Tanya & Tasha #54 Tanzi’s too old for an invisible friend, whilst trashy tash is still spend, spend spend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas you nasty trolls!! I’m ready to watch the biggest come down of the year unfold because these two have been celebrating Christmas since august 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Reactions: 9
Full of tit E numbers and sugar. Bet your girls were over the moon with their Christmas Eve bags Tran 🫤
My girls are the same age, I gave them lovely pj’s, nice toiletries, and chocolates.
She goes all out but only for herself.

Reactions: 16
Merry Christmas everyone!

Anyone else notice what time Trash must have posted her ‘Santa’s been’ post? 😱🙈
If she was a child I’d understand it but she’s a middle aged woman fgs.

Reactions: 11

I think she’s refusing to accept her children have grown up. Once they ‘fly the nest’ she will be a very lonely woman indeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Tanzi thinks sticking a little Santa hat on the bottle will disguise the fact the champs isn’t open 😂
Merry Christmas ya filthy animals

• Haha
Reactions: 19

She probably set an alarm because she just has to be the first the post against tranya

Reactions: 5
Tanzi thinks sticking a little Santa hat on the bottle will disguise the fact the champs isn’t open 😂
Merry Christmas ya filthy animals
Lol, was thinking that and it's moved onto the dining table.

Reactions: 2
Is tan having a laugh? No tummy room? That Xmas dinner looks shite. Where are the pigs in blankets? Stuffing? I’ve managed breakfast, a Christmas dinner, cheese and crackers now onto the chocolates 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
why’s the toad pretending she’s all dainty and can’t manage a breakfast and dinner? Last year she managed to knock both back

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you’ve all had a good one! I can’t believe trash had kept off Instagram for the whole day. Especially Christmas Day. She loves a good brag!

Reactions: 10
Is tan having a laugh? No tummy room? That Xmas dinner looks shite. Where are the pigs in blankets? Stuffing? I’ve managed breakfast, a Christmas dinner, cheese and crackers now onto the chocolates 😂
That Christmas dinner just looks like a Sunday roast! Nothing special about it to make it a Christmas one 😩

Reactions: 7
Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!! Hope everyone is prepared for tasha to make up for not being on the gram all day yesterday with her million pictures all of the same thing today 👍

Reactions: 7
Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!! Hope everyone is prepared for tasha to make up for not being on the gram all day yesterday with her million pictures all of the same thing today 👍
I can’t bloody wait! Sitting on the edge of my sofa waiting for pictures of feeties on the head board and everyone squashed around the dining room table 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Tanya bullshitting about not having a cooked breakfast and a Xmas dinner. Pull the other one you hefferlump.

Reactions: 9
Can some remind me when steak and blowjob day is? I need to prep the decorations and buy some penis pasta. I do love theme.
Another groundhog Christmas, I’ll never get over missing out on the Christmas cottage. Damn that global pandemic.
Have a wonderful Christmas my fellow Tattle friends.
Don’t forget to have lots of giggle, make memories and take photos that you can filter and in years to come wonder who the hell is in your photos.
So predictions for 2023….
Will there be a wedding?
Will Trasha throw that kitchen blind out.
Will Trasha throw the EAT letters out.
Will we ever see Tan’s imaginary friends.
Will Trasha get a full time job.
Will Onslow get new trainers for Christmas.
Whatever happens, these two will never change:
Steak and Blow Job day 14th March😂 exactly a month after Valentine's Day!! Who will be first to mention "outfits" and "treaties" they will be preparing months in advance!!

• Haha
About time the bloody boasting from these two stopped!
Tan’s dinner looked revolting, and pretty sure so didn’t Trasha’s.
Question is, did Onslow get new trainers? And when will the power walking start?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.