Tanya & Tasha #54 Tanzi’s too old for an invisible friend, whilst trashy tash is still spend, spend spend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for the gruesome twosome. It’s nearly Christmas Eve eve…
Well done @JoJo81 most liked suggestion on previous thread.
It’s like ground hog day, Tan still pretending to have friends.
Trasha now gets a bonus, for working 2 minutes a week. She also hasn’t cleaned her grout or binned those rotten EAT letters.
As you were. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Tranya is going out tomorrow night with “friends” for Christmas Eve Eve drinkies 😂😂😂😂😂 We’ll all be here Tran, waiting for a group pic of your elusive friends 🙄🫣🤣

Reactions: 15
I would just like to thank twit and twit for giving me the inspiration for a thread title I’m honoured

Reactions: 9
In all fairness to Tasha, her living room does look fairly cosy, if cramped. She has made a nice job of it for Christmas. I mean most people have a cramped living room at Christmas with all the tit we need for the big day. It could be the Baileys talking, so forgive me 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In all fairness to Tasha, her living room does look fairly cosy, if cramped. She has made a nice job of it for Christmas. I mean most people have a cramped living room at Christmas with all the tit we need for the big day. It could be the Baileys talking, so forgive me 🤪
As it’s Christmas we’ll forgive you. But book yourself in to spec savers in the new year 😂😂😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Slap yourself round the face with an unopened bottle of Prosecco immediately…. You’re disowned 😂😂😉

Trasha wishing everyone a merry Xmas on the 23rd December. She is itching to get those decorations down and get those yellow cushions out isn’t she. 1st JANUARY she will have the windows wide open with a tall spring in her eye blowing through the windows.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Slap yourself round the face with an unopened bottle of Prosecco immediately…. You’re disowned 😂😂😉

Trasha wishing everyone a merry Xmas on the 23rd December. She is itching to get those decorations down and get those yellow cushions out isn’t she. 1st JANUARY she will have the windows wide open with a tall spring in her eye blowing through the windows.
Yep she probably has the daffodil bulb pots at the ready for the window sill along with bags of mini eggs, cos she has to beat Tran!

I imagine it’s just the 4 of them for Christmas dins (sorry 😜) so why is she making such a song and dance about getting herself organised? The kids are bloody teenagers and she’s been “organising” herself since September for this one roast of the year 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Wishing us all a merry Christmas and a happy new year now like she's taking a break!? Please, there will be another 3784 posts before Christmas never mind new year!

Reactions: 7
I’m blocked from Tans. Haven’t done nothing / not liked any comments, made any comments. #whathaveidone #todeservethis ? 🥲

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Yep, I’ve given my head a wobble, Jesus Christ I was one step away from asking her where she got her EAT sign from.

why does she always get the cheapest looking cheeses? The plastic ones 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Soooooooooo, Tran reckons she’s met friends at the wine bar for shits ń giggles and wine 🥱😴 I’m just getting fed up with her trolling these invisible friends…it’s boring now. A giggly pic of Tran filtered to duck for all those blocked…You’re welcome Merry Christmas 🎄 Even the barman is looking at her thinking why you taking a pic of an empty wine bar! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nice to see she’s also #b12 and let us all know she’s taking her vitamins 😂 Overdose of make believe friends and not one pic of the four of them together E. V. E. R.!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.