Tanya and Tasha #53 Uncultured tarts. Tasha's grout isn’t clean and Tan’s wedding is nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @Maggie28 for the thread title, I had to cut it to fit.

5DA2D8A9-45F2-46B0-B635-92360CA3DE7A.jpeg

I’m going to have to refresh my memory to do a proper recap but we’ve had :
Celebrating seasons ridiculously early as per
A Hocus Pocus pissing contest
Tan pretending to have friends
Tasha’s grout is still minging but she has Laura Ashley wallpaper and a new table
Hello fresh battles every week
Taco is MIA
Fast recovering Covid
Tasha still only works 2 hours a week

Oh we also had, the cruise AKA Chavfest 2022 thanks again @Maggie28 😘
The battle of the Airfyers which is ongoing
Bake off themes
Proof of Tasha’s racism - again!
A smashed up BMW that made the nationals
Terrible customer service from BWW Halisham
Sadly none or hardly any dog walks #freethehalishamtwo
tit uses of hashtags 😬
Tasha totally comprising her son’s privacy and embarrassing him on his first holiday with his girlfriend
Christmas in August 🤬
M&S food-off

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So they were both at the same pumpkin place but haven’t mentioned meeting up which is a bit weird.

Reactions: 14
Let’s not forget the latest fad, battle of the Hello Fresh meals (weirdly they seem to pick the same meals) and who cooks burns it better 😬

Reactions: 9
New thread thanks to @Maggie28 for the thread title, I had to cut it to fit.

View attachment 1636973

I’m going to have to refresh my memory to do a proper recap but we’ve had :
Celebrating seasons ridiculously early as per
A Hocus Pocus pissing contest
Tan pretending to have friends
Tasha’s grout is still minging but she has Laura Ashley wallpaper and a new table
Hello fresh battles every week
Taco is MIA
Fast recovering Covid
Tasha still only works 2 hours a week

Oh we also had, the cruise AKA Chavfest 2022 thanks again @Maggie28 😘
The battle of the Airfyers which is ongoing
Bake off themes
Proof of Tasha’s racism - again!
A smashed up BMW that made the nationals
Terrible customer service from BWW Halisham
Sadly none or hardly any dog walks #freethehalishamtwo
tit uses of hashtags 😬
Tasha totally comprising her son’s privacy and embarrassing him on his first holiday with his girlfriend
Christmas in August 🤬
M&S food-off
Brilliant recap @Belleboo 👏🏻
My first ever thread title!
I’d like to thank Tranya & Trasha for continuing to entertain us with their unrealistic lives and may they continue to be uncultured tarts 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck me give it a rest with the air fryer posts. It’s constant now.

NObOdY GiVeS a ShItTtTtT!!!!!!

Reactions: 12
Why does tan always try to make it look like her daughter is there when she’s clearly not?

Reactions: 6
So they were both at the same pumpkin place but haven’t mentioned meeting up which is a bit weird.
I’m sure they went the same day last year and never met up too, is there more than one Tulley’s? It’s weird

Reactions: 7
I cannot believe trash has wasted a good piece of beef on a bloody casserole. That piece was £15!! What’s wrong with stewing beef?

• Wow
I cannot believe trash has wasted a good piece of beef on a bloody casserole. That piece was £15!! What’s wrong with stewing beef?
Also that amount would feed my family for days! We have shepherd's pie tonight but with plenty of veg on the side so we can have leftovers tomorrow. How the hell do they afford to cook meals that expensive (my mince & veg is from aldi) and not at least eat it for several days.

Trash seems to have money to burn at the moment, worse than Tran with the flashing of the cash and that’s saying something!

I always thought the idea of a slow cooker was to use cheaper cuts of meat as they cook well long and slow. That’s also a very big piece of meat for a casserole for 4, I would like to think she freezes leftovers for another meal but I very much doubt it 😬

What the ever loving duck is dehydrated roast beef?!
Quite a popular thing people cook in their Ninjas using the dehydrate function. It sounds so bad but the results look really nice! And somehow not dry?! I’ve not attempted it in mine but been tempted as I’ve seen it in a cooking group on FB 🤔

I am not sure Tanya’s will be a great example of it, I guess we will see lol

Reactions: 4
Oh look she's now made a huge batch of soup with the leftovers from last night. So why did she bother cooking all that beef casserole up anyway.
Hi Tash 👋 so obvious that you read here 😆

Quite a popular thing people cook in their Ninjas using the dehydrate function. It sounds so bad but the results look really nice! And somehow not dry?! I’ve not attempted it in mine but been tempted as I’ve seen it in a cooking group on FB 🤔

I am not sure Tanya’s will be a great example of it, I guess we will see lol
I’d like to see Trasha attempt this. 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.