Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoJo81

VIP Member
No she wasn’t she said she was having friends round to hers, then she was going out, then back to playing games with friends with lots of giggles and competitiveness 🤢 now she’s been to friends . Stop lying Tanya we know your only friend is Percy pig , he’s more real than these imaginary ones

• Haha
Reactions: 26

swimming

VIP Member
Merry Christmas to all my friends on this thread! You’ve all made me laugh so much this year and may it long continue.
I hope you all really enjoy your Xmas day, and remember to take lots of photos of the dinner table from every angle, your feet on headboards, Santa here, and then as soon as you’ve swallowed your roast potatoes, get up in your lofts and get the yellow cushions out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Bob93

Chatty Member
Tan: I must take and post photos of my dinner, my drinks, my bed, my car, my bathroom, my TV programs, my meal planner, my walks, my trips, and of course my self

Also Tan: I can’t possibly take photos of an evening with my friends that would just be weird

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
This thread used to be constant, it was hilarious. Now it’s as boring as that pair of boring bastards. No one can even be arsed to think of a new title. No offence whatsoever to you guys - just shows what a bland, personality-less pair of twats they are. Until Tran posted her outfit her entire last row of the gram looked exactly the same. And as for that work shy arsehole, she seriously needs to get a life. It’s been like watching Groundhog Day for the last 4 years with the pair of them. You just can’t quite tear yourself away cos it makes you feel so much better about yourself watching the quartet of dim wits.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

swimming

VIP Member
In all fairness to Tasha, her living room does look fairly cosy, if cramped. She has made a nice job of it for Christmas. I mean most people have a cramped living room at Christmas with all the shit we need for the big day. It could be the Baileys talking, so forgive me 🤪
Slap yourself round the face with an unopened bottle of Prosecco immediately…. You’re disowned 😂😂😉

Trasha wishing everyone a merry Xmas on the 23rd December. She is itching to get those decorations down and get those yellow cushions out isn’t she. 1st JANUARY she will have the windows wide open with a tall spring in her eye blowing through the windows.

• Haha

Housewife34

Both their lives are literally groundhog Day. Pooh sticks AGAIN 🥱🥱🥱 honestly couldn't be so predictable and the just jump from season to season wheeling out all the tat 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 so now it's battle of the Easter m and s treats is it?? I'd literally lose the will to live if I repeated the same stuff every year.

I've stopped watching them and just come here for the laughs 🤣
Thread suggestion right there - M&S treats and life on repeat

Serg91

VIP Member
Always looking for new outings and things to do so they can outdo each other! It’s ridiculous! Grown women in competition with each other in who can book the most obscure adventure or day out!
I would literally rather watch paint dry than go to this!

How dry do those fajitas look?! 🤮 her wraps barely have any filling in either. Fajitas are one of the easier things to make, why would you shove it in an air fryer? Oh that’s right, so she can sit on her fat arse and have a glass of wine whilst watching a movie.

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
Carefully cropping the photo we all know its just you and del tanzi you big liar, if she was with these imaginary friends there would be more than one plate and drink on the table. Shes pathetic I’m embarrassed for her, that her life is so sad she has to lie and pretend shes got friends how sad
It is actually quite sad if she feels she has to play this game of looking like she has this best life, busy with friends, bragging about material things etc. Same with the SIL....they just spend their time bragging and boasting on an app all day to strangers. I only have one friend but that's fine Im happy with that and don't feel need to pretend to anyone.

I had a SIL that was very much like these 2 and always trying to live a lie. It's an old saying but life really is too short to be living this way I think. Just be happy with what you've got and ditch the bragging. If tan hasn't got friends then that is sad but maybe stop being a braggart as nobody likes to be friends with those people. She should just enjoy her nice life and feel lucky. She's got a partner, family and a job with a nice home. Some people have such real sadness in their lives but go out and be a nice person despite it all

Guess what I'm trying to say is that in this braggy social media fake world people seem to be caught up in, just take a step back and be thankful for your life. Who cares if you've got a designer (or fake 🤭) handbag, who cares if you've got a convertible or all the unopened bottles for your latest tablescape 🤣. Just be thankful end of.

• Heart

Belleboo

VIP Member
Can’t believe this daft idiot has started with valentines day and Easter already, just fuck off! I’ve got 7lbs of Christmas weight to loose before I even think about Easter eggs 😬

belle0610

Chatty Member
I couldn’t make head nor tail of what she said?!?!???? Lol
Between her and Trashbag no punctuation and it’s a mare to read & understand
She found out tash had tickets too and threw a strop and didn’t go, making sure it was known she had already decided last week that her “condition” was going to flare up tonight and nothing to do with tash going with her friends, not at all….

• Haha
Reactions: 20