Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kiddies kiddies kiddies

‘Kiddies requested to make their own lunches’ ... your kiddies are teenagers and should be making their own lunches. Cringing hell
And "they requested" ... do they live in a really strict household? 🤔 if i was out at work and the kids were their age i would TELL them to make their own lunches. I was 12 when i made mine off my own back.

Reactions: 5
How convenient she couldn’t go to the gym because she still has the headache that she had yesterday😒 and it’s too hot at the lesuire centre.. surely it’s air conditioned, this is 2019!

Natascha.....The leisure centre will have air conditioning you moron! Unlike your hot stuffy garage with one treadmill in.....Ohhh sorry the 'home gym'.
And i see shes having dinner on the beach tonight ...That wasnt on the meal planner? It says she was having santa fe chicken smothered in layers and layers of JD Seasonings? But i see shes copying Tanya again as Tanya had dinner on the beach on Tuesday so of course Tash has gotta copy as usual 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I on another planet??? Taking pictures of a car air freshner and coming up with a description for it and.... "IT WAS SO HARD TO CHOOSE ONE"... eh?.... what? …. hang on? Someone take me back to 1996 before all this stupidity on the internet started? Please?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've been a lurker on this site for a while... But what does Natascha exactly do for work? Apart from beg off companies for freebies.

Reactions: 1
Works 2 hours a day (obvs cash in hand) then spends it on the way home on crap and tat for her house. Or unnutritional crap for kids. Her husband left her last year for a while cos of her spending and think he met a new woman but she still hasnt changed.

• Haha
Works 2 hours a day (obvs cash in hand) then spends it on the way home on crap and tat for her house. Or unnutritional crap for kids. Her husband left her last year for a while cos of her spending and think he met a new woman but she still hasnt changed.
As long as she’s got her 23k fake insta followers she doesn’t give a tit about her fam

How do you know that her husband left her? And that it was over her overspending? I’ve been following her for about a year and a half and she’s never mentioned anything

Reactions: 1
How do you know that her husband left her? And that it was over her overspending? I’ve been following her for about a year and a half and she’s never mentioned anything
Yes I am intrigued to know how everyone knows this?

Great, Tasha is now oversharing hers sons orthodontic needs. Not cool. Also why is him getting braces so hilarious to her, did she mean to put lol and 😂 ??

7B1B79DB-FB68-4D6A-A10B-2FA8E8ED80D4.jpeg

Yes I am intrigued to know how everyone knows this?
from what people have said on here apparently she went quiet for a couple of days last Novemberish which is obviously very out of character and then when she came back on she posted a pic of a bunch of flowers from him and a sorry card or something like that.. you can read through the other two threads and see for yourself

Reactions: 2
What will never fail to amaze me is this.

I am NOT a follower of Tasha. And I know her full name, husbands name, children's names, what schools they go to (uniform). Where they live. What gym she goes to (her GPS is on her photos if you look into it). What she does for a job. Where they went on holiday and when the house was empty. And like I say, Im not even a follower. I am a stranger.

Does this woman genuinely not give a tit about her safety and kids safety? I am tempted to write to the school the children go to to make them aware a parent is providing information online irresponsibly. It wasn't that long ago that her put some homework up that her daughter did about keeping safe online!! It worries me what middle aged sad women will do for a few likes.

Reactions: 18
What will never fail to amaze me is this.

I am NOT a follower of Tasha. And I know her full name, husbands name, children's names, what schools they go to (uniform). Where they live. What gym she goes to (her GPS is on her photos if you look into it). What she does for a job. Where they went on holiday and when the house was empty. And like I say, Im not even a follower. I am a stranger.

Does this woman genuinely not give a tit about her safety and kids safety? I am tempted to write to the school the children go to to make them aware a parent is providing information online irresponsibly. It wasn't that long ago that her put some homework up that her daughter did about keeping safe online!! It worries me what middle aged sad women will do for a few likes.
Yet her daughter at one point did homework regards internet safety....and Tasha made a point of telling her followers all about it & applauded it, laughable when she’s the one who needs to learn about it!

If someone wrote to the school that would be amazing!! Especially since she’s gone on about internet safety. Might hopefully shock the woman into toning down her Instagram A LOT and spending actual time with her family!!! Do it, please

She also put up photos of Olivia having a sleepover. Did those parents give her permission to show their daughters off to 23 thousand people? I doubt it.

Kiddies kiddies kiddies

‘Kiddies requested to make their own lunches’ ... your kiddies are teenagers and should be making their own lunches. Cringing hell
I know I thought that, the eldest is 15!! I was doing housework to help my mum, enjoying cooking family meals and I had weekend job in a nursing home for the elderly from age 13!!! I cannot understand why she baby's them.

from what people have said on here apparently she went quiet for a couple of days last Novemberish which is obviously very out of character and then when she came back on she posted a pic of a bunch of flowers from him and a sorry card or something like that.. you can read through the other two threads and see for yourself
Remember when her husband came on here to declare he is infact hung like a donkey 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.