Tanya & Tasha #54 Tanzi’s too old for an invisible friend, whilst trashy tash is still spend, spend spend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha it’s so true though. The woman posts on Instagram about putting her dishwasher on and changing her bed sheets, there is no way she wouldn’t take photos of the venue/drinks if she went out for them.

Reactions: 13
You’d at least expect a pic of the four drinks or dinners and even the imaginary dog/s that she goes on a walk with with her friends…but none of that because she plucked these friends from thin air and they don’t exist! It’s funny how she only EVER mentioned these friends AFTER Trash had constantly bragged about her friends! Oh ffs, it’s so childish!
There’s an account called Mr5_field Tran follows her, she’s posted a pic of herself with her mates…is she on here and trolling Tranya on insta? 😆😆😆 She even says lovely evening with my mates and made everyone pose in front of the tree for a pic….so do we believe that outta all the friends in the world, Tran happens to have some that are camera shy? Convenient that huh 🤔 lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She was home early, and why not invite your so called friends back to your house. It’s only around the corner.
Also, this is the first time she has ever mentioned friends, so surly she could take a photo of them doing a cheers. We know she does, I mean we even know the downstairs bog has been decorated for Christmas!
And Trasha, that’s not a cheese Christmas tree. It’s a wilted lettuce tree.
Tan hasn’t mentioned who she has over for Christmas, I bet it’s her and Onslow.

Reactions: 15
Also, when I’m out with friends who don’t do any social media I tend not to bother even posting anything out of respect of their choices (not that I ever post anywhere near what these two do anyway) so why bother mentioning “friends” and going out at all? Not everything in life has to go on the grid 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Again, it’s their bizarre habit of making a mountain out of the mundane that leads us to think she must be making it up, because what normalperson makes such a big deal about a couple of drinks down the pub, when you’re home and in pjs by 9 bells 😂🤦‍♀️

She was home early, and why not invite your so called friends back to your house. It’s only around the corner.
Also, this is the first time she has ever mentioned friends, so surly she could take a photo of them doing a cheers. We know she does, I mean we even know the downstairs bog has been decorated for Christmas!
And Trasha, that’s not a cheese Christmas tree. It’s a wilted lettuce tree.
Tan hasn’t mentioned who she has over for Christmas, I bet it’s her and Onslow.
Precisely! She hashtag-loves-cooking so it would have been the perfect opportunity to rustle up a “few nibbles and treaties” on the Bridgewater collection 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She also only started seeing these so called ‘friends’ when Trasha tarted seeing more of hers and we mentioned it on Tattle.
Her personality gives her away. Someone like Tanya who thinks life revolves around her, will always have difficult making and maintaining friendships.

Reactions: 9
It’s quite clear tash was playing that game on her own maybe onslow was on another ‘Christmas night out’

Reactions: 8
My Instagram has been down since last night 😔 how will I cope without seeing Tasha every documented move

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Tan is having a cheese board tea tonight, let's see how hers is in comparison to that dead lettuce offering from Tash.
Does anyone else get the ick in Tasha's house with the grey rugs on top of the beige carpets?

how much prep actually needs to be done? Baffles me that people spend Xmas eve cooking their Xmas dinner and reheat it the next day 😂 maybe if you’re cooking for a lot of people but I don’t get the impression tash is having many guests

Reactions: 7
Merry Christmas to all my friends on this thread! You’ve all made me laugh so much this year and may it long continue.
I hope you all really enjoy your Xmas day, and remember to take lots of photos of the dinner table from every angle, your feet on headboards, Santa here, and then as soon as you’ve swallowed your roast potatoes, get up in your lofts and get the yellow cushions out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I had my Christmas in September (not really) now I have a tall sprig in my eye and my darling kiddy is doing an Easter egg hunt tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can some remind me when steak and blowjob day is? I need to prep the decorations and buy some penis pasta. I do love theme.
Another groundhog Christmas, I’ll never get over missing out on the Christmas cottage. Damn that global pandemic.
Have a wonderful Christmas my fellow Tattle friends.
Don’t forget to have lots of giggle, make memories and take photos that you can filter and in years to come wonder who the hell is in your photos.
So predictions for 2023….
Will there be a wedding?
Will Trasha throw that kitchen blind out.
Will Trasha throw the EAT letters out.
Will we ever see Tan’s imaginary friends.
Will Trasha get a full time job.
Will Onslow get new trainers for Christmas.
Whatever happens, these two will never change:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Can some remind me when steak and blowjob day is? I need to prep the decorations and buy some penis pasta. I do love theme.
Another groundhog Christmas, I’ll never get over missing out on the Christmas cottage. Damn that global pandemic.
Have a wonderful Christmas my fellow Tattle friends.
Don’t forget to have lots of giggle, make memories and take photos that you can filter and in years to come wonder who the hell is in your photos.
So predictions for 2023….
Will there be a wedding?
Will Trasha throw that kitchen blind out.
Will Trasha throw the EAT letters out.
Will we ever see Tan’s imaginary friends.
Will Trasha get a full time job.
Will Onslow get new trainers for Christmas.
Whatever happens, these two will never change:
Brilliant.

My estimations (wishes) for 2023 are as follows:

Tanya shows us some friends
Sets a date for the wedding
Has forty seven auto immune flare ups
Trash runs out in February and buys the love island wine
The Tiki bar’s reopen and the passive agressive arguments go ahead
Taco finds his balls (doubtful)
Trasha gets caught looking in the cupboards of her ladies and gets fired
Gunwharf shopping centre dick measuring competition
Easter bunny and mini eggs in decorative jars all over the shoe box and the cramped squat
Who’s man can do the best bbq (in January of course)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Merry Christmas everyone 😊

Looking forward to the same old offering from these two over the next few days!

Reactions: 9
Trasha’s all grey Christmas table… I can’t… :ROFLMAO: How to take the warmth and cheer out of Christmas!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.