Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t Tanya have titanic pyjamas? I bet she’s raging she wasn’t the one to think of this trip for taco, she could’ve brought the pjs and captain hats along with them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Tan’s got to do something today hasn’t she? She’ll have smashed everything up yesterday and sat and plotted and transferred balances all night. Somethings brewing I’m convinced!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Only 2 pics from Tanzi since Tasha’s big long haul trip announcement, she’s definitely plotting something

Hey looks so much like a hostage in that second pic…the nervousness and fear in his eyes 😂😂😂. Not like a man kicking back, relaxing and enjoying his birthday 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Living with Tranya and Trash is definitely taking its toll on Onslow and Taco. The bags under the eyes say it all. They look exhausted.

Reactions: 8
Hey looks so much like a hostage in that second pic…the nervousness and fear in his eyes 😂😂😂. Not like a man kicking back, relaxing and enjoying his birthday 🤷🏻‍♀️
the poor bloke has probably had to listen to tanzi raging all day about tashas trip

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Only 2 pics from Tanzi since Tasha’s big long haul trip announcement, she’s definitely plotting something
It’s such a forced fake smile too. He doesn’t look relaxed at all. He looks right at the camera too like she’s told him “look into the lens and pretend you’re gazing into my eyes NOW”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wince every time I see the testicle twins. Never once have I met such ugly men 😂😂

So is tash actually venturing out of the hotel at all or are we all meant to think it’s some fantastic place with so much to see and do? How many photos of a hotel corridor do you need?

Reactions: 6
Early thread suggestion - Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic - trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic 😂🚢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
How much food on that breakfast table???? How they don’t have diabetes I’ll never know .

Reactions: 11
Wtf is that hotel room? What are they playing sardines all fuckin weekend. Ok that’s a fair place to stay but it’s a bog standard room, nothing to show off about Tash- chill your beans. My bathrooms bigger than that.

Love the northern Irish accent, have also wanted to go to the Titanic museum (history teacher) for a long time . Would be interested to know what the locals think 😊
I've been there. It's fantastic from a history pov. I'm not local, from Rep of Ireland but all in all found Belfast great. We spent hours in the museum, and then explored the Nomadic. The whole experience was so interesting and really well done. We stayed in the Radisson by the gasworks and it was a great location in my opinion. We walked everywhere we went to including nights out when I was wearing heels. I found it to be a very compact city.

I've been there. It's fantastic from a history pov. I'm not local, from Rep of Ireland but all in all found Belfast great. We spent hours in the museum, and then explored the Nomadic. The whole experience was so interesting and really well done. We stayed in the Radisson by the gasworks and it was a great location in my opinion. We walked everywhere we went to including nights out when I was wearing heels. I found it to be a very compact city.
Thanks for that review!! Sounds like my kind of place 😁

Tanya is quiet… I have a feeling she will either be pulling the auto immune fake disease card out the bag tomorrow or, she’s currently round at Trash’s slashing her hot tub up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.