Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t, she will take photos, video herself but won’t take anything in. Unless it’s wine, or food. I will be interested to see what else she goes to see!
Well she is Rose ready with her hair do I see 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She get snacks and have a McDonald’s because she thinks she is aboard 😆😆😆
Anyone in Northern Ireland? We’ll have a whip round and pay for your day at the Titanic museum.
She’ll buy a load of Tat.
I bet Tan is fuming 😆😆😆

That photo of Taco, gorgeous he isn’t….
Ugly as duck, but not gorgeous 🤮
Me, I'm from Belfast 🙋‍♀️ the weather is absolutely shite right now or I'd be down for a wee walk round there with my dog to see if I could see them 🤣 I can't wait to see belfast through her eyes. The hotel she's in I wouldn't be bothered with like would be better to stay in the city centre where the bars are but suppose that wouldn't fit her theme. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She get snacks and have a McDonald’s because she thinks she is aboard 😆😆😆
Anyone in Northern Ireland? We’ll have a whip round and pay for your day at the Titanic museum.
She’ll buy a load of Tat.
I bet Tan is fuming 😆😆😆

That photo of Taco, gorgeous he isn’t….
Ugly as duck, but not gorgeous 🤮
It’s a pity they don’t comment on each other’s posts anymore 😬 ooo you can just imagine the angry comments from Tan. I bet she’s furiously bashing away at the keyboard looking for something to do tomorrow 🤭 well done Trash thank you for giving us some content and for making Tan soooooooo jealous👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
After a crappy week at work (and not Tran crappy, real crappy) with funerals of young co-workers and dealing with extremely vulnerable children who’ve been unfortunate enough to catch covid)this has cheered me reet up 😂😂😂. You ladies are brilliant ❤ Can’t wait to see what Tran responds with. This is an out and out declaration of war by 🗑 akin to Germany invading Poland (neither of which, for clarification purposes, are in Ireland either in case the real Mrs Ashford happens to be reading 👋🏼)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s a pity they don’t comment on each other’s posts anymore 😬 ooo you can just imagine the angry comments from Tan. I bet she’s furiously bashing away at the keyboard looking for something to do tomorrow 🤭 well done Trash thank you for giving us some content and for making Tan soooooooo jealous👏🏻👏🏻
I feel a major splurge coming on folks, she might just have to book that cruise now…for 2025!

After a crappy week at work (and not Tran crappy, real crappy) with funerals of young co-workers and dealing with extremely vulnerable children who’ve been unfortunate enough to catch covid)this has cheered me reet up 😂😂😂. You ladies are brilliant ❤ Can’t wait to see what Tran responds with. This is an out and out declaration of war by 🗑 akin to Germany invading Poland (neither of which, for clarification purposes, are in Ireland either in case the real Mrs Ashford happens to be reading 👋🏼)
Sorry you’ve had a tit week 😩 This too has cheered me right up this week 🤣 where’s my wine (bottle is actually opened) and let’s settle in for lots of giggles and memories!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The great ape must be beating up her shoebox in rage, waiting for either a panic bought (credit card ofc) Teletext holiday or some post about how there's no place better than HOME
I have just started laughing out loud at this on a train😂😂😂....I have an amazing image in my head!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Tanya will fire back with something like “my H2B didn’t want to do something cheap and local like Belfast so he’s suggested even though it’s his birthday he’s going to organise a takeaway, pour the bubbles and we are going to book a Caribbean cruise for our wedding in 2045” #myboyfriendisbetterthanyours

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
🗑 has posted 9 photos of the wing of the plane! 🙄

Oh and 🗑 you’re in Northern Ireland, not Ireland!

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh gosh the Irish flag 🇮🇪 and shamrock ☘, she does realise she is going to Northern Ireland .,,,

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry you’ve had a shite week, hope things are better soon ❤

You’ve made me piss myself with the Germany invading Poland analogy, you’re bang on. She will be incandescent with rage! I can’t wait to see what she pulls out the bag now 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've got serious second hand embarrassment at the airport selfies, plane pics and geography knowledge 🙈.

Let's take bets on how many pictures she'll upload by Sunday night? We're on 5 already and she's just landed after her long haul flight. Hope they're not too jet lagged.

• Haha
🗑 has posted 9 photos of the wing of the plane! 🙄

Oh and 🗑 you’re in Northern Ireland, not Ireland!
I came on to say that, it’s Northern Ireland!
Glad we can see her plane has a wing, oh I hope it’s has a captain, shame onslow couldn’t go and see the pilot. It is his birthday after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we think Tanya already found out about the weekend away last week and that was the reason for her post about 'exciting future plans' 🤭

Reactions: 10
Do we think Tanya already found out about the weekend away last week and that was the reason for her post about 'exciting future plans' 🤭
🤣🤣 Snide hashtags. How I miss her passive aggressive comments on photos. Why doesn’t she do that anymoreee 😔

Reactions: 8
That corridor is nothing like the titanic unless it was drastically different than the movie. I do hope they have a Jack and Rose moment (not in the car 🤢) on a ship somewhere

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I've got serious second hand embarrassment at the airport selfies, plane pics and geography knowledge 🙈.

Let's take bets on how many pictures she'll upload by Sunday night? We're on 5 already and she's just landed after her long haul flight. Hope they're not too jet lagged.
And had all their jabs 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.