Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually speechless 😶

Just why?! What’s even eighties about it? Just looks like a standard kiddies birthday tea. You are such a lucky little 🌮 🤣

Reactions: 9
If I’m totally honest… we had a family games night last night. It was someone’s 53rd birthday but to include my 3yo we did pass the parcel. It was actually quite good fun, we were throwing it every where once my son had lost interest. I can just imagine Tanzi and Taco passing it to each other because no fucker else has turned up to the party (billy no mates)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If I’m totally honest… we had a family games night last night. It was someone’s 53rd birthday but to include my 3yo we did pass the parcel. It was actually quite good fun, we were throwing it every where once my son had lost interest. I can just imagine Tanzi and Taco passing it to each other because no fucker else has turned up to the party (billy no mates)
something my would do we have games nights but there’s always loads of us! Kids tea parties are the best I think it’s the fact it’s just them 2 sat at that bloody table 😂😂😂 no doubt there will be so many giggles and memories made

• Heart
something my would do we have games nights but there’s always loads of us! Kids tea parties are the best I think it’s the fact it’s just them 2 sat at that bloody table 😂😂😂 no doubt there will be so many giggles and memories made
That’s what makes it so weird, it’ll just be the two of them with the poor dogs watching on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Bless Tasha she’s the only person I know who thinks cranes are a beautiful view!
That said I know she’s ridiculously lived through her phone but I can actually believe they’ve had a good time and enjoyed themselves. As much as I slag her off I’d much rather have a weekend in Belfast with her than sit and play pass the parcel with slack knickers Tan

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We have games nights, and we love a picky buffet. But never have me and my husband sat alone and played pass the parcel. Jesus I thought she was a saddo, but this is beyond sad.
Not one friend, they must be very lonely!!!

Bless Tasha she’s the only person I know who thinks cranes are a beautiful view!
That said I know she’s ridiculously lived through her phone but I can actually believe they’ve had a good time and enjoyed themselves. As much as I hag her off I’d much rather have a weekend in Belfast with her than sit and play pass the parcel with slack knickers Tan
She didn’t even do the bus tour ( she is just holding the leaflet), or see the giants causeway! Why go all that way and not see those things! 🤷🏼‍♀️
She really is an uncultured tart. Belfast is so much more than what she has shown

• Heart
We have games nights, and we love a picky buffet. But never have me and my husband sat alone and played pass the parcel. Jesus I thought she was a saddo, but this is beyond sad.
Not one friend, they must be very lonely!!!

She didn’t even do the bus tour ( she is just holding the leaflet), or see the giants causeway! Why go all that way and not see those things! 🤷🏼‍♀️
She really is an uncultured tart. Belfast is so much more than what she has shown
I’m not so great with Geography- better than Tasha but I didn’t realise The Giant’s Causeway was close to Belfast, yes that’s definitely a must. Culture to her is obviously a hotel breakfast and a baby Guinness - which are lovely but about as Irish as Tanzi is Scottish!

Reactions: 6
I was only joking about pass the parcel but good to know you read here tanzi 😏👍

The icing on the cake to this birthday bonanza would be a post from badger with his amazing hashtags.

• Haha
Imagine people in his work asking what he did for his birthday?
"Oh you had balloons, sausage rolls, party rings and pass the parcel with your partner?"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
They have both finally got it 😂 both are now referring to Belfast as Northern Ireland.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.