Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Kids were so good while we away” 🙄 🙄🙄 they’re not babies. Jeez. Why can’t she ever say whilst we were away. It makes no sense.

Reactions: 11
“Kids were so good while we away” 🙄 🙄🙄 they’re not babies. Jeez. Why can’t she ever say whilst we were away. It makes no sense.
…so she’s rewarded them with a nesquik. bleeping shoot me if my life is ever so dull that I take pictures of an instant milk drink and upload it to the gram as content 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Tanzi pulling out the big guns to try and win valentine's Day early, can't wait for the filtered to duck selfies of her and dickless del with that giant teddy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tanzi pulling out the big guns to try and win valentine's Day early, can't wait for the filtered to duck selfies of her and dickless del with that giant teddy

I know not everyone will share my opinion on this but as a woman in her early forties herself, personally I think by Tan’s age if you have to do these big grand gestures on Valentine’s day your relationship is probably destined for the shitter. Romance can take many forms but it is not reserved for a specific day and is certainly not a huge teddy bear (who is most likely still dwarfed by our supersize Tanzi 🤣) at an overpriced hipster cinema with overly sweetened cocktails (most likely from a pump) 😂😂😂. Just my humble two pence worth 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I know not everyone will share my opinion on this but as a woman in her early forties herself, personally I think by Tan’s age if you have to do these big grand gestures on Valentine’s day your relationship is probably destined for the shitter. Romance can take many forms but it is not reserved for a specific day and is certainly not a huge teddy bear (who is most likely still dwarfed by our supersize Tanzi 🤣) at an overpriced hipster cinema with overly sweetened cocktails (most likely from a pump) 😂😂😂. Just my humble two pence worth 🤣
My Dad died on the 12th February so I haven’t celebrated valentines day for a long time. Even before that I was 22 when I got married and honestly didn’t give a shiny tit about some bollocks commercial ‘celebration’ designed to make money. My marriage only lasted 10 years but at least I didn’t embarrass myself trying to paint a picture of happiness when really it was a pile of wank.

• Heart
  • Sad
I am 48 and can’t be arsed with Valentine’s Day. My husband would think I had lost the plot if I started making plans. Surly these two old farts will be surrounded by young kids?
Oh Tash is now Irish, and will be going over the top with St paddies day!!!

Why does Tanya always need cheering up? What is so bad constantly.
We’ll let’s face it, we see her life. I would need cheering up too. She must be gutted when she looks in the Mirror and doesn’t see her face with the filters. 😆

John could be a leprechaun for sure!
We don’t do valentines either, waste of money tbh. We might have a nice dinner and watch a film together but we do that anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️ not sure why we would need a whole tablescape and hanging hearts everywhere.😂 maybe romance is dead in my house!

Tanya, you don’t impress us at all with all of your spending. We roughly know how much you and Taco earn, so we know it’s all on credit. And if it is actually from the inheritance, then more fool you for wasting it

Reactions: 14
It’s a SAD existence when the only thing that makes you happy is ‘exciting purchases’,and more unnecessary delivery’s 🙄.I mean how many pair of boots does one ape need?!.

Reactions: 13
She’s fuming over the real Ashfords weekend away in Belfast she can’t one up tashas efforts with a few sandwiches and pineapple on sticks poor tanzi #shedidntknow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s a SAD existence when the only thing that makes you happy is ‘exciting purchases’,and more unnecessary delivery’s 🙄.I mean how many pair of boots does one ape need?!.
Got to fill that gaping void in her life somehow.

Reactions: 8
Loving that Tran has booked to see "Unchartered" 🤣🤣🤣 she's even hashtagged it too! Daft bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm betting Taco's 🍆 looks the same as those shrivelled up, wrinkly cocktail sausages she had for the party

• Sick
  • Haha
Sad that she's buying herself more than she bought her partner for his actual birthday. He gets a tit kids party, and she gets new boots. All in the name of the gram eh 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.