Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is literally the most bog standard hotel breakfast. Trash is so easily impressed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not been on this thread for about a year.
I see nothing has changed. 🥱
Every year is the same. You could go back years and see that Xmas, spring, Easter, summer, Halloween… is all the same tit they do. Sad sacks 😂

Reactions: 12
Crikey, mighty Joe young’s hairline is receding in that selfie with the lilac lumberjack shirt 😳 can’t filter that..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well I won't need to go to anywhere Tash is today as I've seen it all with her pics. Why not put your phone down and enjoy it

Reactions: 8
Size of her shoe 😂 must be a size 10
Those jeans look really tight,
Tan is on her way down to the wreckage of the real Titanic, in a little submarine named after her, that she purchased for Taco as a surprise gift.
She will need the lumberjack shirt because she is bringing up loads of jewels. That she will wear to her pretend wedding. She said a few weeks ago something was happening. I bet that’s when she found out they was going to Northern Ireland.
Which, I love, spent a year there, many moons ago.
Like all Irish people, they’re amazing, friendly and it’s a great place. But she is so uncultured she won’t appreciate it.

Jesus Mary and the wee donkey, what’s with her forehead?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She is only doing him a bleeping kids birthday party!!!
He is nearly 60!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wearing that Barbour coat that doesn’t do up. No wonder you’re cold. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Birthday kids party? This just confirms to me that Taco has no balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When I go to gift shops I always wonder if anyone ever buys any of those expensive, useless items. Now I know. I pick up maybe a pen or small item if I really want a souvenir but who actually needs a teddy bear from a museum? Much less someone like Tash who already has every room in her home full to the brim of unnecessary tat.

Reactions: 11
Those jeans look really tight,
Tan is on her way down to the wreckage of the real Titanic, in a little submarine named after her, that she purchased for Taco as a surprise gift.
She will need the lumberjack shirt because she is bringing up loads of jewels. That she will wear to her pretend wedding. She said a few weeks ago something was happening. I bet that’s when she found out they was going to Northern Ireland.
Which, I love, spent a year there, many moons ago.
Like all Irish people, they’re amazing, friendly and it’s a great place. But she is so uncultured she won’t appreciate it.

Jesus Mary and the wee donkey, what’s with her forehead?

I very rarely comment on these 2 morons I tend to just silently follow along but had to post this as does anyone see the resemblance 🤣 as you were!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thanks for that review!! Sounds like my kind of place 😁

Tanya is quiet… I have a feeling she will either be pulling the auto immune fake disease card out the bag tomorrow or, she’s currently round at Trash’s slashing her hot tub up.
Oh my God can you imagine if she has been and put one of her ugly shoes through the inflatable paddling pool, I’d pay to watch that 😂

Does “GOF” stand for Game of Frones 😂😂😂. Or am I being dense 🤷🏻‍♀️
duck me have we found the one single TV show we hasn’t watched???

Random question, I’ve only recently been back to this forum; do we know why she never mentions her son until recently?

Reactions: 1
The Titanic birthday trip looks positively underwhelming. Do you think Trash has a shite Heart of The Ocean dupe waiting in the sidelines ready to whip out tomorrow?

she was the iceberg 😅
She was a life raft.

I very rarely comment on these 2 morons I tend to just silently follow along but had to post this as does anyone see the resemblance 🤣 as you were!
Bet Taco wishes she was ‘Pennywise’ - Lord knows how much their credit cards are wracked up to. 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.