Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re Kent too aren’t you @Maggie28 ? It did cross my mind when I was there whether there might be any fellow Tattlers in the audience thinking similar thoughts, especially when she stomped to the front at one point, shook her head and declared how “extra” she was 😂😂.

In fact…maybe Anne Boleyn herself is a Tattler channelling her inner Tran 🤣🤣
Yes, I went I see it at Dartford. 😆😆😆
I was with a group of friends who wouldn’t know why I was laughing at certain things 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a coincidence they both got pink roses days before actual Valentine’s Day #cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How do they eat so much food all the time? Do they ever just have beans on toast ‘cause they’re knackered and had a shite day? Do they ever read any books (apart from to watch the film with it)? Will the fizz bottles ever be opened? What is Tanzi plotting? Will Tash ever clean her grout?

Join us tomorrow and every day for the next thrilling instalment of Twit and twit, The Sisters Grimm

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes, I went I see it at Dartford. 😆😆😆
I was with a group of friends who wouldn’t know why I was laughing at certain things 😆
Ahhh, me old manor 😂😂. My parents are still up that way 😃. We saw it at Canterbury *waves*. Same here 🙈🙈. And it’s wayyyyy too weird to explain 🤣. Only my kids - who discovered them whilst setting me up an Insta account - find them equally bonkers, dull and hilarious for all the wrong reasons and get my Trashford jokes and often make v droll witty comments of their own in relation to them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was watching the M&S Food insta stories and they shared Tanzi’s story and an older grid post 😭 She’s going to be unbearable.

Just checked her stories, and she’s reposted their repost (obviously). Can’t believe she’s captioned it ‘my favourite food hall’, Fortnum & Mason are going to be devastated…

• Haha
I suppose it helps if she actually opens her wine bottles 🙄 Then again, maybe she just has a glass of squash really 🤣
I was actually pondering this whilst walking my dog on the beach this morning (yes Tran everyone with dogs walks them and no Tran I didn’t feel the need to upload pictures to all my followers for their validation 😂)…let’s presume maybe that they don’t drink every night, which is why they don’t open the bottles - that would actually be quite a good way to create some vaguely interesting content. I recently went off alcohol for a couple of months (no real reason, just found I wasn’t fancying a glass at the weekend, not a huge drinker in the week anyway) and in that time I started trying some of the alternatives out, kombuchas and the like. I think more people may be interested in that than the same, dusted down old bottle of nasty Prosecco trotted out time after time 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s just tired and the same photos on a loop, week after week month after month. Yawn.

Reactions: 15
The path is dry as they say no tash no one says that you bleeping wrong un

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've come up with a theory.... I think Trash is on Only Fans, that's how she has all this money...

• Sick
  • Haha
Oh my god now I have a mental image of tanzi in lingerie sprawled across her bed whilst taco takes pictures for her only fans followed by oh yeah delicious honey 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Valentines weekend. Who even has the time for this tit really! Just cook a steak and duck off.

in other news, has anyone got a baby that went through the 8 month sleep regression? I’m up and down more times than onslows arm picking up his Phone to reply to some tart on the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Valentines weekend. Who even has the time for this tit really! Just cook a steak and duck off.

in other news, has anyone got a baby that went through the 8 month sleep regression? I’m up and down more times than onslows arm picking up his Phone to reply to some tart on the gram.
Just cook a steak and duck off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.