Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't worry John will leave her again soon. (whispered in someones shell-like by someone who may or may not work for a large car sales manufacturer who is a missy gossip and chief witch) wink wink.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don't worry John will leave her again soon. (whispered in someones shell-like by someone who may or may not work for a large car sales manufacturer who is a missy gossip and chief witch) wink wink.
Oh Tanya and Abigail will be gossiping about tash 🤣
Where is tanyas account on here? Did she delete that msg? Do u tgink tash saw it?

Reactions: 1
View attachment 32085 Is she being serious? This woman has too much time on her hands. I love autumn but this is mad. It’s the 7TH OF AUGUST.
OMG! FFS!! Keep these coming please.....I’ve been blocked lol!!

Why don’t more people say something on her comments? I would but I’m blocked lmfao
Me too 😂 I think people do but she literally blocked me within seconds, just shows how much she is glued to her phone! She can’t have her “perfect” life questioned.....utter bullshit

Last edited:
She bought 8 candles today? Absolute mentalist
If she keeps buying then people wont think shes in debt. They will think she can afford it. If people knew the real story. I have good sources.

Reactions: 5
Tanya this evening - her OH helped with dinner as she can’t see properly.. BUT she can see well enough to take a picture & post the picture of said dinner on IG.. seriously... all about priorities eh Tanya.. couldn’t possibly go a day without posting a dinner pic.. no one gives a tit about your dinner!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Pretty sure missjenkyjenks story on insta is directed to Tasha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pretty sure missjenkyjenks story on insta is directed to Tasha 😂
I thought that too 🤣🤣🤣

If she keeps buying then people wont think shes in debt. They will think she can afford it. If people knew the real story. I have good sources.
I bet she has so many accounts with companies, very, next, studio, I would bet any money she’s in debt just to keep up appearances

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Where on earth did she get the bloody leaves and pine cones from, Jesus wow 🤣😂

• Haha
She wrote back to some ones comment that she already had the lights so basically just put them round the candles to make the picture Insta worthy. How on earth could you be bothered instead of just taking a pic of the candles she basically admitted that she was dressing up the pic.

Omg read through the comments on Tashas candle haul post 🤣 Tanya has put a very passive aggressive one (as usual) 😂 Shes obvs pissed off shes been copied again. Someones said they arnt loving it as its to early and ready missjessyjenks comment 🤣 Go girl! Love her.....But then read her stories. Its GOT TO BE ABOUT TASH!!!!! Tasha you suck.....No one likes you or your insta. Everyone that comments comes on here thats why your comments arnt nice on your posts anymore. And stop posting unflattering pics of you in your gym gear. Who do u think you even are?!

Reactions: 6
Oh come on. Don't say that. Then not give us goss!

I reckon she needs all this free stuff cuz they're already in bad debt

Daughter loves the scent of peony, then why do you have hyacinths and cherry blossom a vase of Rose's?? 🙄 makes no sense at all

• Haha
Of course they are in debt otherwise she would have the house decorated properly by decorators and new carpets. Because they have to do it themselves they cant be bothered and its done as cheap and quick as possible. Shes never done a full makeover of a room and olivias was all free tit

Shes all little miss madam Olivia. I dont think she ever does anything with James.

Reactions: 1
I thought that too 🤣🤣🤣

I bet she has so many accounts with companies, very, next, studio, I would bet any money she’s in debt just to keep up appearances
Yeah defo major in debt, up to her eyeballs in debt but acts like she’s the queen with all this stuff that’s still to be paid back in like 10years!🤬

Why is Tasha telling everyone she’s been working all day as if it’s unheard of.. that’s what normal people do sweetie, we don’t all work for two hours then get home by midday to sit on our arses with treats and a cuppa

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.