Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because I’m so busy with my life I don’t have time to read through all these posts. So calm down! And no I can’t SEE on a picture if a child is a spoilt brat.
Good for you. But don't single out my posts please when I was agreeing with others which I'm entitled to.

Reactions: 4
Come on people, lets remember why we're really here..... To take the piss out of Tanya's 5 chins and Tasha's mole.

And LMG: Yes you can see on a photo if a child is spoilt. I am forever scrolling social media seeing hundreds of photos and videos of people recording their children opening tons of presents or being rewarded with food like dogs. "Well done bubba, have a milkshake with 4 doughnuts hanging off a straw" etc. Treat? Yes. Everyday? NO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I didn’t say that you were Tasha or Tanya. I said that I think you are contributing to this thread under two different accounts ... Tetley2091 and Instalover88x.
Oh yes sorry I was meaning others who had said about all these new accounts being Tasha and Tanya. But I can also assure you I am not the same as instalover88, I’m deffo not that weird create two accounts on here

Pahahahahahaha CUTENOSE! Alright tanya! 😂😂😂
Watch that disapear pronto now she knows weve clicked on and shes just thrown tash under a bus saying that! What a witch!!!!
[/QUOTE]

She’s also used her own bday in her username. She has completely thrown her under a bus

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pahahahahahaha CUTENOSE! Alright tanya! 😂😂😂
Watch that disapear pronto now she knows weve clicked on and shes just thrown tash under a bus saying that! What a witch!!!!
She’s also used her own bday in her username. She has completely thrown her under a bus
[/QUOTE]
AAAAAAHAHAHAHA so she does! Tanya's birthday is 12th June. 😂😂😂 She cant deny it, like I said, the profile was set up at midnight, the same time she was replying in insta. Not many people are up at that time so it narrows it down very finely.

Oi oi Tasha.... your sister in law, you "instagram bestie" has well and truly done your legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine outing yourself on a thread slagging you off! Better luck next time cutenose.
Tasha is way worse than Tanya, but they are both as narcissistic as each other🙄

Reactions: 2
These two just get worse and worse. the passive aggressive comments to each other are ridiculous on their posts! Huns and ohhh me too, samey sames so spooky! 🙄
Although I really want to see what the hell this fajita mug pie is tonight 🤢 she hasn’t posted all day is Tanya ok or feeling embarrassed because everyone knows she wants Tash to have her own thread and her be the secret witch. 🤔

• Haha
Wish the ladies would go back to their crazy themes instead of documenting every moment of their day. I guess the next theme isn't until 'back to school' or Halloween. Tasha is so weird using instragram as an online diary.

Tasha said shes gonna have a 6 pack cos she can see her 1 pack 🤣🤣🤣
Im dying, nearly spat my food out. Does she know how well you have to eat and how hard it is to get that toned?!
6 pack of hot dog rolls don't you mean Tash?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im dying, nearly spat my food out. Does she know how well you have to eat and how hard it is to get that toned?!
OMG 😂😂😂😂😂

I also nearly spat my drink out 🤣
Poor woman....deluded 🙄

• Haha
Oh Tasha has had a healthy stir fry for tea!!! Bet she's got the sweeties and chocs ready to watch a 'film'. That's her probably finished with the gym for this week and back to the usual eating tit every night again. How can you benefit from going to the gym twice a week and eat like she does!! Of course blowing her own head up as usual so all her Insta besties can give her praise

Reactions: 1
No one has commented on Tasha’s pic about her one pack 😂 her followers know she’s full of tit

• Haha
Think she’s at an all time low with the likes she’s getting.. the picture of her nasty pjs last night has only got 67 likes - out of 23k followers?!?! Wow!!!
Take the hint Tasha, no one wants to look at your crappy pictures.. why do you think any one wants to know what pjs you are wearing.. it’s weird and not normal to share that kind of stuff.. Her dinner picture only got 113 likes.. it is ok to eat your dinner & not post a picture of it.. billions of people around the world eat food & meals every day... people just don’t care what you eat.. and stop using the hashtag foodblogger ... because that, you are most definitely not. The proper food bloggers out there don’t feed their family constant tit & beige food 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.