Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to join in...Ive never been married, been with my partner for 20 years. I am 46 and he is 56. We have never done Valentine's day. He knows I love bunches of daffodils when they are in the supermarket, a sausage roll on occasion from Greggs on a Saturday afternoon and for him to run the hoover around without me asking. I prep tea and he cooks twice a week, other nights I do it. He always does his own ironing as I hate ironing!! I walk our dog in the morning and he does the evening walk. Works for us 🤷‍. No props, no big gestures, no feckin themes, no twatty behaviour (well unless we go out and hit the gin bar....😬🤣).

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Tans desperation is heightened as the likes are getting lower. Only 74 on her ‘Valentines Eve’ 🙄 post so far … they both need to give Insta up and focus on real life, not the fake happy ones they create for thousands of strangers

Reactions: 11
Loving that Tran has booked to see "Unchartered" 🤣🤣🤣 she's even hashtagged it too! Daft bint.
Ah yes, she wanted to see the new treasure-hunting action film with Tom Holland, but it was fully booked so now she’s off to see a film about Terry, a middle aged man from Watford who never passed his final accountancy exam.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sad that she's buying herself more than she bought her partner for his actual birthday. He gets a tit kids party, and she gets new boots. All in the name of the gram eh 🙄
This is Tanzi all over isn’t it? She’s so bloody selfish, she does hardly anything for his birthday and then sulks when Tasha top trumps her. So of course the credit card has to come out for poor hard done to Tan. Selfish mare

Reactions: 9
I unfollowed these two a while back (Tash follows me though 😂) and I’ve just “popped” on to their profiles to have a nosey. 40 minutes later and I think I’m all caught up with the trip abroad to Ireland Belfast 😂

Aah they never fail to entertain, I’ll give them that!

Reactions: 10
OMG - Enough of the Titanic spam... a few pictures would have been enough! Why cant you just have let your husband enjoy his day without making it about your insta account. Such a selfish woman. Rant over ;)

With so many followers, they don’t get many likes do they.
Can’t believe after all these years they still only live for the gram.

OMG - Enough of the Titanic spam... a few pictures would have been enough! Why cant you just have let your husband enjoy his day without making it about your insta account. Such a selfish woman. Rant over ;)
Is that you Tanya?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is that you Tanya?
If you remember a few threads back when that other new member commented and was constantly putting … at the end of every sentence and we said hi tan, think the account got deleted and it looks like she’s made a new one. Tan we still remember you telling us to turn this into a trash page because “Tanya has calmed down” lmfao.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If you remember a few threads back when that other new member commented and was constantly putting … at the end of every sentence and we said hi tan, think the account got deleted and it looks like she’s made a new one. Tan we still remember you telling us to turn this into a trash page because “Tanya has calmed down” lmfao.
Well spotted again.

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t remember it but hahahahah, what a twit! She does love an ellipsis and also leaves no space between her last word and the three dots.

Reactions: 7
Tan love get back to work before you get sacked

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tan if you’re going to do a “OMG” at least don’t do it in full capitals like you do on your gram when it comes to “WOW OMG that toast H2B made me was amazing”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
also ‘selfish’. How was Taco’s birthday with the kids party and no presents in sight? Yet you’ve started your birthday year with expensive fairfax boots already 🥰 i love the drama!

Reactions: 12
Okay guys let’s leave her alone now. After all…

#whatdidshedo #todeservethis

🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.