Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220209_140035.jpg

I thought at first it was just a few sausages but how did these end up so far out of the Yorkshire

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Decorations for Valentine’s Day? bleeping hell.

Also “Spring is in the air” stop wishing away the bleeping year you stupid, stupid cow….

I think it’s time for me to unfollow, duck.

Reactions: 11
Looks like she’s literally scraping the barrel for content
She doesn’t deem it grid worthy so it’s only made it to an instastory lol

The constant matchy matchy is too much. Who needs different coloured tassels just to match an outfit?! Honestly sad bint doesn’t know what to spend money on next!

Reactions: 15
What self respecting woman plans outfits like that and posts them to Instagram?
Side note, I wonder what her colleagues think of her

Reactions: 13
Hey everyone 👋 first time posting on here but have to say Tanya comes across as so miserable and she uses eating loads of junk food and buying absolute crap to post on insta as a way to make herself feel better, I mean why would a woman of her age constantly post bragging posts on insta! It's embarrassing 🙈🙈

Reactions: 14
I see more of 🗑 📺 than I do of my own! How many films can one woman watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.