Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂. She has actually managed to stir up a mini shitstorm with her ignorance 😂. And had she ever actually boarded a plane before?? It’s all so weirdly OTT for a budget airline domestic flight. And don’t get me wrong - I love an Easyjet city break, but it’s the equivalent of hopping on a bus really, most people do it semi regularly…hardly first class on Concorde 🤦‍♀️

That corridor is nothing like the titanic unless it was drastically different than the movie. I do hope they have a Jack and Rose moment (not in the car 🤢) on a ship somewhere

I also thought that. I’ve been to some V & A Titanic exhibition yonks ago, so my memory may be failing, but I am pretty sure the corridors looked nothing like that 🤣. And do not even get me started on the “views” over what appears to be an industrial dock 🤷🏻‍♀️ I call a field or an ocean a view 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve never been but assuming going to Northern Ireland is like going to Wales? You’re in another country but everything is like being in England? So may as well be in England 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Holding what look suspiciously likes one of her own tat Poundland flutes 😂😂. Please tell me she didn’t pack a pair in her case…oh, hang on 🤣🤦‍♀️
And she mentions in that post how she loves the Irish accent... pretty sure it's a belfast accent you are hearing tasha 🤣🤣

• Haha
She looks about 50-55 here 💀
Yes I try not to comment on appearances but she really looks like the unhealthy lifestyle is taking it’s toll. She needs some fruit and veg, drink some water and some form of exercise. She also needs to learn that her hair is too fine to look nice curly

Reactions: 9
Yes I try not to comment on appearances but she really looks like the unhealthy lifestyle is taking it’s toll. She needs some fruit and veg, drink some water and some form of exercise. She also needs to learn that her hair is too fine to look nice curly
I don’t either tbf, I’m just shocked at how much that hair style ages her

• Heart
Reactions: 5
All them weekends away Tanya has booked previously for herself, then it comes to her partners birthday and she takes him for a meal just. I actually feel a wee bit bad for him....
it probably would of been a nice weekend break for them all to do together too.

Why does 🗑 look like she has hair scrunchies round her ankles?

Hair aside, she could of left those bloody coated leggings at home 😬

• Haha
All them weekends away Tanya has booked previously for herself, then it comes to her partners birthday and she takes him for a meal just. I actually feel a wee bit bad for him....
it probably would of been a nice weekend break for them all to do together too.
I’m blocked can you share the posts from today from Tan please?

Well I live in Belfast and I cannot wait to see what she gets up to!
I wouldn't call a Belfast accent 'Irish' though....

Reactions: 6
Wtf is that hotel room? What are they playing sardines all fuckin weekend. Ok that’s a fair place to stay but it’s a bog standard room, nothing to show off about Tash- chill your beans. My bathrooms bigger than that.

Love the northern Irish accent, have also wanted to go to the Titanic museum (history teacher) for a long time . Would be interested to know what the locals think 😊

Reactions: 8
Surprised Tanya didn’t book a 6 month cruise around the world to do one up on Tasha x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t Guineas from Dublin, In Southern Ireland NOT Northern Ireland? I think she’s very confused about geography right now 🤭 it’s quite entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And do not even get me started on the “views” over what appears to be an industrial dock 🤷🏻‍♀️ I call a field or an ocean a view 🤣🤣
The hotel IS at the docks where the Titanic was built. Nothing else near it apart from the museum. And the Nomadic is a stationery ship in the same area which you can also visit. Is he a superfan or something? She could have got a similar priced hotel in the city centre with better views & would be much livelier.

Reactions: 6
The hotel IS at the docks where the Titanic was built. Nothing else near it apart from the museum. And the Nomadic is a stationery ship in the same area which you can also visit. Is he a superfan or something? She could have got a similar priced hotel in the city centre with better views & would be much livelier.
That hotel was picked so she could show off and do all the theme stuff. She is incredibly pathetic. Usually I find her annoying but harmless but I think she’s hit a new low.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.