of or why.... Should be working and paying for your own house then, as well as the jug to put your juice in, and perhaps stop having kids if you can't afford to house them with your OWN money.
As I said I grew up on a council estate.....with both parents working! And not that I have to justify myself to you but me & my husband both work and OWN our house....no mortgage & no handouts whatsoever! We also feed our children ourself....not that it would matter if we claimed any help! Educate yourself before been so judgemental 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What I don't get (apart from the under-cooked toast on this morning's picture) is why everything is photographed in its original container. Like the orange juice in the carton on the table - how council is that?! She should be ashamed!! Put it in a carafe or a jug, love, and actually make an effort; not just slamming a carton of orange juice on the table . . . ugh, hate the low standards most people seem to have in the UK!
[/QUOTE
No idea what you're proud of or why.... Should be working and paying for your own house then, as well as the jug to put your juice in, and perhaps stop having kids if you can't afford to house them with your OWN money.
that is ridiculous , plenty of people who live in a council home actually work too 🙄

Reactions: 10
You sound like a right twit. I don't and never have lived in council properties, but I mean come on.

Reactions: 8
Wtf what a prick

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You sound like a right twit. I don't and never have lived in council properties, but I mean come on.
I don’t think they realise you still have to pay rent as you would a private rented property!

Oh, and I’m also proud of been non-judgemental & enough of an understanding person to know that some people need a helping hand in life!

Reactions: 4
I did u caaaant. I still don't understand why you're PROUD that you grew up in a council house. That's like me saying I'm proud I had a bleeping shite this morning u daft bastard.
Because you are saying that all people who have lived or do live in council housing are people that don’t work, etc. You obviously have no idea of life in general....so, yes I’m proud that I grew up on a council estate & I’m from a working class family. As I said.....I OWN MY HOUSE and could afford my children before I opened my legs as you so eloquently put it! Learn some decency you vile cretin!

Reactions: 4
<<the user (Edwardlenovo) comments have been removed>>

then they shouldn't be in a council house. Seen it all before.... both of them on £20k + a year, paying cheap council rent, but driving BMWs, Mercedes, iPhones, u name it.

Regarding paying council rent vs private rented property - LOL!!!! There's a MASSIVE difference in rents and it's damn disgusting. Love to see the lot privitised. Very, very, few people these days need council houses and if they stopped opening their legs and having kids they can't afford **cough cough mum of 3** then they'd be able to damn well afford their own homes!

What's up with you suddenly? Sounds familiar does it?!
No it doesn’t ‘sound familiar’ you know nothing about anyone who posts on here yet you’re quick enough to judge for some reason?! I’m not even going to argue with someone as small minded as you

• Heart
Reactions: 3
<<the user (Edwardlenovo) comments have been removed>>

No it doesn’t ‘sound familiar’ you know nothing about anyone who posts on here yet you’re quick enough to judge for some reason?! I’m not even going to argue with someone as small minded as you
I am riled & have bitten 😬 breathe & count to 10 haha!

Reactions: 1
Who called it on the shower gel & clean pjs?!?! 😂😂😂 Hilarious.. we could literally predict everything she posts and in the right order... Tasha, think you need some new IG posting ideas.. what you are posting is the biggest bore-off ever 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.