Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The woman deserves every bit of criticism. She posts every god damn thing about her family on a public forum to be viewed by everyone. She thinks she's high and mighty and pretends to lead a perfect life. I'm sorry but NOONE on this earth has a perfect life. She's false and people have opened her eyes to her and her pathetic ways. The crap she eats but says she goes to the gym. Not long ago she was advertising slimming drinks so that explains why she don't put weight on. She's only on Instagram for the freebies and her constant begging tagging companies etc is so transparent. People aren't going to back down on here coz if a negative comment is posted on her Instagram it's instantly deleted and person is blocked. If she can't take criticism she shouldnt bleeping post so much crap on her pathetic page. Dont forget all the fake followers she has. She's a laughing stock and totally deserves it
And i hope someone does contact her childs school about what was previously said in this thread.
She exploits her children to the point they look so upset and uncomfortable. Well James's especially. Shes made a mini me out of Olivia who will grow up thinking the world owes her something and she can be given everything on a plate. If this woman was more realistic and actually admitted that tuesday wasnt so bleeping terrific and that she had piles of ironing to do but wishes she could sit and watch tv instead people probably would think she was really humble and could relate to her but no one buys this crap Tasha. No way do you get home from work, go shopping and watch a whole netflix series in one afternoon and think its terrific. Your a mum to and we secretly know your losing your tit like the rest of us at times. Stop pretending. She is everything thats wrong with with todays society and people are struggling with mental health issues and thinking they aren't being a good human or even mother cos of idiots like this woman pretending with this false lifestyle! I expect it from the newer generation who have never lived without social media or phones but this woman is a mid 40s. Its embarrassing. To me i thinks shes the worst of the lot...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The issue for me is the constant preaching about her perfect life. And the way she goes about being a perfect wife/mum. Nobody is perfect, we all have down days...and you’re not in the wrong if you admit to those. Parents struggle....there’s no shame in it, yet she portrays this highly unrealistic family image that many people could think is how things should be.
I personally couldn’t give a monkeys about what she shovels in her mouth everyday or the amount of alcohol she guzzles on a daily basis....it’s her that’s wasting money on the gym, unless that’s gifted too! All I will say is let’s hope there’s no emergency that involves the kids after she’s had a drink (or several!)
Wether the husband left her or not....don’t care, more fool her for taking him back if another woman was involved...same goes to him for going back as nothing she does seems to have changed! Welcome to each other 😂
As for her relationship with her son, I won’t & can’t comment on that...he’s a teenager, all parents are embarrassing at that age...but she must learn to respect his boundaries.

Reactions: 7
I think of you have an open account t and your posting EVERYTHING on there about your life, you should expect to get criticism.
Yep, take the rough with the smooth.

I do agree with a lot of things on here like the over the top themes and stuff but I do think sometimes it gets a bit too harsh on Tasha... she is not overweight as some people have said, she clearly does eat fruit and veg and her meals are generally cooked fresh (I get that she eats a lot yes) but overall I think people on here are way too judgemental to be honest.
And bringing up the fact that her husband ‘had an affair’ supposedly, is uncalled for... how would you feel if loads of other women were discussing and actually laughing about it happening?! She does have feelings. It probably really affected her if it is true and she is probably insecure deep down.

Also the comments about her and her son not having a good relationship.... how do you know? Just because he doesn’t want to be in the pics with her you cannot assume he doesn’t like his own mum?!?!
Do agree with some of what you have said. I certainly do not think she is overweight. Think she has a poor diet and does not feed her children well at all. I believe she means well but misguided. Where she loses me is her husband left as strain on marriage through her spending. She shops every day still, not learnt a thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
'Panoramic' view of her kitchen. Her decluttered and clean kitchen. Spent the day cleaning and tidying assisted by her mini me. Flipping heck how to spend a Saturday when your husband is out all day. Poor James on his own. Actually probably glad to have the day to himself on his PlayStation.

Does Tasha want a medal for cleaning her kitchen or something? Clearly doesn’t do it often or she wouldn’t be going batshit crazy.. Just put an announcement in the paper Tash Hun

Reactions: 3
Tanya's dinner table tonight. I thought she might have invited the Ashfords round for dinner with all the prick-like-ornaments on the bloody table. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She calls that decluttered?!?! Bloody hell.. most of that tit needs to go.. it’s insane.. I suspect she measures her happiness in material items.. all very sad.. and Tasha, please stop posting so many tit pictures of your crappy home..

Reactions: 5
She’s such a greedy slob! Never stops shovelling food in her gob and broadcasting it all for everyone to see. How embarrassing!! Who gives a tit, give it a rest please.

Reactions: 1
Tasha love we all go to your page to laugh at you! And guess what....Newsflash! I had a chinese to! And my children ripped into the prawn crackers whilst i was dishing up our meals! I didnt make them sit and wait whilst i lined it up to get cold and take photos of it all! No i let them bloody well devour it whilst we watched tv and i didnt have to post it to social media as another newflash! Having a chinese is the norm! No one looks at those pics and gets jealous of you! Having a take away is a normal weekend ritual in a lot of houses love! Stop thinking your amazing! You frustrate me the way you treat these children. You must make them cringe! Let them eat. What are you teaching them?!

Reactions: 9
Im not saying tasha is fat but i bet her BMI is too high and she would be classed as overweight at the drs
She is definitely overweight but she tries to use flattering angles. However in some pictures her thighs look huge and she also has a double chin. No one gets to eat all the tit she does and sit on their arse all day and not be overweight

She is definitely overweight but she tries to use flattering angles. However in some pictures her thighs look huge and she also has a double chin. No one gets to eat all the tit she does and sit on their arse all day and not be overweight
You notice it more when shes stood next to 'hubby' unless hes tiny? Lol. And when she wears those black ripped jeans...Nooooooo 🤢

Tasha, think you need to buy more likes to keep up the pretence... one of her pics from last night has got 81 likes... there’s no way that someone with 23k genuine followers would only get that teeny tiny amount. Even if you had 3k genuine followers you’d get far more likes than that... take the hint, nobody wants to see a picture of what ever tit you are watching on TV. You account is the most boring of boring accounts... and nobody wants to see every single thing you eat.. she seems obsessed with food.. this morning she’s going out food shopping to then rush home to eat lunch.. food & booze.. think she’s got a problem 😬

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.