Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused but how on earth does 🗑 afford to pay for herself and hubby to go away like that on her “ladies” wage?!

🗑 please remove the labels from your luggage, we don’t care they are ultralight, I’m sure they were ultra cheap 😬
They will probably be flying with Ryanair or EasyJet and if booked in advance, it’s really cheap. Some flights are only £9.99.

Reactions: 10
I’m so confused but how on earth does 🗑 afford to pay for herself and hubby to go away like that on her “ladies” wage?!

🗑 please remove the labels from your luggage, we don’t care they are ultralight, I’m sure they were ultra cheap 😬
It will all be on credit cards. They both must be doing balance transfers regularly or just paying the minimum payment. I don’t know anyone who spends like these two on what they and their hubby/H2B ”earn” without being in some form of debt, and why? For their followers? As nice as it might seem that 🗑 has organised this birthday treat for hubby, why has she? It’s not a big birthday? To get one over Tan, possibly? Or just to show her followers how marvellous she likes to think she is? Why has she even bought that cake if they’re away for the weekend? A cake that serves 16? When the 4 of them will probably scoff it all in one sitting 🐷🐷🐷🐷

They are sad fuckers, one day they’ll come unstuck.

Reactions: 13
It will all be on credit cards. They both must be doing balance transfers regularly or just paying the minimum payment. I don’t know anyone who spends like these two on what they and their hubby/H2B ”earn” without being in some form of debt, and why? For their followers? As nice as it might seem that 🗑 has organised this birthday treat for hubby, why has she? It’s not a big birthday? To get one over Tan, possibly? Or just to show her followers how marvellous she likes to think she is? Why has she even bought that cake if they’re away for the weekend? A cake that serves 16? When the 4 of them will probably scoff it all in one sitting 🐷🐷🐷🐷
That explains the WFH admin days then, all that credit shuffling must be exhausting 🤣

Reactions: 11
Oooo I bet tanzi is FUMIIIINNNNG 😭😭😭 god I wish I could’ve seen her face when she seen that post!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He looks really drunk… And not like a man off to Belfast to have a Titanic themed weekend including nautical clothing! Why is he not smiling? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
the birthday boy looks as miserable as sin I wonder if tashas weekend will actually be a whole weekend or will it be a tanzi one night special?

OMG! Does she actually think she is going to Ireland. I wonder if she packed Euros 😂
D60358A8-20FD-488A-A375-637E709FF11C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
I don’t think I’ve ever been so excited for a weekend. The drama, the pics, the chips, the McDonald’s they’ll scoff, the birthday battle. In for a treat this weekend 🙌🏼

Imagining her stopping to take that pic in the middle of the walkway saying SMILE and she’s in everyone’s way.

• Heart
Considering cancelling my weekend plans with the other half 🤣 trash’s uploads and this thread is going to be 🔥🔥😂

• Haha
She get snacks and have a McDonald’s because she thinks she is aboard 😆😆😆
Anyone in Northern Ireland? We’ll have a whip round and pay for your day at the Titanic museum.
She’ll buy a load of Tat.
I bet Tan is fuming 😆😆😆

That photo of Taco, gorgeous he isn’t….
Ugly as duck, but not gorgeous 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She get snacks and have a McDonald’s because she thinks she is aboard 😆😆😆
Anyone in Northern Ireland? We’ll have a whip round and pay for your day at the Titanic museum.
She’ll buy a load of Tat.
I bet Tan is fuming 😆😆😆
In a months time we’ll have the obligatory “oh this burger tastes just like the one we had when we were abroad in Belfast” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
When I visited the Titanic Museum (It is really good, to be fair 😄) they get you to pose with some suitcases and take your photo as though you are boarding the ship, they then try and sell you the awful photo in the gift shop, hope they do that, it is so cringe (we didn’t buy ours.)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When I visited the Titanic Museum (It is really good, to be fair 😄) they get you to pose with some suitcases and take your photo as though you are boarding the ship, they then try and sell you the awful photo in the gift shop, hope they do that, it is so cringe (we didn’t buy ours.)
She will buy it, and it will go in that plastic Micheal Kors bag. Thing is she could afford a real one if she actually worked for a living!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Titanic is my obsession, I am literally jealous of Tash for the first time ever. I hope she actually pays attention at the museum and takes in the history.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Titanic is my obsession, I am literally jealous of Tash for the first time ever. I hope she actually pays attention at the museum and takes in the history.
She won’t, she will take photos, video herself but won’t take anything in. Unless it’s wine, or food. I will be interested to see what else she goes to see!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.