Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another evening.. and she’s eating more tit and drinking more booze.. she seems rather alcohol dependent & cant go a day without it.. another day and no gym either 😂

Reactions: 3
How do you know that her husband left her? And that it was over her overspending? I’ve been following her for about a year and a half and she’s never mentioned anything
Someone who knew her told us on the 1 st thread or 2nd thread. At that time she also came off here and then posted flowers from his showing a cryptic note about it

Someone who knew her told us on the 1 st thread or 2nd thread. At that time she also came off here and then posted flowers from his showing a cryptic note about it
And Tanya stuck the boot in saying she deserved the holiday ( this yr ) after what happened last year making it more of a speculation he left 🤣

Reactions: 4
And Tanya stuck the boot in saying she deserved the holiday ( this yr ) after what happened last year making it more of a speculation he left 🤣
Oh yes i remember this! 😂😂😂

Posing for pics on the beach....Bore off when are her and little madam olivia never posing. She sure is her mothers daughter. Poor James has his back to the camera cos hes sick of it and hubby always looks fed up.

Yet again more bloody photos and off course none with her son!! She is an embarrassment. She went to the beach for fish and chips and off course alcohol had to be involved! Clearly can't get threw a day without it. That time she spent taking pictures and her usual posing she could of been spending with her 'precious' family. Plus I'll be glad to see the back of love island. Every evening a picture is taken of her tv just to show all her 'instafriends' that she's tuned in. Who gives a damn coz clearly your followers don't with such a low amount of likes on most of her posts. Definitely should have a bigger response especially since she has 23k followers!!

Reactions: 4
Oh dear god look at this woman. Clearly loves herself. How embarrassing for her children to have their mum posing on the beach like that. Also this comment [emoji1787] they have to be taking the piss, she goes to the gym once a week then goes home and scoffs until the cupboards are empty.
Laughed out loud when I saw the picture, how mortifying posing with a lamp post [emoji23][emoji2362] she seems to have the mental age of a child and her priorities are fucked

Does anyone else think that James doesn’t look anything alike any of them? It’s strange. He has very strong features and dark hair whereas Olivia is fair and blonde

Reactions: 2
Oh dear god look at this woman. Clearly loves herself. How embarrassing for her children to have their mum posing on the beach like that. Also this comment 🤣 they have to be taking the piss, she goes to the gym once a week then goes home and scoffs until the cupboards are empty.
Clearly they can’t spell either 🤣 They gym ... 🤦🏼‍♀️

I do agree with a lot of things on here like the over the top themes and stuff but I do think sometimes it gets a bit too harsh on Tasha... she is not overweight as some people have said, she clearly does eat fruit and veg and her meals are generally cooked fresh (I get that she eats a lot yes) but overall I think people on here are way too judgemental to be honest.
And bringing up the fact that her husband ‘had an affair’ supposedly, is uncalled for... how would you feel if loads of other women were discussing and actually laughing about it happening?! She does have feelings. It probably really affected her if it is true and she is probably insecure deep down.

I do agree with a lot of things on here like the over the top themes and stuff but I do think sometimes it gets a bit too harsh on Tasha... she is not overweight as some people have said, she clearly does eat fruit and veg and her meals are generally cooked fresh (I get that she eats a lot yes) but overall I think people on here are way too judgemental to be honest.
And bringing up the fact that her husband ‘had an affair’ supposedly, is uncalled for... how would you feel if loads of other women were discussing and actually laughing about it happening?! She does have feelings. It probably really affected her if it is true and she is probably insecure deep down.
Also the comments about her and her son not having a good relationship.... how do you know? Just because he doesn’t want to be in the pics with her you cannot assume he doesn’t like his own mum?!?!

Reactions: 8

Also the comments about her and her son not having a good relationship.... how do you know? Just because he doesn’t want to be in the pics with her you cannot assume he doesn’t like his own mum?!?!
Ok Tasha but we’re entitled to our opinions as are you

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I think of you have an open account t and your posting EVERYTHING on there about your life, you should expect to get criticism.

Reactions: 7
Calm down Tasha.....

Obviously her though as shes taken a pic of her lunch in front of the fruit bowl today 🤣🤣🤣 And them this comment appears....🤔

• Haha
The woman deserves every bit of criticism. She posts every god damn thing about her family on a public forum to be viewed by everyone. She thinks she's high and mighty and pretends to lead a perfect life. I'm sorry but NOONE on this earth has a perfect life. She's false and people have opened her eyes to her and her pathetic ways. The crap she eats but says she goes to the gym. Not long ago she was advertising slimming drinks so that explains why she don't put weight on. She's only on Instagram for the freebies and her constant begging tagging companies etc is so transparent. People aren't going to back down on here coz if a negative comment is posted on her Instagram it's instantly deleted and person is blocked. If she can't take criticism she shouldnt bleeping post so much crap on her pathetic page. Dont forget all the fake followers she has. She's a laughing stock and totally deserves it

• Heart
Reactions: 7
she clearly does eat fruit and veg and her meals are generally cooked fresh (I get that she eats a lot yes)
Tasha posts photos of every meal and snack on Instagram and it’s simply not true that she “clearly eats fruit and veg”. Cooking from scratch does not always equal healthy and balanced. Tasha cooking mainly consists of beige “treat” food supplemented with daily sweets, cakes and alcohol.

I won’t comment on the other points that you have raised as I don’t want to breach Tattle rules by attempting to act as a self appointed moderator. However, what I will say is there is no difference in criticising the tat in her home and her unhealthy eating habits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.